Estonian government wants to lose covid passports from 21st February

ESTONIA TO GET RID OF VAXXPASSES GET IN HERE

>err .ee/1608486977/valitsus-soovib-koroonatoendi-kaotada-21-veebruarist

Attached: Screenshot_20220202-224203~2.png (1080x1307, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/covid-19/lockdowns-imposed-enormous-economic-social-costs-had-little-no-public-health-effects-new
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't imagine anyone is going to care because lolestonia, but i'm happy for you user.

Now make sure to hang everyone responsible in your country for pushing the lie.

Cool that's only a few weeks away. I'm sure nothing will happen in the mean-time that could change their plan.

Attached: path to normalcy.jpg (1024x841, 86.11K)

at least today I can be a little happier

Attached: cover1(1).jpg (800x450, 211.04K)

I like to pretend I believe in this:
prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

Thanks and God bless !

I wonder if they truly want to let go of it.
Over here they're talking about loosening the mandates, but they're still going to keep on trying to get a vaccine passport ready behind the scenes for any future pandemics.
Not a corona pass but a vaccine pass, which means that no one can evade it in the future by saying no to a single vaccine.
I think this pass is essential for the EU digital ID scheme, so I'm very skeptical of any nation truly letting go of this corona or vaccine pass idea.
Everyone needs to look into this stuff very closely when they start speaking about getting rid of any control schemes.

Attached: 1643753915504.png (359x363, 142.37K)

My hypothesis is that they really, really want a global social credit system tied to all movement, property ownership and all transactions.
In that case, they can take their time and implement the system over many years, but I don't think they will backstep significantly.

Not going to happen, they can tweak the hospitalized numbers as they wish.

If they want any votes next year they won't.

Yes they really want that system in place, but from the looks of it they're really trying to push it out before the economy collapses and that's most likely going to happen at 2025 very latest, but might happen even this year.
If they don't get the passes done before the economy dies then they can't push the people to accept it, because the masses aren't controllable when you can't threaten them by a loss of a job.
The only reason why people are still controllable is because they have comfort to lose. When the economy dies and jobs disappear and rates go up, there's no comfort for anyone.
Not to mention after one pass has been rejected completely, it's really hard to try and feed people the same poison again soon after.
This is why they're so damn adamant in keeping the passports at least in the background, so they can one day come out and push them on everyone.

>votes
You still think that e-voting is something good?
Are you sure that there even will be voting next year?
They do not care about ratings and this is telling.

An economic collapse would be a good time to roll it out.
The government would offer free food and housing to the unemployed, but with a catch: you have to be in the system and you have to maintain good standing. If there are no jobs and the government controls the resources you won't have a choice but to die fighting or submit to the system.

Yesterday EKRE was most popular fraction by Nordstat statistics.

Today the government made this statement.

Coincidence? I think not. They are scared.

People have been submitting to the system grudgingly so far. If you push them into a real corner from this precarious point, you will start seeing them genuinely snap and choose fight instead of passive conformity.
There's plenty of anger out there that's been building tremendous pressure for ages and that's only kept in bay by the threat of losing a job or the threat of police beating you up.
We have seen violent events ramp up over the last few years and that's because the anger is getting too much to contain. People aren't in the defeatist mindset of submitting to any authority that controls the resources, it's the opposite.
When you throw into this mix the pension systems getting wiped out during the economic collapse, you get a whole lot of really pissed off people.

All govs want to get rid of lockdowns quickly, becomes now science is in that the politicians made huge mistake with the lockdown efforts. Soon this thing will be more discussed in news papers and politicians will try to squirm out of it.

zerohedge.com/covid-19/lockdowns-imposed-enormous-economic-social-costs-had-little-no-public-health-effects-new

Attached: korona.png (545x360, 30.45K)

remember one laptop per child? they dump plans all the time

>Today the government made this statement.
Read that statement, it is bullshit. They can control the covid patients number admitted to hospital, it will never fall below that threshold they set. KESK gained some optic because good cop and REF does not care because e-voting.
Estonia ia a test site, you should understand that. Our votes can be controlled and various scenarios can be played through here.

We have EKRE which has vast mass of complete morons in it
We have KESK who are just thieves
We have REF who are just thieves
We have SOTSID because EU
Ans we have ISAMAA because they just wont die out somehow

>Cue in next election
KESK wins
REF gets 2nd place (e-votes)
EKRE gets 3rd place
E200 gets 4th place (e-votes)
Rohelised gets 5th place (e-votes)

Coalition
REF
E200
Rohelised

ALL IS FUCKED.

Checked, don't give me false hope AAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 35g2c4.jpg (919x720, 59.43K)

It's been a bumpy 2 years, but at least I'll finish them as a pureblood.
Fs in the chat for all the vaxxies.

Attached: joker hazmat.png (655x692, 366.98K)

we doing so too apparently the court did say it is ilegal to demand people to get vacination... really makes you think what took so long.

Want more hope?
Today they announced that they will join Terviseamet, Ravimiamet and TAI

Meaning - those 3 will be totally cleaned from any real competence and honesty - only the bootlickers will remain. They are manning those three with loyal cadre and implications from this are huge.

>We have seen violent events ramp up over the last few years and that's because the anger is getting too much to contain
In America the only increase in violence has been among niggers, who are intentionally provoked by the music / movie / tv industry to be more violent and aggressive. White people have been more passive and submissive than ever.
Even in Canada the truckers are completely non-violent, non-aggressive, and obedient to the police for the most part. I think the government will stay the course and let the temporary health orders expire like they were going to anyway, and when the truckers return home thinking they've won, the government will continue implementing the system.