Euro anons, can you still afford heating?

Looks like Germans can't anymore.

Attached: 1633061191380.png (521x564, 179.6K)

>biggest economy
What does this mean?
Biggest quality x quantity of physical goods moving around?
Or does it just mean the bank's numbers have more digits than before?

It's same people who cry in summer they have to pay electricity bill for their 12 conditioners on every possible wall in a house.

Attached: 1524573463928.jpg (657x527, 203.99K)

We need to approve NS2 right now.
They can have all of the Ukraine for all I care. Why do they even want Donbabwe and Crimea back?

Don't most euros live in small apartments or flats? Use an electric space heater or something

Boomers and indoctrinated children banned Nuclear energy and want to shut down coal too. Germany has the highest electricity prices in Europe.
I just heat with wood.

Attached: suffer.jpg (900x900, 195.6K)

WE must serve Israel forever for something that didn't happen!

Attached: Germanycry.png (992x572, 854.28K)

that was always the goal, it always needed general public approval, so they could tell US: 'we tried, but that's what people want'
US literally threatened all companies involved in laying this pipe to get kicked out of US economy if they don't abandon the project. Germany was always in a pickle jar about it:
>can't kick US in balls
>can't refuse tat arctic gas
The sooner pipe starts working the better. The US presence in whole energy sector decisions drives me nuts, just fuck my shit up.......
anyway, I don't use gas, like a german lad above me said, I heat with wood.

Attached: 1512532938636.jpg (1252x1252, 110.96K)

don't care
I have a contract of 5 years fixed rate
lmao

Already have enough wood for a year stored and dried. And soon the tree in front of the house will be cut down.
Last time they cut down a tree here they let me keep the wood. Hopefully this time too.

nice you're making greater emissions than if they had just let you use coal or nuclear. serves them right

we can ;-) but you ukraicant.

>Looks like Germans can't anymore.

Worst case scenario they can just migrate to southern europe since they pretty much paid all the debts and live there, at least heating doesn't get expensive.

I use coal furnace, it us fueled by special coal sold in plastic bags. You put few bags in container and than it is automatically fed into furnace for few days. Costs something like 1500$ for whole winter.
Furnace has manual mode too by they way and can be used with regular coal.

Attached: ekogroszek (1).jpg (2048x1535, 397.19K)

German German Lives like Vermin.
Freeze Timo, and fuck off.

Attached: heating.jpg (1056x594, 161.8K)

>don't care
If the EU had wanted to have long term contracts, this crisis would not have been here, since the lack of long term contracts stopped many arctic gas fields from being developed.

Based, they really don't want us using coal here but my furnace CAN burn coal and various forms of coal (coke).

>1193 euro
what the fuck? seriously?

just buy a log burner or a warm coat
braindead zoomer euros make me sick

Yes, no issues here. Orbán Viktor visited Tsar Putin yesterday and we have pegged the price of fuel.

no, 2472 euro
and yes, seriously
and thats without electricity

>just buy a log burner or a warm coat
The absolute state

Sending my thoughts and farts to you guys in goymany

We only want Russian farts or wood.

*puts on a sweater*

Attached: 1416690500386.png (330x357, 44.96K)

Imagine being poorer then a bulgarian.

no
please send blankets

Wood is carbon neutral, it does however create air pollution as in unhealthy particles. But if you live more rural that's not a problem, only in dense areas

And now imagine what will happen if that ukrainian pipe stops working for some reason

i mean i would much preferred oil based furnace or ideally full electric heating, but coal is just cheapest.
I dont like coal that much because its just dirty. Handling cioal in plastic bags is less dirty, compared to some old coal furnace that i just shoveled coal into manually, but it is still kinda dirty. And you need to empty furnace of ashes from time to time.

Attached: 1566333212993.jpg (1050x4060, 1.21M)

>buy coat
>buy long underwear
>move around every 10 minutes

Yes. It's not even something we talk about you fucking retard

Attached: 1643825103944.jpg (1024x1024, 156.72K)

Shit, after they tax the krauts 60% on their meager incomes, they'll need a lot more blankets going forward.

I only have 1 central stove on oil + wood for extra heating in the cold days. I have a bunch of trees in the backyard so the wood is free as well. No heating upstairs cuz i own blankets. Heating water is my biggest cost

>No heating upstairs cuz i own blankets.
seriously? you just sit wrapped in blankets indors? What if it is -20 outside?

how much is your heating bill? is it really over 2 thousand a month???

I don't sit upstairs, i sleep upstairs. Or work out, don't need heating for that.
Also we never hit -20, -5 tops -10 and usually doesnt last long enough to drop the temp to zero inside.
Im working on adding insolation as well to reduce loss of warmth coming from downstairs