“Her ego has been hurt and she’s telling people she’s going to quit,”

Whoopi is finally getting a taste of woke liberaltardation. Will it break the spell?

Whoopi Goldberg is “livid” after she was suspended from “The View” over her claim that the Holocaust was “not about race” — and is telling co-workers she is going to quit the show, according to a source.

Goldberg, 66, feels “humiliated” at being disciplined by ABC execs after she followed their advice to apologize for the ill-conceived comments, a well-placed insider told The Post.

“She feels ABC executives mishandled this. She followed their playbook. She went on ‘The Late Show With Steven Colbert’ and then apologized again on ‘The View’ the next day,” a source said.

The source added that while Goldberg is taking the suspension hard and says she wants to leave the show, insiders believe she’s likely just sounding off.
thegatewaypundit.com/2022/02/report-whoopi-goldberg-livid-suspension-threatening-quit-view/

Attached: whoopiQuits.png (837x463, 453.45K)

This will redpill a handful of negros on the JQ. At least the female ones that watch this trash.

>Falling for the apology trap

The view is Reddit for 65yo women.

they said a lot of anti-white shit on this show

Her real first name is KAREN can't make this shit up.

What spell? She went by the name Goldberg because
>One account recalls that her mother, Emma Johnson, thought the family's original surname was "not Jewish enough" for her daughter to become a star.
She also claims Jewish ancestry, but:
>Researcher Henry Louis Gates Jr. found that all of Goldberg's traceable ancestors were African Americans, that she had no known German or Jewish ancestry, and that none of her ancestors were named Goldberg.

Poor whooper why did the Jew have to be so cruel to her...

Attached: 1643777304144.jpg (653x523, 124.29K)

>66
>humiliated
Probably ritual

I like her.
I want a peaceful racemixing ban instead of race war, on account of the sheer amount of kvetching she inspires from sniveling kikes like you.

When the View trends on Twitter if you look at who’s talking about it it’s obese black women

I'm surprised she fell for this common conservacuck mistake. The left has a reputation for doubling down.

that's why you can never apologize.
apologizing is admitting fault.
never admit you are wrong.
only admit why it's so taboo to even question.

i liked her in the dinosaur movie

She is 100% correct though wtf. We even learned that in school. Everyone who was deemed uncool was put into camps. That is basic knowledge. My family was nearly put into a concentration camp because my great great father did not want to go die in Stalingrad.

Attached: ChillyCoordinatedEgg-size_restricted.gif (450x270, 928.47K)

Ruh oh. An influential black women is now redpilled. Jews are shitting themselves.

I know you guys dont want to hear this but the only way to gey rid of the fucking jews its to redpill the blackies. Only united we will be able to get rid of the parasites

She couldn't imagine that her jewish masters would betray her like this

>even a fucking gorilla comes up with the same conclusions about holocaust
>doesn't realize that it is the same people who uplift negroes into these tv shows
Niggers are really dumb, aren't they? It took her 60 years to recognize a sliver of truth, and she goes and says something to offend her Jewish master. After the Jew master put her on that TV throne. Take these slaves we don't want them.

“Later Nigger”

Kek. They suspended her after she apologized? Based.