Zoomers don’t understand saving

Attached: F10D9D5B-E35D-4C93-A6B8-C7E3A70EA106.jpg (1282x1195, 119.69K)

>saving money just to get it hyperinflated away

actually the most retarded thing you could do right now

i don't understand as well, but i'm poor who knows what this is about. btw what are 28k$ ?

How am I supposed to do that when i only have $1150/month in income?

Zoomers dont even make 28$ a day

Show me your cash flows and I'll totally fuck you up.
You got to pay yourself first.
>actually the most retarded thing you could do right now
Nah just stack and invest it. Sit on it? No, but you'll have to pile it up at some point.
Hyperinflation isn't happening. This isn't complicated math.

You have failed terribly if you are not even making equivalent to a full time minimum wage

bootstraps, unironically

hes not wrong

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's). Also, "Bart's Fart & Shart" doesn't make any sense because the store wasn't called "Feed & Sheed" under Sneed's ownership so stop posting it.

More and better children are the only smart investment.
Land, art, stocks and bonds, won't carry your genes into the future.

People can't afford food under biden, they can't save 28 dollars a day.

Hyperinflation is happening.

Bro minimum wage is $7.25 and $7.25 * 8 = $58. You would reduce wages down to $30 a day. How will people pay rent and eat. This is unnecessarily cruel. I think this guy is out to harm the poor.

Whatever the media and society says, do the opposite and know ygmi.

oh fuck i just realized you have to save this money on the weekends. this is not advice for the poor. you will literally kill them if they try to do this.

>Most people accidentally spend this each day on things they don’t need
Holy fuck, who is spending $28 a day?

>just save $28 a day!
Jesus Christ this is delusional.

They really isn't.

>5% down payment
>Still on the hook for PMI

NGMI

10k isn't even enough to cover the closing costs on a 2 bedroom townhome in my state, much less a real house.

Well you need to have money to put in an asset to protect from inflation

My down payment on my first house was like 15k. It's not unreasonable, unless you're in a blue hell scape

in Canada by the time you have a downpayment saved you're already priced out

Oops I spent 600 pesos.
Yeah not hapoen Mattias

>Hyperinflation isn't happening.
I’ll bet you believe it’s only 7%.

quit spending all your money on some fat pig Onlyfans that's a big raise right there.

>have a life and barely scrape by
>have a little money saved and barely scrape by
most people are just gonna choose the first one. not crazy thinking

>$10,000 is enough for a down payment on a house
Yeah maybe in the 1980s. Now you need a minimum of $40-$50,000 just for a fucking down payment.

Fucking boomers still haven't realized how fucked things are

Attached: IMG_3319.png (230x219, 7.03K)

No way in hell you are getting a non owner occupied with only 3% down either

Is ten thousand enough to get a deposit in Mutterica?

> bro just save $840 a month
Its kinda hard to do this when rent + car insurance + denbts payments + food is around 70-80% of your income

If I could AFFORD to save, I would!

taxes literally kill 2 days of productivity every pay check.

>most people accidentally spend $28 a day
nigga what

Australia has some of the most expensive housing prices in the world. Small 2 bedroom 1 bathroom houses are being sold for over 1 million dollars. And this isn't luxury apartments in the middle of the city, this is small average houses well outside the city. 1 million is about the average price now so only rich chinks and boomers can afford to buy anything.

I dont have 28 dollars to spare each day

By going to my shit job, I am able to breakeven, but only if I get 50 hours in the week.

>$7.25 minimum wage!
>38 hour work week!
>Earn $275.5 a week before tax, before bills!

>Just save $28 a day!
>Just save $196 dollars a week!
lol

>Now you need a minimum of $40-$50,000 just for a fucking down payment.
No, you don't.

> most people burn 28$/day on stupid shit
only urbanite wastrels who are going to end up on heroin under a bridge do that. if he had said 2.8$ that would be more reasonable

Okay so let us say average work slave gets 13 an hour, 8h a day, 5 days a week.
196 bucks a week since you still save on the days you don't work on.
That means our work slave puts 37.7% of his weekly earnings away as savings.

So which work slave has such a low cost of living to be able to afford this.

I always hear people just don't know how to save money.
Which work slave has the money to put away money?

This is retarded.
When you earn so much your cost of living is negligible, yes you can easily put money away for saving.

To get a mortgage for an apartment would mean to have aboot 70k usd saved. An average monthly netto wage is about 1.2k usd or something.
Now work with that xD

lmao I have more than 50k saved but I cant be lent a dollar because "muh credit rating". Im just gonna cash a house instead

i did last year when i bought my house to live in with my wife and baby, an hour away from any city

That's like 200 bucks a fucking week. Some people don't even make double that in a week.

Why didn't you improve your goyim score?

Better spend it now on funko pops, weed, tattoos and tips to camwhores.

Attached: home ownership is hard.jpg (1619x1872, 968.88K)

He's not wrong. Between coffee, takeout food, ubers etc. young people piss away $30 dollars a day easily.

The only person cheaper than a Jew is an anti-semite.

t. penny pincher

Attached: LastWhiteMan.webm (360x360, 1.49M)

I'm sure. But it's not the same everywhere.

I said "it's rather cramped, though" one time too many

28x30=840
You think you can pay rent, health insurance, car insurance, wage taxes, food, gas, internet, heating, electricity, water, and phone bill for $310?

Save anything you can is the jist.
Getting really hung up on the $28 dollar amount example, like other anons, means you have mental problems that you cannot adapt to the overarching concept.

