Have our shills finally accepted that Kyle was right?

He literally had to shoot those Jews.

Attached: 2303E96F-AA70-4B9D-B930-F5F11BC7DC5D.png (922x1024, 836.56K)

Kyle Rittenhouse was a psyop. They will NEVER put anything on television that doesn't support their human enslavement agenda. Period.
So ask yourself why....

Attached: 898348659690960890890 (7).jpg (460x345, 29.95K)

who cares stop sliding the board. we're already under relentless shill assault. bump good threads and unbump this shit.

>Go on spree shooting at any BLM or Antifa riot
>Hit nothing but the dregs of society

Really makes you think.

I don’t know anyone that says what he did that night was bad, but why did he suck off blm afterward?

Well he shot anarchist kikes, not uppity niggers.

They way to win is to make your own slide threads. Shills bump their own threads anyway.

he's just some kid, not a Any Forums fatass.

Ok, why?

Despite what the media told you he only shot those commies in self-defense. He didn’t go there looking for trouble. Just because the media calls you a racist doesn’t actually make you one. It’s pretty stupid how Any Forums fell for their lies because it’s what we wanted to hear.

Still kind of a shit person for going to a protest about police brutality intending to blow people away with a school shooter gun. Black people get murdered by cops with impunity, and if you were in their shoes you’d also raise a stink. Then some kid believes fat autistic retard propaganda about how niggers are chimps and decides to commit acts of unspeakable violence.

That all stated, he’s just a shitty person. Because anybody who watched the court case knows all the people he shot were hilariously evil weirdos.

It’s like, just stop mowing black people down and saying they’re zoo animals because they’re upset any cop in the country can choke them to death for a parking ticket, just because the cop posts on this board or some derranged boomer Neo-nazi Facebook group. The solution isn’t to send Rambo Jr. to the scene, it’s to reform laws and add safeguards.

Obligatory all of you are schitzoposting and should grow more brain cells/a sense of empathy for your fellow man

Attached: 0F4CCE70-116B-4CF4-A969-07749ED48F32.png (644x644, 777.23K)

Pedo kikes aren’t people.

Anybody with a pulse is a person and America has due process. I get you want society to be a video game where people shoot each other to death in the streets, but the majority of this country isn’t that retarded and evil.

Attached: AECB5F23-A071-48EB-8671-E9F61FA5DA98.jpg (1075x899, 63.74K)

If you can irritate kikes into attacking you so you can legally kill them, I don’t see a problem. Maybe teach Jewish people not to cause riots?

Jewish people aren’t the source of the BLM protests or any riots that develop out of those being exacerbated by outside parties. Trust me, if you enact laws to stop police brutality against black citizens, BLM will probably stop marching so much. All they want is police to not be right wing death squads that hunt black people like it’s a racist sport.

The way people who post here make everything about invisible, all-seeing Jews is depressing. No wonder you guys hate college educations. Your theories on how the world works are like what skinhead goons who get killed in action movies believe.

Attached: 2F397847-4406-4D27-981A-333E26F99955.jpg (300x299, 45.08K)

He was right and wrong. He was wrong for putting himself in that situation. He was right on defending himself.

The main point here is that he could have avoided killing people by not trying to play the law enforcement without being it.

Attached: 1637685647721m.jpg (1024x978, 140.81K)

nice quads but property is more important than the lives of criminals.

It's every citizen's responsibility to defend his fellow american and all the dead criminals in the world will never make me change my mind.

They weren't criminals. They were communists.
Criminals can be rehabilitated, commies are an invasive species.

Ok and of course those kikes should be removed from the country anyway, but the principle of property is larger than that.

If some gang comes to wreck your shit, they are challenging you to kill them. The idea that you just have to let them do it and hope the police figure something out is bullshit.

Jesus Christ, what’s your badge number? You sound like a sadistic fiend who needs a therapist ASAP. Instead of thinking about the source of the protest this man’s just steadfast he’ll kill a mountain of people to remind the world a storefront is holier than life itself. Seriously, who hit you so hard as a child you ended up this deranged?

Attached: C802D325-9291-4AA2-BBCA-D8212FC7F3E2.jpg (1280x720, 88.77K)

There's nothing deranged about it. These roving gangs are toying with peoples livelihoods.

They ought to be prepared to pay the ultimate price for it.
We don't have to lie down and accept your terrorism on us. You fight for your cause at my expense, I'm ready to fight at your expense as well.

> Jewish people aren’t the source of the BLM
Yes they are, Black Lives Matter is literally led by an anarchist Jew.

>Kyle Rittenhouse was a psyop.

Attached: xivince.gif (200x200, 2.35M)

>he's just a shitty person

fuck you, Kyle Rittenhouse is one of the HIGHEST quality individuals they've allowed on TV for over 15 years.

Everyone who DIDN'T do what Kyle did should have been arrested for dereliction of duty.

You have zero credibility.

> school shooter gun
uhh. Don't use that word. its a pistol. So (((they))) don't feel comfortable with the thought that the population might own something that can be used against (((them))).

The source of the protest was yet another nigger criminal being what he is. You don't get to destroy shit that isn't yours, EVER.

I’m not even certain “my cause” is a thing you’ve fully wrapped your head around. Roving gangs. This man thinks BLM is the cartel. My cause is to reform society so less people die, simple as that. Poverty, illness, racism, classism, miscommunications caused by propaganda, it’s all society failing to do the thing it’s designed to do. Meet the most important needs of the citizenry.

The stem of BLM in particular is police brutality, which really isn’t required to exist. We can mandate it away fairly quickly with select committees and protocols. Now, if you’re wanting to make gangs go away without just murdering people until you’re out of ammo, I’d suggest fiscal reform. Maybe a better social safety net funded by taxes, using money taken from that black hole of accounting known as the fucking Pentagon.

All that said let me clarify, it’s logical and civilized to find solutions that aren’t just boasting about how excited you are to execute people. That makes you sound like you like murder and take pleasure in violence, which is antisocial behavior of the highest damn order.

Attached: 98161010-ED09-4A89-92BA-26E0A441D8DB.jpg (526x526, 82.25K)