Aus/pol/ Morning shitpost before work edition

Also post footage of protests in Canberra.

Attached: 1643608005646.jpg (1024x576, 100.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2022-02-03/how-to-interpret-omicron-covid-vaccination-rates-in-icu-hospital/100800114
videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2022/02/02/7116197006224503627/640x360_MP4_7116197006224503627.mp4
news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/children-screamed-at-in-waters-off-private-chinese-island-in-australia/news-story/4a0bc801de61f59a04d7e6b8f5e1f390
youtube.com/watch?v=c_L7ATD3Q0A
youtu.be/FO4e1xoZCM4
youtu.be/GBjTZ9Nxn6Y?t=19
twitter.com/TheJuggernaut88/status/1488981069604917251
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for /vote1UAP/

abc.net.au/news/2022-02-03/how-to-interpret-omicron-covid-vaccination-rates-in-icu-hospital/100800114
>Having fully vaccinated people in ICU can seem confusing. But experts say it's important to look at the bigger picture
((()))

Attached: 1643697394961.jpg (1259x833, 102.95K)

It's game over for the unvaccinated. You will never be treated as equal human beings again. You will never be as free as the vaccinated. You will never have the same opportunities open to you as the vaccinated. You will always be a second class citizen and looked down upon by the majority of people who aren't conspiracy theorist fools. The sooner you die off the sooner the rest of us can move on with a civilized and humane society. Who is with me?

>Also post footage of protests in Canberra.
videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2022/02/02/7116197006224503627/640x360_MP4_7116197006224503627.mp4
So far, nothing compares to the tradie protests in Melb, those guys were great, cops only maintained control because the crowd never kicked off, but if they had, a shit load of physically fit blokes would have smashed them, rubber bullets or not
Unfortunately, so far, the Canberra crowd seems to be a shit load of retard sovereign citizen types, and facebook boomers who think the police are their friends
I don't want to talk too much shit about it because i commend them for getting out there, but it's a bit cringe so far

Kek, considering the bigger picture is literally the main reason i'm not vaccinated
Seems to me like the only way to take the jab and not wonder if it's necessary, and if it's safe, is to be completely incapable of looking at the bigger picture

>But experts say

Attached: f.jpg (600x600, 33.31K)

the tradie protests were organic, that was what happens when normal blokes turn up for an actual reason.
The later Melbourne protests with the 50k crowds were also good but because of the sheer scale of people there, it was too difficult to derail and co-opt.

There is a core of those sovereign citizens there though and they become more prominent as the crowds start to die down, I'm seeing that the exact same retards from the Meblourne protest have traveled up and constitute like half of the "truckers" in Canberra.

>Unfortunately, so far, the Canberra crowd seems to be a shit load of retard sovereign citizen types, and facebook boomers who think the police are their friends
Yeah within 7 minutes of the stream I watched yesterday a retired lawyer started talking about satanic paedophiles and two people discussed "common law". Not great optics.

Only poor people and abos are against the vaccine. White people are overwhelmingly vaccinated due to their higher cognition and pro social attitudes.
If you are unvaxed you are now a statistical nigger.

Attached: 1643814535318.gif (284x336, 3.79M)

based
let the weak die off and the strong survive

Hey boys. Was that broken-down warship in Tonga made in china or did China fuck it up? It's one or the other.

Canberra is open and most of us are working. The protesters are either retired boomers, unemployed young adults or from other states. Besides the ACT police would shut down the protest pretty quick the moment it gets too big and out of control. The parliament house was already heavily guarded well before covid existed.

>"truckers" in Canberra.
Are working since we haven't been locked down and there aren't any mandates.

Canberra seems like a comfy place to live

I'd like to thank you wagecucks for financing my NEET lifestyle.
t. unvaccinated DSP NEET

Attached: DSP KING.jpg (680x763, 81.2K)

its not, its a city populated entirely of bureaucrats, devoid of life or character just like its populace

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/children-screamed-at-in-waters-off-private-chinese-island-in-australia/news-story/4a0bc801de61f59a04d7e6b8f5e1f390
>The children were snorkelling in water close to Sunlovers Beach, a part of Daydream Island. The land surrounding the water is privately owned by China Capital Investment Group but Mr Edge believes that family is within their right to swim in the waters surrounding.
China bought the reef, no whites allowed

It's comfy in the south. Not comfy in the north cause the northside is full of public housing and its a multicultural shitfest.

why you lying lad?
>queanbeyan non

There was this based pajeet surgery professor who quit due to mandates on an Ottawa livestream today. Worth checking out.
youtube.com/watch?v=c_L7ATD3Q0A
Starts at -2:21:55

youtu.be/FO4e1xoZCM4
Ends up that there's satanic links to this grave robbing incident in Footscary. I wonder what they're not telling us about this..

its not the place is about 40% white and the weather is horrid year round

>Clinks pepper spray
Morning cunts. Lots of Orders Following going on. Plod are definitely being trained in a live arena to follow orders, and an esprit de corps is being slowl built. This will be handy for when they have to follow ... other orders.
Looking into going to Canberra on Sat. Just a day trip, could be fun. Dunno about passes and shit though.

>Mr Edge says he is “of mixed nationalities” himself.

Attached: 1618976273245.jpg (403x403, 48.22K)

the high tide mark plus 5m is the limit of ownership in Australia.

>two heads are better than one user.

Attached: 1622176934813.gif (320x240, 3.42M)

>Queanbeyan
That's part of NSW you dope. There's your problem. Anyways i'm out. Have a good day lads.

Attached: 1643522771591.jpg (331x332, 18.45K)

youtu.be/GBjTZ9Nxn6Y?t=19
This timestamp, holy shit what a living caricature of a normie

yes but for the whole pandemic bs we have fallen under act regulations so to me that means we canberra now.

faggot has aids many such cases.

Just get the vax lads. Stop holding the country hostage.

I only just noticed the label they gave him on the intro too, 'fourth dose fan' lol

Attached: fourthdosefan.png (1920x1080, 1.68M)

Anyone got a link to the vaccine pass maker?

twitter.com/TheJuggernaut88/status/1488981069604917251
a little tour of the concentration camp gas chambers

Attached: bannedsunniposter.jpg (1280x960, 212.62K)

it's Spanish, designed in Spain for use in the Mediterranean, modified for Australian conditions, filled with American equipment. The fucking thing still has a ramp for STOL, and we don't ever intend to use that capability

This is the problem with Australian military acquisition. rather than build it ourselves, we take someone else's design and try to modify it for our needs but also to fulfil the US military-industrial complex demands, the resulting cost is staggering and the result has mainly been failure. Look at the Tiger, MRH-90, etc.