Woopie is Right, Jews are not a race

and neither are Muslims, Buddhists, Christians, Pagans, Satanists, Hindu etc.
>This is the most basic obvious example wanting it both ever. There is NO other religion that also claims to be a race.

Attached: WoopieCushion.jpg (1001x1001, 69.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2020/10/13/magazine/im-jewish-and-dont-identify-as-white-why-must-i-check-that-box.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hindus do. Brahmins.

Name one other "race" on the planet that also claims to be a religion.
Is "Black" a religion now?

Brahmin is a race? Or a sect, like Sunni and Shia, both Muslim, but not a specific race.

You can't have it both ways its simple. You can't be white and not white at the same time. You have to be one or the other you can't have it both ways.

Attached: e598e5bd503100411c7d1edd1bd778562e82d795c5ed118b31a79af54f0744e5_1.jpg (1080x764, 66.8K)

This is blowing my mind. These people really think Jewish is a race??? HOW?

nytimes.com/2020/10/13/magazine/im-jewish-and-dont-identify-as-white-why-must-i-check-that-box.html

Jews are a race and religion at the same time. Their religion involves ethnic preservation and outsiders are not allowed to join. Well they do let some outsiders "join" only after serious approval and even then they are second class separate from the more internal activity of the ethnic.

Why can't your mind wrap around its both? Because it doesn't fit the standard definition of your average religion which is always looking for more outsiders to join and grow? Does it have to fit some verbal category first and the real world must bend for the verbal category? There are LOTS of jews who even say they are jewish and this is an important part of who they are but they also say they are atheist at the same time. What do you make of that?

Also don't be a fag and nitpick the post its how I know you are lying from the gate so I'll just preemptively call you a kike here to save time and not have to make a second post. If you answer the post answer all the questions because a typical fucking kike shill will just deflect to one thing and pretend to move on.

>im-jewish-and-dont-identify-as-white-why-must-i-check-that-box
This is the cousin of tranny mental illness. Religion is NOT your race. You are middle-eastern just like your neighbors in Palestine, Lebanon, Jordan etc.
There is NO Jewish race. Fucking what the fuck.

They are a race based on esoteric texts and Zionist jews and most history books. But who gives a fuck?

Jews are members of the kike race

>There are LOTS of jews who even say they are jewish and this is an important part of who they are but they also say they are atheist at the same time. What do you make of that?
They are brainwashed and were abused as children to confuse their ethnicity and religion. That's what I say to that. If these fucks want to be the only religion on the planet that is also a 'their race', good luck.
>I don't have to believe a biologically male is a woman and I don't have to believe only Jews are exempt from being middle-eastern.
This is fucking stoopid, Woopie made a valid point.

Jewish is a race. Many people are Jewish but don’t practice or are atheist.

Jewish is a race. Many people are Jewish but don’t practice or are atheist.
Saying they are a race doesn't make it so. Why are all their neighbors surrounding them and living side be side called Middle Eastern then? What makes them not Middle Eastern?
That's like saying Asian is a race, except for the N. Koreans.

Anyone have the pic of all the jews on twitter acting like they're white?

Attached: Israel ethnostate.png (447x507, 125.34K)

Missing the point. I could take a DNA test to prove I'm West Virginian. Doesn't make "West Virginian" a race.

here's your (you). fuck off with your bullshit.

Stunning rebuttle. Guess I stand corrected.

Given the amount of time West Virginia has been a state, there wouldn't be a common haplogroup let alone any measurable or significant gene commonalities.

>claim
Yet anyone cam be one

This.

Wow you can say that about any geographical location

No, you can't. That's why there are haplogroups that are traced to specific locations.

A lot of people are confused by the evangelizing religions like Christianity and Islam. Before that time, and before the gods of the State such as the Romans or Sumerians had, there were the gods of your tribe, your nation. Judaism is of that older type.

Until they migrate lol