The next leader of the Conservative Party in Canada and the next Prime Minister: Pierre Poilievre!

The next leader of the Conservative Party in Canada and the next Prime Minister: Pierre Poilievre!

Attached: pierre-poilievre-1.jpg (1000x750, 69.07K)

looks like an incel

Would be based, if he doesn't run I will keep voting PPC but if he does I might just vote CPC.

>pro-homo
he's a stooge

He has my vote
Hey, I have a question. Next election will be the first time I vote, but I live in a Liberal riding and just want to make sure I understand something
>Canada's electoral system, sometimes referred to as a "first-past-the-post" system, is more accurately referred to as a single-member plurality system. The candidate with the most votes in a riding wins a seat in the House of Commons and represents that riding as its member of Parliament (MP). The governor general asks the members of Parliament to form a government, which is normally the party whose candidates have won the most seats; that party's leader generally becomes prime minister. An absolute majority of the electorate is not needed, and is rarely achieved. As a result, power has been held by either of two parties for most of Canada's history. The party whose candidates win the second largest number of seats becomes the Official Opposition.
So basically if I vote conservative my vote won't matter? What am I supposed to do, move somewhere else?

Where the fukken guns tho? I'm not coming to your frozen shithole and impregnating your women if you're gunna be gay about it

Your vote never matters; results are predetermined

Canada's electoral system is a fucking joke. It's the only reason why Trudeau has stayed in power

Also, I have another question: when is the next Canadian census and how do I fill it out? Is it online?
What do you mean? Gays are legally protected by the constitution, whether a PM is "pro-homo" or "anti-homo" they can't change that.

Who is this mexican guy? Is he even Canadian?

Isn't our system the same as the UK and the US? How do they deal with it?

Sort of but the non defeatist answer is to get off your ass and campaign in your riding if you want it to change, I have been doing it for years parties will take any volunteers they can get, as long as you don't mind getting yelled at.

saying sorry and voting conservative won't fix it this time, m8

is not /your-guy/

constitution says you can be a degenerate and we have to tolerate it
constitution does not say the state has to recognize your degeneracy and we have to accept it

Similar to the UK not the US it's very different

The place I live in is full of lazy ethnics, they vote liberal just for gibs. I don't mind living here but getting them to vote conservative is a waste of time.

FUCK OFF
TEAM LEWIS ALL THE WAY

NEXT LEADER OF CANADA
BASED NIGGER

Attached: leslyn2.png (600x600, 522.5K)

>we have to tolerate it
God says you have to tolerate it in the sense that you can't murder people, and that you are not allowed to tolerate it in the sense that you are not allowed to say it's not a sin

Attached: god-hates-fags-2.jpg (615x320, 70.58K)

ALL FRENCH ARE JEWS AND CANT BE TRUSTED 2000 YEARS AGO FRENCH WERE FRANKISH WHITE GERMANS UNTIL FUCKED BY EYETALIAN CATHOLIC JEWS NOW THEY ARE ALL JEWISH LIARS LIKE EVERY OTHER JEW.........

All the idiot Truckniggers with vote for this nigress

I live in Alberta. We would still vote cpc even if Trudeau was the leader of the Conservatives

we need proportional representation

dude he's the GOAT

Another question I have: how do I vote for which party candidate I want for prime minister? I assume the conservatives have their own independent elections for that, but how are they done?