Brit/pol - Gis a job edition

77th Brigade HQ

Dear Sir
I would like to formally apply for the position of Senior Demoralization shill as described in your recent email.

Having worked here for free for more than 6 years I feel I have demonstrated consistently that I possess the traits needed - hard work, reliability, keen intellect, effective communication, attention to detail, respect for the process, dedication to the cause, an understanding of Brincel psychology, the ability to know which buttons to push and when, a firm grasp of the absolute hopelessness of our enemies position and their vulnerability to being reminded of it and of course a willingness to work as part of a team - traits which are required to ensure that the highest standards are always maintained and to get the best possible results when it comes to crushing the morale of the racist scum who call themselves The English, as though such a thing ever even existed.

Should I be a successful candidate I would endeavour to do all I can to help the Brigade achieve all its goals and targets, I would strive to ensure that the Demoralization arm operates as effectively and as efficiently as it needs to, and would maintain absolute focus on consistently delivering the most soul crushing shitposts imaginable, mainly centred around young English girls being violently gang fucked in massive numbers by third world invaders imported for the purpose by the kiked tories and paid for by the tax payer.

Sincerely yours

King of Brit/pol/

Attached: jobcentre.jpg (3000x1814, 798.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

army.mod.uk/careers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for bladee

Just apply.
army.mod.uk/careers/

There are 77th positions going as we speak

Listen, I think we can all agree that if we have to live surrounded by niggers we should be allowed to smoke inside again.
I mean if nothing else then at least to cover up the smell?
But aside from that, if they're going to stink up the place why can't we? And don't get me started on resturaunts. Can you think of anything more unappatising than a nigger being around while your trying to eat?
Anyway that's my proposal.

I think we're being raided by glow niggers tonight. One user in the last thread encouraged people to engage in violence I mean how much more glow do you need?

Aye

lol, do it.

Are we being FUCKING raided rn?

That's not an encouragement to violence.
But you already knew that.

Why does that bloke who keeps screaming MUH ACT over the pandemic ending in England next month have so much trust in the government?

Only if you have a driving license, forget it if you dont.

Dealing with the DVLA is like a study in Kafka at the moment.

Yeah, definitely. One of them revealed themselves a couple hours ago but then deleted all their posts

>The propose actual solutions instead of shilling for politics, therefore they are glowniggers

Attached: cuck.jpg (640x600, 38.03K)

wank scheduled for tomorrow nite, 10pm

If you're going to be a tripfag you can at least not be a faggot about it.
>That one thing you said 20 posts ago.
lol ok, you got me. I childishly pointed out your incorrect interpretation of my words earlier. That was small of me and I should have known that you would provide ample more worthy targets for me in due course. Now explain to me why you think your family will be murdered if you don't work for GCHQ. Or are we only going back to my words from 20 posts ago? Kike.
You don't understand my goal here because your prefrontal cortex is not developed enough. It's pretty fucking obvious I'm mocking you.

Explain to me what your end goal is. You can use as many words as you want, but that wont help you.

Yes it is an encouragement of violence. That 77th user explicitly posted that "networking with likeminded people is pointless IF YOU REFUSE TO ENGAGE IN VIOLENCE".

>6 hours later
>brit/pol/ still unusable
Government posters in overdrive today

if shemima opened her legs for you, would you have a go? be honest

Attached: _120577965_shamima2.jpg (1024x576, 92.18K)

Hope your ready to inform on your friends faggot

i dont have a timetable for that, you wank like a march hare in your teens but as mid to late twenties roll around its whenever you "feel" like it. Now for me it's mostly 4am wanks because i wake up with a hard on.

Pinning all his hopes on it.?

Why are you so mad? You're asking for answers but wont provide your own?
You accused me of being a 'traitor' then I played into your dramatics but you couldnt handle it, then I calmly explained that I'm seeking employment beyond my current threshold, and you still couldnt handle it! You still havent explained what it is you want, but every step of the way you've managed to bring up in one way shape or form, jewish people, and then said I was a jew multiple times. Whats your problem with jews?

>actual solutions
Yeah like to "engage in violence" right? Fuck off 77th, we know you're here. You baited yourselves out in the previous thread.

Her eyes are a bit wonky.

yeah definitely but i'm going to bully her into not being a muslim nutter if were going to stay together.

>Just vote your way out of it, goy!

Attached: goy.png (1146x570, 1.23M)

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Attached: Saviour.jpg (531x710, 289.57K)

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of death. Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.

Attached: Mary.jpg (709x1050, 139.87K)

"... OR politics"
Why did you intentionally miss off the last two words?

>we forgive those who trespass against us.

Trespass is a civil offence lol no way jesus is getting involved.

They changed it from tresspass into 'forgive us our sins' I think now?