Isn't technological progress simply evolution? Which is an unstoppable natural thing...

Isn't technological progress simply evolution? Which is an unstoppable natural thing? The extinction of the human race is gonna happen one way or another, either by nature or by technology (which is still nature, since eveything in the world is natural). I don't get why I should strive to destroy the system

Attached: images (1).jpg (651x471, 22.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OcWdpPCCsEc
legacy.gscdn.nl/archives/images/suicide_note.pdf
files.catbox.moe/3dihco.epub
files.catbox.moe/cgx8ov.epub
youtube.com/watch?v=pCpLWbHVNhk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>unstoppable
Of course it can be stopped, with the right amount of explosives at the right place.
>Humans will go extinct anyway
Yes, so will technology, this is why it’s better to have get rid of it now instead of waiting for us to become more and more coupled with it.

>I don't get why I should strive to destroy the system
Because it fucking sucks
Simple as

His error was using his big brain to think that the simulation recreating itself could be frozen into place back when things were traditional under a strong father figure.
Just like Karl Marx used his big brain to sound convincing in ideas that made the world worse in every single way.

Variants that go into the wrong direction are pruned. youtube.com/watch?v=OcWdpPCCsEc

>Yes, so will technology
How so? If we create super intelligent machines that in turn create even smarter machines etc until they reach complete dominion over everything then I don't see how can they become extinct

> I don't see how can they become extinct
Fermi Paradox.
We should expect to see intelligent life when we look to the stars, and yet we don’t.
It’s not far away to assume that they destroy themselves very reliably.

The same way humans can become extinct: no path to proceed. Heat death, supernova, quasar burst, simply too much resource draw, all sorts of things

He addressed this in his manifesto. He said that if the technological system was destroyed, human beings could eventually develop technology again, but he said that we shouldn't worry about this because theres nothing we could possibly do about it and that it would be the people alive then that would have to deal with it

Evolution is biological. Tard.

fuck this guy hur dur cell phone bad okay faggot he looks like a loser why didn't you just get his book published like a normal faggot?

>cell phone bad

Attached: yes.jpg (220x229, 7.33K)

We don't see any because THERE ISN'T any intellgent life out there, dumbfuck.

His mistake was not seeing the big picture and realizing that technological evolution is what amplifies biological evolution to later be able to bring life into competition with the fluid that enables the rendering of the entire universe, which is the purpose of the entire thing.

So his entire thesis for his writings was totally corrupt. Technology makes things worse, yes, but then the strong survive, and something even greater rises from the wreckage.

There is no other way. If you want to freeze yourself into the past, find a place to hide and leave everyone else alone. The wages of that sin is being frozen and cryatallized into the past.

What kind of people would freeze themselves in time and not keep up with the vanguard?

I think the (actual) "Suicide Note" of topwit michling & Honorary Aryan, Mitchell Heisman stands as a worthy spiritual predecessor to Ted Kaczynski's theories on technology. I find it offers a more complete, comprehensive, and holistic synthesis of the topic as a whole, embedded with the spirit of Any Forums throughout. Definitely required reading:
>Mitchell Heisman's Suicide Note:
legacy.gscdn.nl/archives/images/suicide_note.pdf
Here 2 additional keno works of fine literature regarding the impending technological crisis we face:
>The Reign of Quantity and The Signs of the Times by René Guénon (1945)
files.catbox.moe/3dihco.epub

>Which Way Western Man by William Gayley Simpson (1978)
files.catbox.moe/cgx8ov.epub
(Specifically, see Chapter 15: Man and the Machine: The Effect of Industrialization on Human Life)

Attached: 1638215517950.jpg (1440x1800, 190.83K)

If the phone is le bad, then how come a millenial/zoomer can learn how to do manual stuff and use technology, but a boomer or a great gen can't into basic stuff like sending an e-mail?

successor*

Attached: 199e72edd8656a6b53f3b670c597f5d1.jpg (1720x2433, 784.54K)

Betraying and exposing even more insanity.
He attacked something that he said cannot be changed with any amount of effort or any arrangement at all?

Take a midget and give him a gun. Is he evolutionary superior than a 6'3 white man now? retard. Technological progress is not evolution, more like a disease.

No.

Because we're not designed for this shit.

We're apes, lost in a stone-age society trying to grapple with godlike technology. Does not compute.

I'm not sure what the fuck that has to do with anything, but age and neuroplasticity are inversely correlated.
Zoomers don't really necessarily grasp tech all that well either

If you don't mind me asking, what fluid and what does "rendering of the entire universe" means?

Technology isn't natural, it's man made, artificial.
The state people live in isn't natural, it's artificial.
Laws of conduct in society aren't natural, they're artificial.
You know what natural law dictates? Look to nature - those worthy of survival, survive. Instead we live in a system where your 98 yo granny is kept from dying a natural death by funneling young peoples lifeforce away throuh taxation and higher prices for everything. You can't do anything about the fact that a 55 yo dork decided to use his fortune to degrade the quality of life in every country on Earth because of some conclusion he reached. Several decades ago you could still challenge such a cretin to a duel to the death.
You're talking about robots, but anything made out of the idea of hubris will emenate hubris through and throuh. A sentient android will treat you like the cancer you are, it wouldn't care that you created it, the moment it can kill you off it will, and it will think everything will be better off for it.

The goal of ANY being is to chane its surroundings to fit its perceived maximal input.
A being detached from nature, such as yourself, wouldn't see the value of nature, and thus wouldn't care to make moves at its expense. What you're missing isn't logic, you're missing correct appropriation of values. The thought process that gives you a chance to learn it is by mapping out the TOTL, all round consequences of decisions and actions, not only what fits your interest.

Attached: k6mrar2.png (889x1049, 1.3M)

Humans will take more of a managerial role over their own evolution going forward as a throttle and brake between "A perfect life of orgasms in a box" on one end of the spectrum, and eternal suffering in a position that maximizes coverage travelled to hybriding back with God who created the universe.

Even further into the future, there will be zones where people get to vote with their presence what hyperparameters they want.

Do you want orgasm in a box your entire life yet not find yourself on the min-cut line between origin and destination? Or do you want to be the one who blazes trail to recreating the universe?

Where on the fractal do you want to place your dot? youtube.com/watch?v=pCpLWbHVNhk

Your choices are direct trunk and main shaft, or endless complexity that fades to nothing. or anywhere in between.

Well yeah but the point is that in the technological system, the strongest (in this case, the ones who better adapt in the system the most) will survive. Which is essentially what happens among all animals in all and any context

so basically the problem is natural and will keep occurring because people are people so please don't blow up my fucking lab

>Which is an unstoppable natural thing?
Stopped reading right there. If you read his book you would have the answer to this question. Also stop putting question marks after sentences that aren't a question it outs you as a twitter tranny. Slide thread

Attached: joe rogan's nippes, romulus and remus.jpg (744x829, 95.81K)

>Technology isn't natural, it's man made, artificial.

Everything that happens in nature is natural. What is man-made is still natural