What's so bad about teaching Critical Race Theory?

Back in 1787 there were laws in the United States that stated every Black person was only three fifths of a Human being. Only 60 years ago there were laws that segregated and disenfranchised African Americans to block them from using public schools, parks, libraries, drinking fountains, restrooms, etc.

I don't understand what you guys mean when you say Critical Race Theory is 'woke' or 'race against white people'

What's so bad about learning the horrid principles America was founded on?

Attached: criticalracetheory.jpg (526x526, 69.63K)

Attached: 1642651358957.png (649x1024, 631.08K)

>What's so bad about teaching Critical Race Theory?
I thought Critical Race Theory was only being taught in law school. Are you implying it's taught elsewhere?

Because its fake history. Why won't they teach about the Barbary slave trade?

>t. edgelord contrarian

>What's so bad about learning the horrid principles America was founded on?
This is a blatant lie

In turn, I have some questions for you:
>How much are they paying you?
>Who is paying you?
>What are the metrics used to evaluate your performance?

If you answer the first two questions, I will continuously respond in a way to satisfy the requirements of the third.

CRT is as close to history as "The Science" is to science

I say let them, it only pisses off normies and anyone with a 80iq or higher.
>It brings people here
Then we can redpill them on the kikes and niggers

Attached: 1643831200216.jpg (1024x668, 139.4K)

I'd rather focus on the horrid shit black people rain down upon literally every single other ethnic demographic in existence.

not to be controversial, but it should be legal to hunt niggers and spics with belt fed weapons

Nothings bad about it, gotta learn from our mistakes somehow. Implement it better.

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

>Back in 1787 there were laws in the United States that stated every Black person was only three fifths of a Human being. Only 60 years ago there were laws that segregated and disenfranchised African Americans to block them from using public schools, parks, libraries, drinking fountains, restrooms, etc.
But I went to an American school and learned that before this critical race theory stuff.
What exactly is critical race theory?

>our mistakes
Implying that people alive today had anything to do with that.
And implying that the people that they say are actually at fault are the ones at fault.
And implying ...

>teaching kids about slavery and nazis isn't critical race theory
effective propaganda is based on statements interpretable as true

The occupydemocrats are so cringe, are they even real people?

Hey, if you wanna keep dealing with niggers cos you fucked it up the first time.
Learn from your mistakes, make them 0/5 human.
Come on man

CRT isn't about history, it's about undermining Western enlightenment values

faggot

Attached: Def.png (528x416, 97.19K)

They weren't my mistakes. I don't have guilt for that AT ALL. And I'm not going to let people try to push that on me.

Critical race theory is part of Marxist ideology, or more exactly cultural Marxism, which is teaching kids because they are white they have born sins, and they must apologize because of that, and then also be punished as well.

The white kids must grow up to elevate POC to positions of power, while they themselves, must serve them for their born sins of being white.

They are teaching this in places of business now.

My cousin is a teacher in a large suburban school in a blue state. He told me exactly what was going on.

I don't intend to pay taxes to brainwash kids into hating white people. Fuck school

checked
Yes, there is a difference between teaching history and teaching an interpretation of history. CRT is an interprative framework for history in which things are seen through a lens of an oppresor group and oppressed.

Racism didn’t exist until Jews created it through the Frankfurt institute and at Berkeley in California through Franz Boaz and his students like Margaret Mead

1. leftists only teach history which demonizes white people. this is racism
2. critical race theory is not teaching children about slavery or ww2