>hey there goy, you too can save up to afford a mortgage of inflated usury money and have the privilege of paying a bank 30 years of interest (which is more than enough to buy a second home) just like me, if you are savvy enough, lol, be an INVESTOR, not a CONSUMER (of anything but bank loans)
>still pushing the "if you get a mortgage and sell for a profit you're a savvy investor and not contributing to inflation" meme
Daily reminder the 30 year mortgage started the same year israel was started. Home ownership hasn't ever gotten above 70% even with the 30 year mortgage, while other countries enjoy over 80% that have weaker economies than we do because they didn't incentivize their banks to chase profit from a buying and selling market and instead have made a cultural decision to make ownership almost mandatory

If you're a first time borrower $10k will probably get you a house around $250-300k, depending on closing cost.

>here is "tip" for poor people
>Sorry bro can't do that, I am poor know?
>HAHAH stop being poor like, lmao!!
the american dream

>3% down payment on a property

where the fuck do you get this? Over here its at least 10%

We don’t have credit rating in Sweden, atleast not in the way Americans have it

>where the fuck do you get this?
The bank.

What do you do for work?

Attached: proletariat 22.jpg (2550x3300, 1.62M)

>$10k is a down payment on a house
Try 20x that.

>unless you're in a blue hell scape
>Maryland

Attached: 1539022336307.webm (698x718, 189.65K)

Oof

10k is a down payment for a car, not a house

Nah, Is accurate

>you don't understand! I NEED 3 coffees from starbucks and a number 16 from wendy's every day or I will LITTERALLY DIE

Attached: 1609951744526.webm (352x288, 1.22M)

buy a fucking 1 ounce silver round with that shit

why can't people just melt down some of their nazi gold to buy a house?

why do these social media types always post shit like this when they are actually clueless.

you need 20% down for an investment property. plus reserves and credit requirements are much higher as well. unless you plan on committing mortgage fraud.

there are all kinds of good reasons to save 10k. why make up one that isnt even true?

The fact that we can sit here and say "only" 7% is shamefull enough as that is nearly already 3 times the average of the past 40 years.

Just save up for 20 years to make the down payment bro

Or you can get a job and buy a house with cash, or you can go build your own house.
Or you can e-cry on Any Forums and redit and I'm sure someone else will come along and force someone else to build you a house and also to come maintain it and cut the crusts off of your sandwiches too.

Attached: proletariat 24.jpg (799x896, 126.34K)

>WV

>10K down on a house
>only meets 20% if you're buying a house worth 50K
HELLO PMI
HELLO $400 EXTRA A MONTH TO THE BANKS
>which you still get fucked if you default

all these dumbfucks ITT

What do you do for work?

Attached: proletariat 21.jpg (1024x691, 89.47K)

>you need 20% down for an investment property.
He didn't say investment property

mortgage promotion is big business
normies dont even care that the first few years of payments mostly go to interest

200 dollars a week? You're funny guy.

If the non-shit half of my family didn't live here I would have moved to West Virginia by now. I lived there during college and it was really damn nice and so much cheaper.

>HELLO PMI
>HELLO $400 EXTRA A MONTH TO THE BANKS
You're delusional. The most pmi I've every had was like 70 bucks a month.

>>WV
Want a place with more niggers? Try East St. Louis or Gary, IN, you can get houses for much less money.

Attached: job market.png (1498x1490, 489.52K)

you need 5% here
you need 20% to not need mortgage insurance
you either put down 5 + insurance, or 20+ but never anything an between

Here it's 15% down for getting a mortgage.

NaXaL

>coffee
>takeout
>ubers
Anyone using that stuff on a daily basis probably isn't in the category of people who are struggling to get by. This boomer mentality that everyone is secretly rich and just doesn't know how to manage their money needs to end. I'm sure there are dumbasses out there ubering themselves into the poorhouse, but that's not typical and it's ridiculous to bring it up when discussing the financial problems of a generation. We're at over 50% of millennials living at home, that's more than during the great depression, at a certain point the failure is systemic and not on the individual no matter how retarded they may be.

answer my pic then
>GUARANTEE HE CAN'T ANSWER IT

Attached: RETARD TEST.png (756x770, 7.89K)

kek you absolute troon where did I say full ownership wasnt the goal? mad because I'm exposing you for being so low IQ that you got the cheapest long term mortgage possible? dumb niggers like you are the reason this board is shit, you react like a nigger does

That is literally a million dollar home in the UK.
Fuck you yanks have it so good you have no idea.
I'm looking at flats in my area and you're looking at £80k if you want to live in little pakistan, and upwards of £160000 if you want a shitty tiny extension on some pakis suburban mansion they bought with drug dealer money.
And we get taxed at 40%.
And our wages are half that of the US.

Any Forumsraelichads, do I play it safe and invest in 50/50 VTI/VXUS or go balls deep into QLD/SSO?

Attached: anime question.jpg (433x380, 24.83K)

...or dont be a fucking retard and look around, imitate what they do, make the same money.
Can do thss even of your autisitc

>boomer
SO what do you do for work? How much are you making?

Attached: boomer house.jpg (1699x883, 378.52K)

>Just save 840 a month
Cool. How do i live on 200€ a month doe

Wiggers and druggies are just as bad as niggers. Who the fuck has ever said, “Yeah bro, I wanna move across the country to go live in West Virginia.” Dumb kikeservative nigger.

Are you asking what 2%=?

Machinist. The problem is a normal family home where I live is ~$1.5mil

fpbp as usual. Fuck this bullshit.

Its only cheap cuz its in BFE west virginia.

A house like that near even a small city would be 2x that price at least