Natalya Poklonskaya has been appointed as deputy head of Russia’s cultural exchange agency

Natalya Poklonskaya has been appointed as deputy head of Russia’s cultural exchange agency.

>Russian President Vladimir Putin has appointed Natalya Poklonskaya as a deputy head of the Federal Agency for CIS Affairs, Compatriots Living Abroad and International Humanitarian Cooperation (Rossotrudnichestvo), according to the decree published on the online portal of legal information on Wednesday.
>By another decree, Putin dismissed Poklonskaya from the job of the Russian ambassador to Cape Verde. She was appointed to the position in October 2021, but on January 19, the Russian Foreign Ministry reported that Poklonskaya’s departure as ambassador to Cape Verde had been cancelled for personal reasons.
>Poklonskaya told TASS on Wednesday commenting on her appointment that when working at the Russian cultural exchange agency, she would prioritize the protection of the rights of compatriots, particularly in Ukraine.
tass.com/russia/1396899

This is a pretty big career step up for her, an actual government post at a federal agency rather than some talking head at the Duma or an ambassador at tiny African island. To me it seems like she's being groomed for some high political/administrative post in the territory currently known as "ukraine". After we liberate it, of course.

Anyway, just thought I should let you coomers know.

Attached: Natalia_Poklonskaya_August_2015_-_2.jpg (800x1160, 423.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aB-_lDOEwWA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yay!

Mommy...

I want to exchange her culture, if you know what I mean.

How can Western Europe even compete when all their professional women are either fat sows and/or childless and totally mental?

sounds like 2nd prize after not getting the ambassadorship.

Anyone working with Jewtin is either a kike, a kikess, or a mutt.

Attached: russian mommy kabbalah bracelet.jpg (788x1229, 188.21K)

Paranoid

Attached: Shesorthodox.jpg (1300x994, 152.77K)

has tattoo and looks like bill gates

Attached: just.png (1328x1203, 1.7M)

>Cultural exchange
>To me it seems like she's being groomed for some high political/administrative post in the territory currently known as "ukraine". After we liberate it, of course.
I want mommy to import me to Russia... Or deport Ukrainians to here...

Attached: Natalia_Poklonskaya_2019_-_07.jpg (2211x3317, 691.53K)

normalfags treat this thing as a lucky charm
wildberries.ru/catalog/8308803/detail.aspx

It's real

Attached: rhfcyfz_gen.jpg (760x427, 36.67K)

its a post-wall woman thing

maybe cuckolding related? idk

Attached: krasnaya_nit_znamenitosti.jpg (1024x682, 90.3K)

Attached: image4-6-800x423.png (800x423, 629.45K)

Anyone else feel an undying urge to chain this cunt up and brutally fuck this whore's tight little slutty holes?

Attached: ta7uy.jpg (500x374, 21.64K)

i would appoint her too, if you realize what i am insinuating.

That's actually good news, considering that capo verde is full of glowies who could kidnap her and extradite to ukraine

MOMMMYYYYYY

Attached: 1643374346749.jpg (772x817, 80.68K)

PRESIDENT MUMMY
PRESIDENT MUMMY
PRESIDENT MUMMY
PRESIDENT MUMMY
PRESIDENT MUMMY
PRESIDENT MUMMY

Attached: presidentiksi.jpg (1280x1476, 666.28K)

Not to mention that capo verde is an irrelevant shithole in the middle of nowhere. Now she has a chance to promote Russia and improve the country's soft power.

fugg necrophilia will now be taught in rashka

Attached: 1488819908896.jpg (1080x717, 281.52K)

She's what the white race needs. An actual strong woman for the western youth to look up to. Not these whores in Hollywood.

if she sayed yes pootin would put polonium on her caffe

Attached: 1599784699427.jpg (700x420, 57.76K)

I would unironically prefer the Czar over whatever commie fuck from the ussr

Exactly, which is why Russia may be the last hope for whites.

LONG LIVE QUEEN NATAYLA!!

Attached: Untitled25_20200319144331.png (501x671, 373.27K)

Mommy

Who classifies as a compatriot living abroad?

i had a dream that i was on a train in Russia, and she was in the same train cabin as me
long story short, the snow made the train get stuck, and we had to cuddle to keep each other warm.
yes, we had sex. no, i won't provide details because they're too spicy for Any Forums.
I wish that the rules of famous movie "Groundhog Day" applied for dreams, because then I would spend the rest of my life sleeping.

thanks for the good news about Mommy, boris

2014 vibes NOW
youtube.com/watch?v=aB-_lDOEwWA

Attached: 49b.jpg (600x500, 30.75K)

and then everybody fapped

>tfw no mommy dreams

I want Stalin back

Attached: 12544.jpg (640x627, 57.73K)

I wish i had a kabbalah//chinese mysticism groomed redstring gf