Can someone explain why conservatives want to censor this nation's history?

Can someone explain why conservatives want to censor this nation's history?

Attached: 25toon6-24-2021RaceThoery-700x467.jpg (700x467, 212.25K)

Crt is fake
Its not even a theory

When will we start teaching Critical Semite Theory?

Attached: neverforget.jpg (804x801, 155.4K)

Your history isn't our history and our enemy you shouldn't be teaching our children. I don't believe there is anything further to discuss with the enemy regarding the matter.

>Why can't we waste valuable time in your child's formative year poisoning them with nigger and jewish bullshit instead of teaching them actual skills so they won't end up a homeless chud

They don't want things like slavery and whatever to not be taught in schools. They want "black good, white bad" to not be taught. Plus you say this while dems are tearing down statues of historical figures and renaming things with the names of historical figures.

the history that we fucked up by bringing blacks over?

Because it is being used to demoralize white kids and make them subservient to niggers.

If all humans evolved from Africans and monkeys, how can any human be inherently racist?

This.

Can someone explain how teaching wypippo that wypippo are racist is history?

there is no history that isn't Aryan history
the only crt i like is the kind you plug a PS2 into

Shill.

Wait I’m confused I thought they weren’t teaching critical race theory

critical race theory is the CIA guiding communist discourse; not all of us want our hands held

>Black History

What history? There is no history, it is attached to the hip of white history because they are a parasite jungle race that cant create a written language and alphabet.

I just wish they would teach jewish history in school so all the kids know to truly hate.

CRT isn't about history, it's about anti-white propaganda.

CRT is an excuse to have classes veer into anti white tirades every day. it has nothing to do with historical facts.

>Why do you want to censor history
Coming from the group that has been tearing down statue after statue across the country, banning books because they have "nigger" in it, etc.

>why don’t whites let us tell lies about them
jew. kike shill. doublenigger

every nigger's ancestor in america was enslaved by a black, not a white.
teach that.

I thought CRT wasn't a real thing? Is it a thing again?

Because we aren't allowed to teach the truth about jews, blacks natives, or spics. So why should we be forced to focus on and take responsibilities for disasters they fucking caused?

>CRT isn't taught in schools but it's also just middle school history and needs to be taught in schools

Attached: absolutely subversive.jpg (300x300, 17.22K)

Can you explain why progressives want to openly be racist against the white race and expect to get away with it?

Attached: thesoygang.png (875x583, 1.13M)

Because why should I trust schools to teach kids complex social issues when they can't even teach them basic reading and math skills correctly? A large and increasing number of kids end up dropping out or "graduate" with comprehension of basic subjects well below acceptable for their age and you want me to trust teachers not to do a half assed job and shove their opinion on this? Get the fuck out of here.

But a black man invented the yellow traffic light
Checkmate racism

I thought CRT was a myth and a conservative boogyman that wasn't even taught?

Niglets dont experience racism any more than human children do.

In order to understand critical theory you'd have to have a working knowledge of philosophy, including all the major ancient, modern, and postmodern philosophers from Plato to Marx to Nietzsche.

Publik Skools don't teach any of that. Instead they want to teach one obscure branch of Marxist thought to eight year-olds. This isn't about learning, it's about propaganda.

No its just jews. CIA is not head of the department of education and the department of education takes orders from jew congress and jew senate withe the approval of zog puppet president whatever number we are on.

Because niggers are pathetic spoon fed crybabies that would be genocided for their behaviour literally anywhere outside of north america and the shittiest countries of west Europe?
How do you explain chinese immigrants fighting their way on top while most of the US history they were seen as yellow niggers? Just curious.
Or why exactly countless descendants of post slavery white immigrants from slavic, scottish or irish lands shoule ever pretend that they share some kind of guilt for a slavery or racism? How about you fuck off?

>EVerYtHiNg YOu EXperIeNCe iS RAcIsM
Because it's just blatant leftist indoctrination to make US schools even more useless than they already are.

If it's just history, why isn't it called "Critical Race History"?

Blacks didn't have access to refined metals or writing. He didn't invent shit he stole it much like how blacks stole rock music from western music tabs and instruments.

Can someone explain to be what “racism” means?

Attached: 0D8604D3-C425-42D2-A0F5-3A37EFD63BAB.jpg (4032x3024, 3.34M)

You mean historical figures who tried acted in a way which many view as treasonous?

So wait, they claim that CRT is only being taught later in higher law schools, yet also they think that public school teachers should be qualified to teach it?

>crt is when you tell kids slavery happened
sage. stop being such a dishonest leftist turd

Even the left doesn't know anymore. The ADL just changed the definition of racism again (Twice in the same week) to make it even more vague and to cover for Whoopi's ass.

I am fine with crt as long as they teach the entire facts of history like how niggers were so stupid they couldn’t form societies and thought farming was voodoo magick.
Lets be critical of jews too. They started wwi and wwii and murdered millions upon millions with communism and endless in breeding.
I especially hope for an entire semester that teaches kids how utterly fucking stupid native Americans were. Imagine a bunch of idiots driving entire herds of buffalo off cliffs to feed 12 ppl and then trading half a continent for some beads.

Why do leftists think "education" requires flagellating the next generation for the sins of the past?

Teach the kids reading and math. If truth is on your side they will arrive in the same place as you with those skills. If the truth is not on your side, well then you may want to disguise indoctrination as instruction so that your lies can go unchallenged.

>Can someone explain why conservatives want to censor this nation's history?
Because you're an anti-White hit and run shill who should be censored.

>leftist actually trying to argue that we weren't taught enough guilt complex in government schools

Nobody cares about treason today or else tons of politicians would be convicted of it. And regardless of how they acted they're still part of US history. They're part of the history that dems want to rewrite though, so they need to get rid of all mention of them first before they can successfully rewrite the history.