Why Is The Establishment Panicking Over Whoopi Goldberg's Comments?

Why so much panic and damage control over Whoopi Goldberg's comments on Jews just being white people and the holocaust and ww2 not being about race?

>race = skin color, there are only 3 races: black, brown and white
>black and brown people can't be racist

Then here comes Whoopi putting 2 + 2 together
>jews are white, nazis were white
>therefore the holocaust wasn't the product of racism

Attached: 1643820584361.jpg (618x412, 48.76K)

i hate jews so much bros, why cant all the people in the world unite against this very obvious common enemy?

some serious streisland affect stuff here who cares what she said

Because the jews hypnotize the goyim into believing they are the victims

Attached: 1641519360469.jpg (720x549, 34.27K)

>there are only 3 races: black, brown and white
asians are the yellow menance. you rayciss

>you cant identify jews at a glance
>mfw years of experience in antisemitism and seeing their rat faces
the early life memes is real

Attached: Avatargif.gif (200x200, 338.41K)

>Why Is The Establishment Panicking Over Whoopi Goldberg's Comments?
Because they're Jews or sycophants for Jews and she just minimized Jewish victimhood.

they always tell you they're hated, but will never tell you why

Because if people know the holocaust wasn't about race they would wonder what it was really about and then the whole scam starts to fall apart.

>unite with niggers against le spooky boogieman
antisemitism is just yet another jewish trick

she played them. if it isn't about race it's harder to play victim and harder to have solidarity with blm and "stop asian hate". if it is about race then the idea that "old white men" control everything falls apart because they are actually all jews.

You can't talk against the joooosssss. Even if they are wrong you can't criticize Israel.

The thing that they are trying to back themselves out of is that they basically just pulled the victim/race card just like blm does. Jews have been telling whites for a century now that they aren't a race.

I don't understand why they react so hard to it, why not let it fly under the radar?
maybe it's because jews understand the importance of not letting anyone criticize you in the slighest, that or it's because they're neurotic and overreactive

The so called 'jews' are the most prolific mass murderers that have ever existed. Their biggest fear is the world will wake up to that fact. Because when it does, every person on earth will put on a brown shirt and be done with it.
One day the holocaust museum will document jewish crime.

Jews gave you muslims to hate. You are too busy to see the real enemy.

"Jews aren't white" is no longer a racist dogwhistle and we have Whoopi Goldberg to thank for it

>Why so much panic and damage control
Um even racists disagree with her. Who here has ever said jewish people are white?

We wouldnt have a shitskin problem if not for kikes

Attached: justincredible.jpg (584x598, 28.05K)

anyone have that screenshot of a bunch of jews saying "as a white" or fellow whites?

Her stance is the typical black supremacist one; that Jews are indistinguishable from other 'white' people and they're all shit and blacks are the most victimized group, in the past, now and forever.

to black people, anyone who isn't black is white, you can be a poojeet with black looking skin, still white to black people... don't you get it? that's why they want to kill white people, because they're all "god"

Pretty sure they just want to 'teach' people that you dont question the Holocaust in any way or you end up cancelled, even if you are a popular black lesbian fatty celeb. It's all a show

Ashkenazim are white.

it would put jews on the block. Racism is a fantastic diversion, the ADL exists to help protect Israel from criticism.

If you can criticise jews because they are indeed white then you can criticise Israel. Which you can't because that's antisemetic.

Attached: they.jpg (1024x792, 131.55K)

Whoopi gets 2 week off for agreeing with Hitler

Roseanne gets her whole life's career raped for tweeting about a monkey.

>Black Privilege doesn't exist

It is a matter for geniuses of political correctness (zombies) to work out, led by the paragon of intellect (baboon) Whopsi Jewname and including those paragons of honesty and decency, the people who for some reason say that they are the jews (cursed by God).
So I will not give any of my opinions.
But… they could just ask her for their money back, I bet she very suddenly has another flash of genius and decides that they were actually black all along. Therefore not racist, whatever that word means???

she touched the 3rd rail of jewish power

Attached: The Grand Narrative - Keith Woods.png (606x1616, 136.31K)

>Why so much panic and damage control over Whoopi Goldberg's comments
because kikes

why dont they know who owned the slave ships and plantations

Jews have enjoyed being white when it benefits them and non-white when they need protection. Calling them out as white strips them of their main defense. What Whoopi did when she made those comments went far beyond removing their protected status: it called into question the foundation of the current world order. If the holocaust wasn't due to Jews being a persecuted minority, then they were just losers in history and nothing special. Judaism is based on being the chosen, and being the victim. Whoopi committed the worst crime imaginable to Jews.

Whoopy Goldberg was executed between 2016 and 2019 in secret. This is cgi.

>antisemitism is just yet another jewish trick
shut the fuck up kike

god did, that's all they care about, and they have to be kangz again like satan

but jesus wuz kang too so either way black people are retarded

What I don't understand is during WW2 Japanese slaughtered more people than holocaust and did even more vicious war crimes in Asia but why no one talks about that but instead we are supposed to feel super sorry for the holocaust.

jesus wuz never actually kang, just acts like niggers in the present day saying they wuz kangz

Thanks, mate.

Why do you feel compelled to start a conversation about celebrities that have no background in anything but theater arts? This is a genuine question, also never trumper here so dont give me that shit

Whoopi Goldberg is retarded but thanks to that and to her obsession of being a fucking victim nigger (besides of being rich as fuck because of very mediocre playing of movie characters), she asked so many questions about the real reason Jews were hated in that time when racism, fascism and religious hate is no option anymore.
Still wondering about her last name.

Because if they let one of their golems say something like this, then another will. Eventually, their tenuous grasp on power will melt through their hands like the lies they claim are the truth.

Asians are now white you racist fucking faggot. Keep up chud

>committed the worst crime imaginable
but they're still alive and subverting everything

fuck off kike, jews arent white

Attached: 1600024453096.jpg (778x783, 198.41K)

This is the most Jewish thing I’ve read since the protocols

to black people, anyone is white if you're not black

Jews get so butthurt when anyone says or thinks the Holocaust was about more than just them.
Someone needs to send Whoopi pic related;

Attached: 149E0C5C-E24C-4E42-8CC8-3DB4C4A14375.jpg (375x500, 28.57K)

Because Jews have been LARPing as white/jewish when its convenient. They want to be white but also want the privilege for being a oppressed minority
It's funny because i recall the Israeli PM saying the same shit

Because Racism is how Whites act towards other races especially blacks.
If Jews were white then they could also be racist which is a big no-no, they don't want their own weapon being used against them.

>Whoopi gets 2 week off for agreeing with Hitler
She didn't. She downplayed the Holocaust being some big race-based atrocity. She did so because the black supremacist crowd, that she is surely part of, doesn't like a subgroup of white people getting privileges and attention for being victims. They only want to hear the narrative that whites are the greatest evil ever that must be destroyed and that blacks are always victimized by them. They want all of the sympathy, and privileges that come with it, for themselves.

what is whoopi doing? she isn't larping?

It was a reminder that the other races view Jews as White, no matter their lies, and that they will share our fate when we die.

The Jews, of course, don't like that.

>goldberg
i know enough

the jews run shit, get over it unless you want to sound like a stupid nigger

I hope they get Black Lives Matter financially. Who's the the leader of that Global Network?