BREAKING - Weird Al announces he is leaving Spotify

in relation to the Joe Rogan fiasco.

(AP) Burbank, California

Legendary novelty songwriter and performer "Weird" Al Yankovic is the latest artist to announce their exodus from the streaming service Spotify. He joins a growing list of names who are rebelling against the platform to do more to silence dangerous disinformation and fringe opinions promoted by conspiracy theorist Joe Rogan.
"I've made a career from saying silly and wacky things," Yankovic told AP in a Zoom call from his home in California. "But this is too crazy and silly for even me. I'm proud to be one of the sane ones this time," Yankovic said.

Rogan has stated he intends to "do better" and balance the fringe conspiracy entertainers and novelty acts he regularly platforms, with respected and trusted experts. Artists, however, are saying it's too little, too late. As of Wednesday morning, Spotify stock prices have continued to plummet, painting a grim picture that does not bode well for investors. While the list of artists abandoning the sinking ship continues to grow, the plummeting stock price of the streaming giant is causing a mass migration of shareholders and investors.

At the time of this writing, Rogan had not responded to AP's request for comment.

Attached: way.jpg (474x284, 15.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

swordofthevaliant.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=SLK5CdR0ojc
youtube.com/watch?v=urglg3WimHA
youtube.com/watch?v=un9x-DjTMT0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who cares, he's washed up

Isn't Weird Al supposed to be like... really smart?

Attached: 1624375805358.jpg (227x222, 48.14K)

What does the Holy Bible say about salvation? Jesus said,
>John 3:5 "Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God."
How can we be born of water and of the Spirit? Peter preached,
>Acts 2:38-39 "Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
>For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call."
The problem is, that the churches of today (Catholic and Protestant alike) do not preach this gospel, as the apostles of Jesus Christ preached it. And the Bible says,
>2 John 1:9 "Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son."
Who shall we believe, then? The churches, or the word of God? Jesus Christ is coming soon to judge the world in righteousness. Are you sure that you’re ready?
>Let’s go back to the BIBLE!
swordofthevaliant.com/
>YouTube, TheWordprophet
youtube.com/watch?v=SLK5CdR0ojc

Attached: 1594412683161.jpg (459x1024, 82.39K)

Kek what a retard
Imagine losing revenue over Joe Rogan

who?

if spotify gives in everyone should just leave the platform

Peak leddit

Never meet your heroes.

become Catholic
your youtube interpretation of the Sacred Scriptures is not superior to that of the Apostles, Saints, Martyrs, and Church Fathers

Weird AI, is that some kind of succesor to that tay chat bot?

All these people signed w the same record label.
>Follow the money and you find a jew named Larry.
>Larry Fink owns Blackrock btw.
>And Blackrock owns a ton of shit.
>And Larry owns a ton of shit too.
Outside of Blackrock even.

fake

so?

Attached: clark.jpg (900x1119, 94.55K)

lol my son was just telling me the other day that this world seems increasingly more and more like a weird al song

>"I've made a career from saying silly and wacky things," Yankovic told AP in a Zoom call from his home in California. "But this is too crazy and silly for even me. I'm proud to be one of the sane ones this time," Yankovic said.
who else read this in his UHF character's voice
>Hey, RJ!

agreed. OP should leave Weird Al out of this.

Actual literal fake news

aw shucks no more shitty covers

No sauce

Did he forget how mayors and politicians sold injections with free burgers which they ate and munched and slurped on camera?

What interesting things would larry own outside of BLACKROCK?

OP is a lying faggot. Although it was aready obvious Based Al would never care about this shit

He literally crossed my mind when reading one of the other ones, forget exactly why. I assumed this was fake and am wondering if the same stimulus brought him to OP's mind.

once you sign away your soul to those that made you famous you have to do shit like this from time to time

FUCK YOU THIS IS FAKE!!!

>:0

this

youtube.com/watch?v=urglg3WimHA

Pfizer

Attached: BASmyshitupfam.png (597x577, 216.61K)

hes a kike

Fuck you OP, I like Weird Al, lying and telling me he's a whiny pro censorship twat is a dick move.

Attached: Conspiracy Weird Al.gif (300x169, 524.88K)

>Based Al
youtube.com/watch?v=un9x-DjTMT0
>but he made fun of both of them
no, he made biden look silly and he made trump look evil.
never forget, weird al is a jew.

Catholics arent Christian, take your Mary worshipping cult somewhere else

>no link
>1pbtid

A kike holds his leash.
He traded freedom and control for fame and being controlled.
Many such cases.

>weird al is a jew
He actually isn't

do people actually pay for spotify?

Weird al is not a jew and he 100% is based.

sorry but catholicism and eastern orthodox are the only based forms of christianity

>"I dont like youre opinion so I'm gonna demand youre boss fire you!!"

These people are insane...

link or fuck off

It's blackstone, not blackrock.
Although Blackstone CEO is also a jew.

Another musician renowned for their scientific knowledge speaks out against the conspiracy theorist Robert Malone. A real win for science.

When I was a child my thoughts, words, actons, and CD purchases were that of a child's. Now I am a man and I have done away with childish things and my thoughts, words, actions, and podcast preferences are that of a man.

Fake news

Got a source, faggot?

Attached: B26EF0DF-A7BC-480C-B5FC-1EB914F4827F.jpg (666x500, 126.87K)

They aren't. Their content got bought up and they are forced to shill like the puppets they are.

Attached: 1643741463986.jpg (1242x1047, 169.6K)