First time seeing a blue eyed blond human

I was walking on the Cornices and saw a blonde man and a women walking together speaking maybe german or eastern European I didn't know, it was weird and exotic... what's the politics for that?

Attached: Part_of_the_Jeddah_Corniche_in_February_2020.jpg (800x600, 95.22K)

I bet the girl gets fucked by bkack guys regualrly while the husband watches and records jerking his small dick

Idk I don't remember, I would assume it was shortly after I came out of the womb and my older sisters got to see me.

blue eyed blond human from northern ireland here

Attached: we-are-kings-me-irl-59798036.png (500x635, 162.16K)

I thought every single one of you were either redheads or literal spuds

we are very blond

I don't think so

Attached: 20220202_155846.jpg (1024x858, 201.77K)

doesnt check out at all, every irishman ive met has had the greasiest jet black hair i have ever seen

nah she lets rich arabs shit in her mouth

alright

Nice isn't it?
To think there are people who want that extinct, must either ve disrespectful of genetic diversity or are jealous somehow
But those are only the godless with no way of life to guide them away from jealousy and malice

I honestly thought the European guy would be taller, but he was 5'9, but the girl with him was tall af

They are there to film themselves getting fucked by rich arabs. You can pay them to let you shit on their body.

Kek, a manlet
(Not really, but i like to say manlet)

He's probably rich so who cares

He was barely taller than my 15 yo 173 cm brother

>I saw a white guy today should i make a thread about it
What kind of shit thread is this you god damn sandniggger
Sage

I thought I would be average height the first time I went to Spain. I still felt tall. I am 6'1"

Asalamalaikum Sharia bro!
Blonde, blue-eyed German man here, have two questions for you:
1. Are Saudi girls hungry for German BWC?
2. What would happen to me if I was tripping on shrooms and I would jump butt naked over the rail into that beautiful calm lake/ waterway?

>You can pay them to let you shit on their body.
i'd rather have it the other way around

Yeah spainards are not tall, but you wouldn't feel tall in holland

That too but only if she has an instagram account

Gay.. not reading your faggy photoshop cringe. White women are built for Bkack and Indian men only