Fat People Also Stupid, say Nations Top Doctors

Attached: 1641344465922.png (656x466, 48.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10469303/Having-excess-fat-overweight-cause-harm-persons-cognitive-ability-study-finds.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

linky linky
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10469303/Having-excess-fat-overweight-cause-harm-persons-cognitive-ability-study-finds.html

Can it be fixed by losing weight?

Imagine if every single time I saw you the conversation started with "boy are you fucking fat"

Who would have thought that flooding your body with toxic garbage would affect your mental capabilities

Just remember that if you're fat, this is your ally.

Attached: look-12-1581698953.jpg (2732x4098, 2.1M)

>correlation = causation
Gay. At least it admits women are dumber than men.

no doubt, this is an important consideration.

Based

fat tax

If you're smart you know what's good for you and you won't get fat in the first place.

The lack of heavy metals causes both.

Attached: Screenshot_20211031-181811_Firefox.jpg (720x1135, 104.43K)

FAT WATCH

TODAY IN FAT NEWS

he's not wrong.

their brains are mostly functioning on gluecos instead of ketones if your a fat fuck.

We'll look back at obesity with horror like we do with lead poisoning or Asbestos.

Glucose is normal. The problem is that glucose cannot be used without lead and copper.

I mean if someone is an amerian tier lardass yeah sure but shouldnt it be the other way around? Stupidity causes obesety? Less inteligent people usually eat less healthy no?

It's true. I was a fat kid and my grades got better in high school when I lost weight.

Good morning I hate fat fuckers

No. Lead poisoning is the mass hysteria that started it. We need lead.

Why is it so hard to accept. It makes perfect sense.
The timing is exact, unlike sugar, grains or anything else.
The effects on glucose metabolism are documented.
The effects on the brain are documented. (only that it documents the deficiency instead of poisoning, the way it works with lead is the correct way)
Nobody has noticed that lead is ultra toxic despite millenia of use, there is plenty of evidemce that lead (and other heavy metals) used to be more abundant. The evidence for toxicity is ridiculous. The children were probably huffing petrol (which used to contain lead, which increased its blood levels, but wasn't the cause of the retardation). The workers were almost certainly poisoned by chloroethane. (or might have been abusing it as a drug)

See: high lead use = good times
less lead use = bad times

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-172840_Drive.jpg (641x987, 264.71K)

It's a self discipline issue that the whole world can see.
It's not hard for me to say to myself "no more cookies" but for some it means the world.
Fat fucks.

They are hungry.

Are they dumb because they’re fat? Or fat because they’re dumb? Either way, rope.

Attached: FD8B3E90-02AD-403B-93E5-1EB3FD0569F5.jpg (1112x1070, 164.24K)

I have this theory/outlook here of fat people just being indulgent, they always are and they never think about what they do to their own bodies, they just do it. It shows a lack of mental control and preparation. Always has.

based

I work out all the time thinking since I'm working out, I can eat whatever but I stopped eating all desert or candy, (was never big on them either) just to test myself here and see what happened....

My belly fat is just burning away. My skinny fat is like naturally burning off. I never realized how candy like... twice a week. Effects it. I drank a lot of sodas and water and I know the soda is fucking with me too, but I can't give it up.

Giving up desserts and sweets though does have a more positive effect on the body overall -- all I'm saying.

People used to just know this en masse, user. We'd say:
>look at that fat, stupid piece of shit! lol

Attached: gooks.jpg (1024x945, 96.85K)

>I know the soda is fucking with me too, but I can't give it up
I had this problem so I got some of the sugar free flavored syrup (like they use in espresso drinks) and seltzer water and made my own lightly sweetened sugar free soda to get me off the stuff.
I've heard that the sugar free stuff isn't that good for you, and if you use it all the time it just reinforces your desire for sweets, but it worked to taper off for me. good luck

>chad hominem and physiognomy are real
Kek

Attached: 1643833399512.png (1080x1613, 1.1M)

no wonder op's retarded

That headline is missing a 'to'.

Oh yeah I tried that and it made me sick, I realized I'm attacked to sugar and caffeine like bad.

well, it is the daily mail