Is the left more supportive of people with autism?

One thing I've noticed is that a lot of leftists try to make a big deal of how they are "allies" to people on the spectrum. They hate Autism Speaks (which is fair enough; it's a shit organization) & they also talk about all the ways that our allegedly neurotypical, ableist society is failing autistic people. There was a survey on r/autism where the majority of respondants defined themselves as some variety of leftist. However, I've also noticed that there are many people on Any Forums who are on the spectrum who identify as right-wing. I'm just wondering what thoughts they have about left-wing autistic people & autistic allies.

Attached: mamimi.jpg (259x194, 6.98K)

Fuck no. The left are the assholes who put us through standardized government middle schools rather than having let us specialize and self educate at young ages.

the left is "with you" because they think you are inferior, and they champion the inferior.

Also the left structures society to favor people with high so called emotional intelligence more...

The old structure was less sensitive but ultimately intelligence was more prized (unless you were doing sales or PR).

And worst of all for us the left unchained women from the fucking kitchen sink, women generally hate spergs (the only exceptions being much maligned turbowhores and BPD cases) and their whole influence on doing things is the opposite of the way we'd have it...

So the left is NOT our friend AT ALL.

No they hate us and envy us because we naturally possess a massive amount of vril. That's why they push transgender shit. It's an effort to sterilize us and remove anyone with naturally occurring vril from the gene pool.

True autists don't care about left/right bullshit.
Also, the DSM is complete bullshit.

Attached: 1642538658619.png (1200x1014, 538.49K)

The left hate incels with a passion and majority of autists are incels, what do you think?

>clearly autistic poster
>reddit spacing
consider this a warning fren.

Lol no, I avoid you autistic weirdos like the plague in real life. Same with trannies.

The left also hates autists because unlike normies they are mostly immune to propaganda because they don't care about conformity

No, they might pretend to be, but if you disagree with them they'll come out with the "you're retarded you're autistic" it's their only response. Leftism is terrible

I assume 30% of people on pol are on the spectrum.

> Incel autist
As a former incel autist I cannot recommend strippers enough. The myth is they are all totally about money (and some are) but there are plenty who are just fucking crazy nymphos who prefer giving lap dances with a dick inside them as opposed to dry humping...

You know how you think dry humping when you could be fucking is kind of sad and pointles... some of them think the same fucking thing.

Attached: 70d78861078041ee374de4802738598d.jpg (400x600, 40.8K)

NOPE

Not a redittor at all, I think paragraphing makes shit easier to read.

The left only likes autists if you have the "uwu I'm so quirky" fake kind. They want people who can be easily duped into their belief system, not those who can look at something logically.
They'll demonize someone in an instant if someone's autism makes them seem too weird in the "wrong" way.

Autism is overused as fuck. It's a stupid trend. Never met an Autist. Real Autist are rain man level to me not being unable to socialize or whatever counts nowadays.

The left will only support autists and other fringe groups as long as they push for globohomo, look at how they treat any black or gay people who don't support their agenda

Makes sense that autistic people are right-wing where emotions arent the base for every decision.

No they're not because all of fire protection is a leftist racket and they just btfo me out of water in Portland of all places

They literally just want to cut your cock off. Don't believe a word from these swine.

If you're the type of Autist who can casually multiply six-digit numbers in your head and piss on your shoes at the same time, without finding anything unusual about either - they'll love you. If you're the type who uses your fractured superpowers to bring laser-like focus on their retarded theories and burn them to pieces - not so much.