White Women are Blacklpilling ME

Every time I see some nigger post a selfie on Instagram there are always white zoomer women commenting on their posts complimenting them. It’s fucking annoying and black pilling. These whores have been brainwashed into thinking monkeys are “hot”

It’s always blonde blue eyed zoomer girls too. I don’t understand.

Attached: 4BE04464-09B4-4B82-8859-DE91B37BD76E.jpg (1222x2704, 409.46K)

Why do you care rabbi?

Stop washing your hair and get a tan. White women will start lusting after you too.

I just noticed pic in op has massive amounts of dandruff, gross.

>media, internet and current femme culture revolve around hating all things white
>acting shock when they pretend to be attracted to niggers
they're not attracted to niggers as much so as they are into hating themselves.

Attached: 1642710214064.jpg (1018x1600, 167.13K)

Why do you care so long as it's not your girlfriend/wife? Don't you have your own to happily worry about OP?

...Wait, you're not alone, are you?

Sage Moshe
The vast majority of white woman go with white men and the ones that don't. Nothing of value was lost.

Attached: 1625876611636.webm (360x710, 946.34K)

Attached: .png (4704x6728, 2.84M)

Sorry bro, but not my problem..

Attached: 33789435.jpg (735x916, 133.14K)

I’m not Jewish I care because I care for my race. This is degenerate behavior.
Why would I want to larp as a shitskin?
It’s annoying, I keep seeing it everywhere. It makes me angry. I think all white men should feel like this, imagine your daughter doing this. It’s disgusting
Why would I care? Are you retarded. It doesn’t matter if I’m alone or if this is my wife or gf. We need to teach our women to hate our enemies or we will become extinct. If a white woman finds any Nigger attractive in any way then she has been brainwashed by Jews. That is a fact, it’s literally unnatural for her to even think that.

Their profile pics are angled up
These white w*men that your upset about are fats.

Attached: 1C670DC9-52E5-4540-8953-2B71946C2C77.jpg (1362x1969, 438.73K)

DELET PLZ. YOU'RE RUINING CHANG'S PERFECTLY GOOD DEMORALIZATION THREAD :(

Hell loves BBC

Attached: 1641033915440.webm (406x720, 2.86M)

The reality is that women of all races are attracted to chads of all races. Incels are fucked, regardless of race, so why are you focusing on the race element kek

your falling for demoralization campain fyi. white women are most selective, racially. This shit does not reflect majority

I’ve posted about this before so I don’t feel like writing out the whole essay again, but pretty much every comment section, every thread, forum, everything on the internet is fake. It is all bots. Twitter, Reddit, Instagram, Facebook, and pretty much all other social media sites publish their APIs which means that literally anyone can make bots. I’ve made hundreds of bots between Reddit and Twitter, and with the availability of cloud services like AWS Rekognition, you can have enterprise-grade AI for pennies. I created a bot swarm that upvotes and comments on all Reddit posts that contain a certain marvel hero, which I trained my AI to recognize. That means that 40 of all the upvotes you see on a marvel post on Reddit are bots, run by me. Thousands and thousands are run by Disney, and absolutely have more sophisticated AIs to maintain a camouflaged level of engagement. There are bots here on Any Forums too, obviously. I’d estimate that 40-60% of ALL comments on any post in the internet is made by a bot. Disney, Amazon, Democrats, Republicans, UN, EU, NATO, WEF, World Bank, WHO, Pharma companies, all these people have the resources and the talent to build bot swarms to shape narrative. If I managed to do it by myself with little experience, senior devs at Disney certainly can. Pair this with ML-generated facial portraits like this-person-does-not-exist.com (which hilariously has their own API!), and you can create infinite accounts with infinite engagement. Twitter is the worst, IMO, and I’d estimate 70% of all content on there, at minimum, is bot traffic. Disney obviously bots Reddit and Instagram and Twitter to signal boost Marvel and Star Wars content, which is in their financial interest. Pharma companies bot the same in order to create a false consensus, and orgs & platforms can collude with each other to bypass things like rate limiting, email verification, automatic spam detection, etc.

No one you see on these comments is real.

Attached: 8B8127A9-AE44-45F3-92D9-1C660F8145E1.jpg (3024x3971, 2.16M)

Let them do what they want, and just make yourself the best version of yourself possible.

>It’s always blonde blue eyed zoomer girls too. I don’t understand.
It's also always the roasties with fake lips, fake boobs, fake buts, full of tattoos,...
Who cares about them or what they think anyway. Niggers can have them.

If a chick bangs a black guy she is OUT forever.

It’s a really good pruning system

I also told the wife if I ever found out she lied to me and hooked up with a black guy I would file for divorce the next day

Get a hobby or something, you sound pathetic it's disgusting.

Cont.

So in your example, Instagram cuties simping for photoshopped negros

>some organization has a vested stake in manufacturing a consensus that pretty white girls like negros (statistically and observably false)
>decided to launch a bot fleet in order to trick you, a white man, into becoming demoralized, and trick other unsuspecting white girls into thinking this is normal
>organization X uses a service like MailChimp, GoDaddy, Gmail to acquire hundreds of email accounts, if necessary (Reddit for example requires no email verification)
>developers for Org X get free API access keys to Instagram
>developers for Org X purchases some compute from AWS/Azure, writes some Python code, packages it into a service, runs in on an EC2/VM
>code uses a master account to trawl through feeds, narrowed by scope by Org X (in this example: “only show cute eBoys”)
>Org X hires interns or Indians to create 500 accounts using AI-generated selfies of white girls, or just any of the trillions available selfies already out there, creates API tokens for those 500 accounts
>Org X trains an AI model to recognize “negro” in bucket “eBoy”, this is arbitrarily easy. Black hair, dark skin, big lips, etc.
>”when eBoy.race == black: pass postID to bot swarm for like/comment”
>AKA when the trawling account finds a negro, it passes the unique post ID string to the bot swarm, which is 500 bots with cute white girl pictures
>500 “cute white girls” with randomized rate delay (optimized to replicate organic social media traction/engagement) begin liking and commenting shit like “You’re so cute!!!”
>same program can be used to populate the accounts with fake photos, and follow other bots from the same swarm, or even other real people
>let this run to create a false consensus

This isn’t science fiction. I’ve literally done this with a budget of $15 a month. Other orgs have way more resources and motive.

Attached: 3B256769-6556-4B60-871C-15EAD35EFDCB.jpg (1071x1068, 636.65K)

Ngl he's cute, easily a 8-9/10

>flag