Happening

Americans are seething because we are going to Team Russia-China.
How can amerimutts COPE with the fact that these anti-american nations are getting preparing to destroy globo-homo and ZOGmerica ? BRICS is the future.

Source >> reuters.com/world/americas/us-leans-brazils-bolsonaro-scrap-russia-trip-source-says-2022-02-01/

Attached: its-over.jpg (1280x850, 86.08K)

>BRICS is the future.
That’s still alive

BRICS is in control of the same system that controls SWIFT. aka U.S.A zogbots.

seething? more like laughing

Like any of you three poor retards is any relevant

Kick out south afrika and add norh korea so it can officially be BRICK

Degeneracy central, a corrupt oligarchy, street shitting, yellow authoritarianism and nigger corruption. Truly a formidable combo.

BRIPICKKS vs USSA

Not for long. Russia and China announced in December that they were working together on an alternative. India and a number of other countries have already requested to join.

HIT THE BRICS YOU LITTLE TRAMP

Do you believe that the US will ever realistically let you be a thorn in their side on their home turf?
It is like its second oldest doctrine after manifest d

The US is done for, Russia is our best friend

Nigeria, Ireland, Germany, Greece, England, Romania, Spain

NIGGERS

Lets make this happen

The BRAAP (Belarus, Russia, Amenia, Azerbaijan, Pakistan)
Vs
The PEE (Peru, Ecuador, El salvador)
And The CUM (Canada, United States, Mexico)

How does russian have a meaningful relationship with brazil? Those 2 countries see too far apart.

They are weak now, most of their army are trannies, women and faggots.. Let the white bois come to the brazilian jungles, they will remember Vietnam..

didn't india and china almost go to war last year?

This

While there aren't many of us left, one white European American can easily kill 20 BRICS monkeys in battle

If we wanted to allow China here, the US would gget fucked.

Not that I have love for chinks, I hate those subhuman bugs. I'm just saying the US is not all-powerful anymore.

You guys lost to rice farmers and goat herders?
>But there were no white soldiers in the afghan war.
You guys still lost to rice farmers.

>BRICS

Attached: 1512223454193348980.jpg (497x639, 57.34K)

I like you brazool and your blonde cousin Argentina
I call for a white anti-marxist uprising to claim South America and the Caribbean for the Yamnaya bodybuilder race! Await a package of AK-12s!

kek

Russia BTFOd the Monroe Doctrine last week with their military alliances with Cuba, Nicaragua, and Venezuela. The Caribbean is basically a Russian lake now, along with de facto control of the east end of the Panama Canal.

No Kazakhstan in BRICS

Attached: 1641635182125.jpg (250x228, 6.75K)

>3 of the weakest most militarily politically and economically irrelevant nations
>no military bases
>BAsICaLlY A RuSSIan SEa

Venezuela is still a chess piece targeted by Russia, China, and the US.

make it real!

Even if that’s true today, that doesn’t mean it’s going to be true tomorrow. Especially not with China and Russia becoming besties.

i'll buy any fully filled out american vaxx card for 0.2bnb im planning to fraudulently apply for a taiwan vaxxpassport with it

honest kek!

Do russians even have the ability to exert political influence on a country over 7500 miles away from them?

Based China man

>US pouting again
Fucking hell, grow up you gringo fags.

I thought India and China hate each other with a passion, weird to see them cooperate

BRICS is a term made up by journiggers to name these countries who are on their way to become economic superpowers in line with USA and the EU, nothing else. There's no "anti-USA" sentiment beyond China and Russia wanting to develop their own financial system that competes with USA's SWIFT, and maybe India trying the same and failing because they always take the most retarded decisions in terms of economy. Brazil and SA probably will join the vodka-noodle financial system on top of being members of SWIFT to stay relevant, but the only thing that will change is that USA won't be the only "big dick" player who marks the course of the global economy.

Fixed that for You

this

Attached: BRIC.jpg (960x850, 101.72K)