HAPPENING: ALBERTA TO LIFT VAXXPASS IF PROTESTORS OPEN UP ROAD

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING BROS. WE ARE WINNING.

twitter.com/kiansimone44/status/1488964338589315072?s=21

Attached: 9CFD70B0-014E-4D34-A8EE-C30D38216084.jpg (828x1234, 601.8K)

This looks like a trap. Be careful bros. Gonna be another Waco.

Nah if they pull any bullshit all of Southern Alberta will head down to the protest to show support.

Keep it closed faggots. They're trying to make an opening to split your bulwark in half.

fucking ey keep it closed until they pass legislation banning medical mandates

Jesus dude, I'm not gonna fedpost, but if the cops kill women and children while we're exhausting our last peaceful option

>In Rural Alberta
Don't give them an inch.

No negotiation until all mandates lifted

Couple rural MLA not the same as Jason Kenney signing a bill

They can't give in until all of Alberta is free

Rural MLA's have no power. This is a slimy politician tactic. Don't talk to politicians.

Just lift the mandates

Let's shut this country down.
Here's what we do:
Block a local highway and call nearby radio stations to report a road closure. Tell them we will not move until the mandates are dropped
Use proper signage to avoid accidents
Film and post to social media
Food and supplies will be delivered by loved ones and churches when they know of your need
When police arrive, tell them to disarm themselves and join the peaceful movement of non compliance to get their futures back
Accept no terms.
Accept no negotiations.
We do not negotiate with a terrorist regime.
The police have damaged public trust by enforcing illegal, immoral mandates.
Offer them an olive branch, if they choose to side with us, they must do so without weapons.
If they choose to side with the terrorist regime, they must kill us to dislodge us.
DO NOT BRING WOMEN AND CHILDREN
DO NOT USE VIOLENCE
DO NOT WAIT FOR OTHERS. THIS IS YOUR CALL TO ACTION!
This is how we win. Right now. If you cannot gather your men, go to a truck stop and gather your men there. Let it be known 2/2/22 is the day the global fight for human rights begins, and it begins here. In Canada. Today.

We will block every highway
We will shut down all transportation
Seaports, airports, rail lines and highways will be closed until all mandates are lifted
If necessary, we will drive to Suncor and shut down oil production
WE WILL HONK AT GOVERNMENT BUILDINGS
WE WILL HONK AT POST OFFICES
WE WILL HONK AT POLICE STATIONS AND MILITARY BASES IF NECESSARY

WE WILL HONK UNTIL ALL MANDATES ARE LIFTED OR WE WILL DIE TRYING

Attached: b3ca90e1-c10f-40da-bd75-2ffd13208f45.sized-1000x1000.jpg (1000x1079, 211.41K)

the protestors don't have a crisis of trust, the politicians do, so they should make good their offers first.

they will be killed if they try shit
don't give up we're winning

>in Rural Alberta
That's a weird way to spell "Canada", as in all of it.

HODL.

They will be easily able to close it back up. Plus any funny business by the Feds creates a terrible situation that could get violent

>TO LIFT VAXXPASS
Its says they will lift rural restrictions. OP is a faggot confirmed.

If they're planning on lifting all mandates, why not do it now? That's why the truckers are there, once they get what they want they have no reason to stay. Seems fishy.

Agree but don't open a line then just move the goalpoast like they did during the whole pandemic.
FUCK THEM

Attached: pepepunch.jpg (800x450, 43.66K)

I'll fed post for you user.
If they kill women and children it's time to be a patriot user.
Shit as an American that lives near Canada I'd feel for you enough to feel it was justice.
Even help if it was plausable.

>y-you don't need a vaccine to access trudeau's seed and feed in rural alberta....t-that's enough, right?

>truckerlawyer.ca

Dang missed my chance

Holy fucking based
if this works, it’s a game changer

exactly make them squirm don't pussy out

Psyop through honking
Subvert the media narrative honkposters.
>demoralize by Honking
>destabilize through Honking
> crisis induce from Honking
>Normalize Honking

Attached: 99D96F5C-A6CD-41C9-AD4D-6FB3A3ACAECE.jpg (720x475, 30.01K)

Anyone ever eaten a goose egg?

We're not winning, user. It means nothing. Until we embrace violence and intimidation, it's never going to stop. I guarantee it.

What exactly is the full list of the trucker's demands though?
How far away is this from that?

Yeah, had them in french toast a few nights ago. I wouldn't recommend it, they gave me some wicked gas.

Nah, that’s not fed posting. If they start killing civilians it would necessitate rebellion. Any sane man would become a revolutionary in the event his compatriots are slaughtered during a peaceful protest

open a line... in two weeks.

>Rural Alberta only
OP here I am a retarded faggot

This does nothing for me as I am a city slicker

This.

>rural Alberta
I knew they were going to try some slimy shit and appease just the truckers without doing anything for everyone else.
Here's hoping they hold.

I'm thinking a great border crossing to block would be the highway 3 BC/AB crossing at the crowsnest pass. Especially with the main crossing at highway 1 all fucked for construction. Bonnie needs to start hearing some honks too.

>Rural Alberta
>If
>When

No deal. All mandates gone and then we can think about opening up again.

If they do that then they need to feel fear.

Keep it closed

Aren't mandates in Alberta cities at the municipal level? Seems like an easy excuse for Kenney to say "welllp I can't do anything about that"

Starve the beast
Border blockades are like blood clots
Enough of them and oxygen (food, water) won’t get to vital areas
The body politic cannot survive with enough clots in place

They should capitulate to the protestors' demands first. Never trust government snakes to follow through on a promise.

Mask mandate can be municipal I think but the vaxx pass can easily be lifted.

no

>This looks like a trap
this, admiral fish is right.