Carhartt now rebranding towards liberal POC consoomers

AND THAT'S A GOOD THING.

>The Miami/NYC-based Stray Rats keeps deep roots in American counterculture, giving this collection a distinctively punk feel. This aesthetic is achieved through heavy use of graphics and washed-out dye treatments that look straight out of the thrift store.

highsnobiety.com/p/stray-rats-carhartt-wip-collection/

Attached: RATZZZ MUH NIGGA.png (893x752, 736.34K)

Attached: Carhartt2.png (2542x2684, 273.42K)

for me its berne

Never heard of them till JeremyFromTheQuartering stopped wearing their hats.

Based

Same or better quality, pretty much exact same designs, cheaper usually, better logo
yeah, Berne is the new working class white man's wear.

It's probably an American only thing. It's ubiquitous here,

I had gathered they sold rugged outdoorsy clothes, why do they have a tranny in pajamas in their ad?

Same

Attached: 1579362415382.jpg (640x480, 34K)

Hahaaa based pic

they are a provaxx commie furfag tranny company, the outdoorsman thing is a larp

….who fucking cares?

I'll never buy that shitty brand.

Their customer base was American construction workers. They've had a massive backlash over choosing to mandate vaccines for all employees despite the Biden admin backing down on the mandate. They're rebranding to their new target market to stay alive.

Ah like North Face and Super dry?

Attached: 234253235.jpg (1280x720, 80.02K)

There's no money anywhere so this is gonna backfire too. I would start shorting the parent company after the interest rate hike.

Consoomers will keep buying "street wear" off credit cards until the collectors come for them.

Shame, I like the quality of their shirts and beanies.
Guess I'll stick to Dickies.

Even I, a humble consoomer, know that's not going to work kek, how many companies tried that already in comics, coffee, vidya..?

Fuckers.... Never buying them again.
Good thing the various pairs of CH double knee's I allready have will last forever.

I mean yeah man but... dat new STRAY RATZ collection be straight fiya no cap bussin ngl famalam

It is sort of a 'farm culture' blue collar worker brand that went more mainstream in the last 5 or so years. There clothes are largely not a meme but now they are woke and they will spiral in to basically what timberlands became.

Zoomers like Carharrt.
They need to go after the nigger/faggot aesthetic.
Good biz move.

i already buy my shit from duluth carhartts expensive

Woah!
Check out this corporate scum approved “counterculture”

This Duluth Trading is where it's at.

I've seen it here worn by skater types and was genuinely confused when I later found out it's a working class brand

Never heard of them, I'm buying one of those CCW jackets though.

probably a good business decision desu. most people that spend money on designer clothes are silver spoon faggots and welfare check niggers.

I got a Carhartt barn coat like 20 years ago, still in perfect shape, very nice brass zipper (all the zippers on my North Face coats are fucked). Great for conceal carry, tough, I prefer to go out into the woods with it over North Face or Marmot coats, and the canvas won't rip from branches.
I don't give a shit if they are pandering to niggers now. I have my based coat and it is not going anywhere.
My prediction is Carhartt will sell it's name to some chink company and coast on the brand's reputation until people start noticing the clothes are falling apart at the seams and are worthless for outdoor work.

Have you ever seen a pair of Timberlands that were dirty or well worn? Should tell you all you need to know about the type of people who wear them, faggot ass urbanites LARPing as valuable members of society.

Attached: 1643514312052.png (657x527, 188.18K)

seems kinda racist to call them stray rats but whatever

This. I've got tons of Carhartt shit, and I have a lot of blue collar friends that do too. Never buying Carhartt again after the vax shit, and I wrote them to tell them. Most of my buddies have said fuck Carhartt too, probably their entire core demographic is pissed at them right now. This is a desperation move for survival.

forget these nigger clothes - take the army surplus pill - much of these clothes are based off army gear anyways - the field jacket, the "tactical" waistcoat etc.

Good ruck