THE TRUE LAND OF RUSSIA, OR CORRECTLY MUSCOVY

It coincides with the territory of ancient Finno-Ugric tribes, which the so called "Russians" are!

Attached: 1643802718851.png (2648x1080, 1.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rus'_Khaganate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Insta bump

Bump

Based Russians

Bump

Bump

So what are you going to do about it, bitch-boy?

And your points is...?
The Rus' was founded as a collection of Slavic and Finno-Ugric tribes that elected a Norse leader. It was never a Slavic ethnostate to begin with.

Attached: 1618539839180.jpg (187x205, 14.74K)

Bump

Here's the rightful Finnish clay borders

Attached: 1643835130827.png (1908x1080, 1.14M)

Beautiful

I've played Crusader Kings, they don't get the north part that's in Scandinavia

This.
All that shit belongs to us.

>MUH NORMANIST THEORY
Bullshit. Rus' was a Slavic tribe on the territory of what is now central Ukraine.

Attached: map7.jpg (1723x1209, 212.56K)

Rurik was a Finn with descent from Scandic royalty, that went East, when his other relatives went elsewhere.

Thus Ukraine also belongs to us, as Ukraine was originally also ruled by Rurikid dynasty.

You forgot Khanty–Mansi and Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous regions, with all that oil and gas.

seething CHUDS

Attached: 123412.jpg (660x400, 73.13K)

Gas all f*nns.

Attached: 1624142071289.png (763x773, 95.07K)

open a history book nigger

Attached: 341234.jpg (490x604, 81.94K)

Your picrel is mostly Novgorod Republic, occupied, massacred and annexed by Muscovy.

You're saying it like its something bad

Attached: 341324123.jpg (1200x583, 134.76K)

Early Rus' was mainly Norse + Finnic. There was hardly any Slavic component in it.

As for the Rus, they live on an island ... that takes three days to walk round and is covered with thick undergrowth and forests; it is most unhealthy. ... They harry the Slavs, using ships to reach them; they carry them off as slaves and…sell them. They have no fields but simply live on what they get from the Slav's lands. ... When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

—Ibn Rustah

You know it, we know it, everyone knows it, that Rurik was a Finn, and that the entirety of your national heritage (and ALSO Ukraine) is linked to ours.

Novgorod was our enemy and Muscovy was our enemy. I liked Novgorod better.

Attached: expansion-of-the-russian-state.gif (1609x498, 65.96K)

Ukrainians are ethnically and culturally russians.

>Early Rus' was mainly Norse + Finnic. There was hardly any Slavic component in it.

bullshit
no shit you like weaker enemies better
yeah we share some blood I guess, but I'm sorry Pekka, Rurik was from Sweden

Attached: 93848.jpg (713x528, 150.13K)

whats this site?

Moscovites are finnish slavic mutts like you are khazaroslavic one

>soviet slavophile nonsense
Ironic that Ukrainians clinge to this theory. Although not so ironic, you owe everything to soviets. While Russia should hate them and bury everything associated with them.

eh
the so called Norse have really strong Slavic and Baltic element
heck the great pagan army used to have strong contingent of slavic troops and Pomeraian Slavs used to raid scandi, not the opposite

Novgorod was civilized. I wouldnt call them weak, Republic survived hundreds of years. Novgorod was the real heir of Rus'. Muscovy is Mongols and Kiev is Khazars.

Ukraine is a Russian province.

>yeah we share some blood I guess
We are profoundly related, but from a different original root.
>Rurik was from Sweden
Its been shown from genetic studies of Russians in the West overall of us, and of Rurik's direct descendants, that Rurik was a Finn, and he was the one that was chosen by Slavs in the North to come to bring order and prosperity.

Regardless of the above, whether you agree or not, we should not ever again war between us here, and fk any and all that would try to make us do so.

kek
first Rus capital was Novogrod and they liberated kiev from Khazar hands

Attached: tamga.png (582x325, 80.89K)

Who gives a fuck it was 1000 years ago

Yeah, Novgorod was part of Hansa and was really fucking rich, but Moscow btfod the mongols, united Russia and became the Third Rome.

Attached: Europe_814.png (1393x1075, 230.09K)

>come to bring order and prosperity
He was not chosen for this reason. The main reason was that he was a renowned warlord and was not a slav or a finn, basically a complete foreigner.
>Regardless of the above, whether you agree or not, we should not ever again war between us here, and fk any and all that would try to make us do so.
of course dude, I agree 100%

Attached: 1241234.jpg (694x708, 124.66K)

Obligatory:

Attached: 1641147800762.jpg (983x1200, 113.13K)

thats a rurikid trident

>finnish slavic mutts
That's exactly what the founding tribes of Rus' were, with Fenno-Swedish Varangian nobility. Literally in the most important Rus' written source, the Primary Chronicle.
And then southern lands were conquered by Rus' from Khazars.

Attached: Early_Rus.png (922x609, 714.36K)

Wends have nothing to do with Rus'. Rus' emerged along Ladoga-Volga-Volga Bolgaria traderoute from Norse and Finnic traders. There was no Slavs at that route. There was Finno-Ugric people like Meryans and such. Volga Bolgars were Turkic, like Khazars. Slavs were subordinates of Bolgars and Khazars, respectively. Rus' were aligned with Bolgars and were enemies of Khazars. Rus' emerged already before Rurik was even born.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rus'_Khaganate
>rurik
probably steppe nigger like you

Attached: fingol.jpg (1000x413, 140.48K)

yeah it is, appropriated by fucking hohols who have no relation to it.
Legit, Finland unironically has more ties to true Russia than Russian Federation