Joe Rogan must be banned

Deleted off Spotify and barred from all platforms just like Trump.

twitter.com/Independent/status/1488608713841811457

Attached: 6B6DA6CB-34BF-49A7-BB15-6F121753A5BE.jpg (1310x1154, 197.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/japans-kowa-says-ivermectin-effective-against-omicron-phase-iii-trial-2022-01-31/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Joe Rogan must be banned
Why though?

bcuz Jews

>White House openly advocating for censorship
What a time to be alive

Being a vehicle for Covid misinformation. It’s not enough to put a warning. Rogan must be stopped.

It's over bigly, Spotify bros

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-02 142046.jpg (1195x1204, 166.39K)

>Being a vehicle for Covid misinformation
Rogan works for the CDC?

What misinformation?

Okay, its not like rogan was based or anything. He shills covid being real even though it is fake. He shills ivermektin even though covid is a hoax. He blames white kids for stealing sneakers durring blm. He blames china for covid even though its a hoax done by jews. Half of his shows are jews who abuse reverse psychology on right wingers who dont know where to get their info from.

David icke is the only one who has and still admits covid is a hoax. Jow rogan is a shill half his guests are fucking kikes.

wtf Donald's Trump's family's is getting involved now?

because he had Robert Malone on

Notice how they don't actually address any of this so called misinformation?
Like what did he say that has these cock suckers so riled up?

White house, ed buck, steele dossier, hunter bidens laptop, mark milley treason. Austin is a token hire.

it's some literal who relative who badmouthed Trump for shekels

Maybe Putin can put in a complaint to the UN about Biden crushing Freedom

Spotify sisters it wasn't suppose to end this way...

hahahahahaha, seethe harder (((faggot)))

You can literally ban him from this quantum universe down to the subatomic level, and he'd STILL live rent-free in all you fucking trannies' heads.
How does the madman do it?

That's the name of a person. What was the misinformation?

censorship, *gasp* in america the land of the free?! NO! How come?!

Not being 100% in line with the Government and Big Pharma on Covid

To prove Trump was right when he said "They really hate you, I'm just in the way".

Nothing says "democracy" like banana republic dictator style censorship.

If they were right they wouldn't fear the toe rogan.

I hope they do ban him, maybe a couple dummies will get redpilled in the process

That's a description of his position. What was the misinformation? Are you not allowed to say it on here either?

It amazes me that the left claims to hate censorship (le book banning is bad) but as soon as someone says something they don’t like they go full authoritarian and want to censor them.

Im confused. Rogan just parrots mainstream right narrative. How does he challange both false dichotomies?

I guess his last interview with one of the inventors of mRNA technology really pissed a lot of people off. Second is that he's probably getting too popular and he sometimes invites over people deemed ''too dangerous'' for normies.

2nd protects the 1st bros?

>STOP IT WITH THE BRO SCIENCE YOU'RE SPREADING MISINFORMATION LISTEN TO THE EXPERTS
>ok I'll start interviewing doctors
>NOOOOO NOT THOSE DOCTORS REEEEE MISINFORMATION YOU'RE KILLING PEOPLE

Attached: sleepy chinaman.jpg (492x449, 29.71K)

No you fucking moron, it was like two different three hour shows, who the fuck knows what their grievance is. They surely never name anything specific in their complaints about it.

The 'misinformation' was not being in line with the government narrative. There were some minor details Malone got wrong (as is expected in a 4 hour long conversation) but the main points and arguments were solid and he was right about the bigger points he made.

What misinformation? Please specify.

Fascetious retard.

The Whitehouse havent been specific. They just say Rogan has been spreading Covid misinfo and should be banned

So you don't actually KNOW what the white house and other lefty niggers are complaining about?

LOL

>Deleted off Spotify and barred from all platforms just like Trump
“The honking will continue, until freedom improves.”

Attached: 1627961805025.jpg (523x640, 41.77K)

The US govt is suggesting this. It's way out of thier bounds

What sort of MMA technology?

>Being a vehicle for Covid misinformation.

Name one thing CDC hasn't flip flopped on.

HE DOES NOT CLAIM TO BE GOD. There is no requirement for him to be all knowing. THAT IS NOT HIS JOB. HIS JOB IS TO AIR HIS OPINIONS, AND THE OPINIONS OF OTHER INTERESTING PEOPLE.

It is incumbent on YOU as an adult (something you refuse to face) to make up your own mind. You are immature intellectually, and a useful idiot to those that want to have censorship as part of an authoritarian state. You feel good because some washed up celebrities have turned themselves into whores and jumped on the bandwagon ? Well again, that is because you are a fucking idiot.

reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/japans-kowa-says-ivermectin-effective-against-omicron-phase-iii-trial-2022-01-31/

>TOKYO, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Japanese trading and pharmaceuticals company Kowa Co Ltd (7807.T) on Monday said that anti-parasite drug ivermectin showed an "antiviral effect" against Omicron and other coronavirus variants in joint non-clinical research.

