Christian Politics General /cpg/

>Finnish bishop to be convicted of hate speech
christiantoday.com/article/censorship.warnings.if.christian.mp.and.bishop.are.convicted.of.hate.speech/138079.htm
>Christians says prayers for Tonga; tsunami immediately turns around and goes away again
premierchristian.news/en/news/article/christian-group-and-the-pope-are-praying-for-tsunami-hit-tonga
>Ontario finds one teacher who is not completely degenerate, destroys his life
christianpost.com/news/school-board-punishes-teacher-who-spoke-out-against-trans-books.html
>Jesus not even a real person, says top academic
richardcarrier.info/archives/19009

Attached: jesus_.jpg (334x499, 26.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IOPd80FN2ew?t=2775
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is the star of Remphan? Kikes say it isn’t the Star of David. Let’s say they aren’t lying (they are), what does the Star of Remphan look like then?

What is the best christian heresy?

Shocking news: Jews were polytheists until relatively recently. More news at 10.

There's no star of David, the scriptures are clear.
>But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves.

>What is the best christian heresy?
Based Marcion of Sinope rejected the whole of the Old Testament, presumably he saw through all those (((Jewish tricks)))

Christ is King

>Christ is King
King of the Jews

Attached: judenfurjesus.jpg (600x400, 93.23K)

Watch the Rothschild movie from 1940.

You're like a new turkspammer

>You're like a new turkspammer
What do you mean, Swedbro? This is a legitimate political fhread, unlike that nonsense the Turkish guy posts

>Jesus not even a real person, says top academic
he's said he gave a 1/3rd probability that Jesus was a real person

OP is Richard Carrier and has spammed Any Forums for 7 years trying to get people to buy his shitty book.

Attached: 1613293095499.png (537x501, 390.85K)

>he's said he gave a 1/3rd probability that Jesus was a real person
Yes, and inside that 33% probability is all scenarios ranging from Jesus was the Son of God and the Gospels are the Literal Truth, to Jesus was just some guy and the religion started after he died from stories that were made up

>OP is Richard Carrier and has spammed Any Forums for 7 years trying to get people to buy his shitty book.
Check the archive dummy, I have always said to buy Earl Doherty or Robert M Price instead, on account of Carrier being a degenerate

you can download it for free, but it's fucking dense. No matter what you think of the guy, he's one smart mofo

that still just means a one-third chance he existed at all. I'm sure he would put a lot smaller probability to just the hypothesis that "jesus was god in the flesh"

>that still just means a one-third chance he existed at all
Yes, but even then we have to ask ourselves what can be said about Jesus' life and teachings. And I suspect the answer to that question is "nothing"; even if Jesus was a real person, most of what we think we know about Him was made up later

Good luck in hell

agreed.

youtube.com/watch?v=IOPd80FN2ew?t=2775

(at 46:15 in the video)

>Good luck in hell
If hell doesn't have you in it, them I'm looking forward to being there

>Jesus was a Jew, who followed Jewish customs and kept the Jewish law, and was a Jewish teacher who had Jewish disciples who he taught Jewish law
Haha great quote user, I'm going to use every time that "Christ is King" retard posts

(((Carrier)))

>(((Carrier)))
(((Brazil)))