My neighbours just tried to enter my flat

>walking in hallway
>hear keys in my door and handle moving
>''Who's that?''
>nigger woman pretends to be my landlord then pretends she wants to say hello to me (new neighbours)
>call police
>we will review the case and you should call us back if it happens again
WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO Any Forums?

Attached: 1636232456525.png (112x112, 19.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/c/lockpickinglawyer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Construct a makeshift spear

>living in the same building as a minority
LOLing at your life.

honestly I can't imagine being nogunz in 2022. I sleep soundly knowing if anyone fucks with my living space it's their funeral.

>sharing your house with strangers

Leave your door open very slightly and wait in the dark with a shotgun.

don't be racist dude, that's part and parcel of living in a city

its really simple, next time you let the enter and afterwards you close and lock the doors behind them, proceed to beat the crap out of them.

go speak with them.
make it abundantly clear that you will beat them to shit if anything funky happens to your apartment
"ambush" them when they will be leaving home to work to make em think.

maybe it was a mistake and the landlord thing was a half-ass answer out of embarrassment

you should kill them just in case tho

Don't use that word, Whites are the minority in this shit world

Purchase a laser weapon and when they come back blind them.

Attached: c3be462f1e920fda7cd33180cb2689fb4dd0ff2c82f732a0769854aa9d373f0d.jpg (1920x2560, 717.72K)

Get a knoife license.

That conversation goes much different when you have a snub nose pistol shoved into their ear

Not a bad idea if it's only one individual but I'm not doing it when outnumbered.

>what do
don't live near niggers

....and you going to jail for manslaughter. You wont be sleeping so peacefully in jail, boy.

get a wired door camera. or if ur not worried about hackers or federales spying on you from the entry point into your crib.. just go wireless wifi

This is the only correct answer.wjen in court be sure to bring up 13:50

you know what to do..

Build another fake house with fake door looking exactly like your house and your door.

But instead of being a house there would be an auschwitz-themed funpark behind the lockable door

Don' relax near them and hide your grape juice

First of all they obviously have a key so don't leave your place until you've had the locks changed then send you the bill to your landlord because someone obviously gave that ape your key.

you can also just put liquid nails in her own door locking system. shell get the message.

Move out of an area with niggers.

I didn't choose to. The gypsy landlord put them in here.

>>nigger woman pretends to be my landlord then pretends she wants to say hello to me (new neighbours)
What the fuck? Was she legit braindead or actually trying to see if her key worked on your apartment?

They don't have a key. I changed the lock barrel in December.

>Home invasion by niggers is your fault

Machete. You're in bongland you have limited options.
Option 1 Machete
Option 2 Condoms for when they rape you.

>actually trying to see if her key worked on your apartment?
This is what I suspected too.

>im da landlawrd
why are niggers so fucking stupid, as if you never met your fucking landlord or are expected to believe a nig could not only maintain a building but even be able to rent out flats. Fucking dumb coon.

Some door to door salesman I accidentally opened the door to once tried to invite himself into my flat once, physically pushed him out my door and told him to fuck off

Get a gun and just shoot her.

>Britbong

Oh nevermind.

Lawyers will present it that way.

Based and looney tunes pilled

>Option 1 Machete
Got one.

Leave the door open for her and strangle her when she walks into your apartment, drain her of blood in the bathtub and cut her body into 5 pieces, put the 5 pieces into different bags and dispose of them in underground trashbins throughout the city.

Pay some Irish teenagers to do it for you

Attached: 1634701156797.jpg (700x394, 62.51K)

Listen I know the Chair Force doesn’t care about the Constitution but castle doctrine is very popular airman.

>chucking spears at the spear chuckers

Apply for a self defence license?

Attached: funny-monkey-pictures-24-1.jpg (500x583, 79.64K)

Hope you have a knoife (and the proper licensure)

Learn who they are and what they look like. They'll try again when you're not home and repeated failures may be met with an attack on your person.

Nah you can still shoot criminals in your house in most jurisdictions in the US.

>hear keys in my door and handle moving
>''Who's that?''
You should have kept your mouth shut. That way you would be sure their keys didn't work, and if your "landlord" broke-in without any notice, you'd be within your rights to grab a kitchen knife and murder her.

Two shots through the door yah fucking Biscut.

Moves into niggerville
Shocked when 5 minutes later Nigger tries to home invade you.

>That way you would be sure their keys didn't work
Again I changed the barrel in December. They don't have keys unless they're using bump keys.

And then you question why we all own guns, bong.

How do you know this person wasn't? Should have shut the fuck up and taken up a position to suck that limey coconut cunt you fucking PEASANT LEAF

HONK HONK

Their keys *shouldn't* work, but that doesn't guarantee they don't. And it also doesn't mean that she won't try to break in and steal shit again just because you caught her the first time.

>niggers
>leaving home to work
I've noticed a flaw in your plan.

I will be getting a mortise lock installed ASAP.

Anglos are naturally petrified in their houses because they don't have guns bro

Just put a landmine under the welcome mat

>chudcel literally shacking in his trash island commie block after his new neighbor says hi.

Attached: 1635031453528.png (645x773, 48.65K)

Uh... home invasion? B&E? Ever heard of it? You can shoot em dead on the spot here in Burgerland. Fuck off

Likely both

Why would her key open your door?

Attempted burglary.
Write to the chief constable and tell him that if it does happen again he will be the one answering for it personally since it is clear cut that his PERSONAL duty was to act to prevent crime. They cannot get a conviction perhaps or maybe they can but that is NOT the point they still need to act not tell you to become a victim first, or they are not following the law and have no purpose to exist for. They know that unless someone is basically a millionaire then they cannot afford legally pursue them. If this happened to someone who is wealthy the police would be straight there avoiding being sued.
If another crime happens like another attempted burglary that is their fault.
I fucking hate them worse than burglars.
t private security guy

You need to let them know you're onto them, that if anything happens, you know it was them. Tell them you have cameras set up that alert you on your phone, and maybe even set that system up for real. Keep weapons around that can be grabbed quickly everywhere, but not too out in the open to where they can be seen too quickly and used against you either. Let them know you don't fuck around.

you *will be outnumbered anyways: they are niggers
if you want to be smart about it,
here's a channel that might give you ideas:
youtube.com/c/lockpickinglawyer

Honestly you should move out. The only thing those people understand is physical violence. But if you defend yourself you'll get fucked by the legal system. Acquire some form of weapon and do your best to avoid using it. But don't let those niggers dominate you. Good luck and godspeed

Change your lock.

Put some voodoo dolls pinned outside your door and play loud voodoo music and sing some ooga booga chants every other day. They'll stay away

>The gypsy landlord put them in here.

You need to move.

Nevada, Utah, Wyoming, Montana, etc. they don't have much niggers or gypsies. Good place to start, and you seem a little too based for where you are now.

>victim first
You are one now.
Get a audio file of a dogo or learn to growl as they walk past. Might put them off.
Fix a second lock.

He's a brit. That's not exactly the easiest option for him.