Gods

>gods
>spirits
>demons
>karma
Why do so many of you midwits believe in the metaphysical?

Attached: DB72D647-E671-4C67-BF80-D4C9979BBBC8.jpg (2048x1365, 175.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5w7xBW-lauo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> this thread
please go outside
please vibe
youtu.be/5w7xBW-lauo

Attached: 1610316984239.jpg (625x626, 32.92K)

cuz it is real?

The mystery is in my pants lady.
And yes, you’ll need the magnifying glass

>WI-FI
>BLUETOOTH
>RADIO
>MICROWAVES
If you can't see it, it's not real...

That's a man. The only thing I'm more sure of is that OPs a faggot.

Attached: c.png (641x308, 178.17K)

>cuz it’s real
Just like Mohammed flying on a winged horse is real

checked. just like your precious 'materialism' is 'all real'. Surely there is no bottom to spirituality just as there is no assurance in materials being actualities. We can demonstrate related interactions, but we have no idea as to the core origins. In that way, faith in science is the same as faith in metaphysical reality.

Why do you believe that the universe is logical or consistent? Consistency is a belief that we have projected on reality and we hope that it is correct. We just find excuses to explain why things are inconsistent. Quantum physics, pi, negative mass. The are all things that the nature of the world is not as consistent or make as much sense as we pretend it does. This inconsistency proves that the universe exist for an end rather than simply exist to follow a series of natural laws. Religion is the only institution that seems to accept this truth. I follow it because I would rather be in service to the end than oppose it.

It’s not all real, but it evaluates itself against repeated experiences and predictable outcomes. Metaphysics and even begin to try. Please send me a concrete formula for reliable prayer fulfillment, or even demon summoning. I promise I’ll do both.

>we hope that it is correct
You don’t hope with consistency. Either it’s consistent or it’s not.

it's an easy way for retards to signal depth. the fake religiousness here is just a less social DUDE WEED

''Natural'' reality is crazier than supernatural stuff so shut ur whore mouth

You can hope for consistency and try to construct it from randomness. We don't know how much these phenomenon are connected to each other. The problem with the scientific method is the because part of it. If I do this then this will happen because blank. We have no idea if our because is correct we simply assume it is because the behavior of the experiment matched what we assumed would happen. The divide between Newtonian physics and quantum physics is a point where we are seeing the consistency or the universe break down. The idea that we need negative length to explain reality shows that reality isn't as consistent as we pretend it to be. That or the need for imaginary numbers that map the behavior of the universe. If we need imaginary numbers to explain the universe then our convention of number is supremely fucked up. The issue is that conception is based upon natural length observed in nature. This shows a disconnect in consistency.

It’s not “supremely fucked up” insofar as it has led to every advancement in human history. I can begin to understand why you people think ancient, and obviously flawed, rites and “knowledge” are a pathway to anywhere enlightened. Why isn’t admitting that some things haven’t been figured out, via the use of our only effective heuristic, good enough? Why is going back to cobbled together myths and rites anything other than Jordan Peterson tier retarded bullshit? And why do the people who claim that some things can’t be known react to the unknown with completely unfounded claims of apriori mystical knowledge. This is nonsense of the romantic mind.

That isn’t what metaphysical means brainlet retard. Metaphysic is legitimate area of study. It’s called the paranormal.

It may look like a needle but it moves like a sewing machine

Big brain comment unironically. The universe isn't nearly as mechanistic as we thought it was.

>paranormal
>legitimate
What a gutter your brain must occupy.

I don't have an issue with it being useful as an instrument or a tool. It has expanded humanities abilities. The issue is that we ignore the obvious conclusion our experiments are showing us. That the world we live in is inconsistent. That we are mastering phenomenon that's root cause can't be reasoned about.

Because the information is impossible to contain, so they fuck it up with disinformation betwixt to ensure they never get to a point of power with said knowledge. Best approach? Don't waste money on it unless you're absolutely 100% positive that you know what you're doing.

Because our mechanistic view of nature (wrong) is destroying the planet and our species as we're seeking to replace nature with technology. Transhumanism and posthumanism will be the death of human beings and this is inevitably the route we're on. We're not going to advance to some Star Trek future.

the ether is real, cope seethe and dilate
>midwit
atomism and materialism are the ultimate midwit trap

stay golem, fag

Attached: cropped_GettyImages-72911163 (1).jpg (1200x906, 176.72K)

So we admit that things are inconsistent? Why does that give credibility to myths ?

>thinking everyone on Any Forums is a christcuk
that was you’re first mistake

Attached: 420B9F9A-DFD6-4B7F-90CC-FCE7BEEA0E7B.jpg (750x978, 545.31K)