>Prominent vaccine sceptic Joe Rogan, whose podcast on Spotify has prompted protests by singers Joni Mitchell and Neil Young, has long stirred controversy with his views on the pandemic, government mandates and COVID-19 vaccines.

>Rogan has questioned the need for vaccines and said he used ivermectin.

Attached: 1528961453031.png (1172x675, 32.22K)

No one does, they are just REEEEEing cause he gets 11million listens and episode, and not even Tucker gets half that. And he has guest on that won't tow the line. Don't really anyone gives a shit about specifics. It's not me doing the bitching.

how many people you've never heard of will spotify shed over this??

Attached: 1642422249509.jpg (1080x988, 346.32K)

Oy vey, shut it down

Ill give Joe some credit when he interviews David icke. He wont though because Rogan works for cia to get paid to tell you what you want to here. Covid is a hoax.

If big pharma censors him with the help of the president its inevitably going to send some people to the right direction looking why it happened, I dont think Rogan parrots right wing talking points, he says there shouldn't even be any borders at all, he is like a weirdo anarchist

>Bbbbut it’s a private business!
My fucking sides. These people have goldfish memories. They don’t even remember what they’re were saying 15 minutes ago.

Giving in to the govt and the left will only hurt spotify and musicians. I haven't forgot how to torrent and I'm sure lots of other anons still do.

by acting like a regular dude bro who isnt totally politically obsessed or correct

First they came for Alex Jones
Then they came for Laura Loomer
Then came from TRUMP
and then they came for Joe Rogan
When they came for me there was no one left to help me.

>The 'misinformation' was not being in line with the government narrative

EXACTLY.
They know that can't call it lies, or incorrect, so they just use their made up words.

They arent self aware. They dont recognize when they are being hypocrites.

Joe Rogan posting covid misinformation again?
Can't force Spotify to take him down?
Well shit guess the government gonna have to have him killed.
Probably just blame long covid for his heart attack.
Nevermind the bullet hole it was covid you faggots!
What is one life to stop the spread of misinformation.

Attached: 1635508913952.gif (207x207, 808.4K)

the new technique Pfizer &co. uses for their experimental vaccines
which is mRNA surrounded by lipids (fats) i believe

cool it with the antisemetic remarks

Yeah i'm playing dumb, but only to expose an obvious point: They can't even say what, specifically, the "misinformation" even was! Every attack on Rogan I've seen makes vague references to "misinformation," but no explanation of what I said that was wrong. Ever. Is that not a bit odd?

well put

You know what misinformation.

For example, the Dr. Malone episode should have never happened.

Politicians should be barred from pressuring corporations to censor things on their behalf. This goes against the spirit, if not the letter, of the first amendment.

THIS IS A DISTRACTION YOU NIGGERS
TOE ROGAN NEVER REPRESENTED THE RIGHT WING BUT BY THE ASSUMPTION OF THE MEDIA THEY WANT YOU THINKING HE REPRESENTS EVERYONE
SO ONCE HE FULLY CAPITULATES, THEY CAN SAY "HEY LOOK, YOUR LEADER SUBMITTED TO US, GOYIM, SUBMIT TO US LIKE HIM"

Attached: 418-4185208_pepe-clown-hd-png-download.jpg (251x280, 55.03K)

What misinformation did he spread?

Well for example what i am conserned about is the abuse of reverse psychology. These kikes are not stupid they know half the herd is going to stop using google search engine for example. So these people guide the right wing herd into "kosher aproved media" One example of this is how the right will avoid google and instead use duckduckgo. Duckduckgo is owned by jews and uses flat art. Im just going to use yandex or baidu. It is obvious to me this kind of abuse of reverse psychology is being used against the right. They know you wont listen to left wing media so they prop up some kosher aproved right wing media. Somthing like that.

>You know what misinformation
He asked you a question, answer it

It's already been debunked bigot.

fuck i watched that thing
i forgot what *he* said
shit this is frustrating

STOP THINKING THIS IS A FIGHT FOR FREE SPEECH, TOE ROGAN DOES NOT REPRESENT FREE SPEECH, HE PLANS ON GIVING UP NO MATTER WHAT, HE IS NOT ON YOUR SIDE
PLANTS LIKE THIS ARE INSERTED INTO THE """"CONVERSATION"" TO CONTROL IT

Okay. Thats an easy way to get abused by reverse psychology. All npcs love using spotify. This is objectivly true. Any real person with a functioning brain downloads their music to their device manually.

because you are a lying retard

I respect your right to believe what you want to believe. Can we agree on that principle, and the fact that those who advocate for censorship are the true enemies of democracy and freedom ? Because that is MUCH more important than the kung flu.

Imagine being such a commie faggot that you're proud that your government censors.

If they actually repeat it even to quote it they are instantly banned from social media, it's hilarious

Attached: 1643819765129-pol.jpg (737x727, 149.6K)

>cries over joe rogan bringing on a biochemist who worked on mrna technology but shuts up when he had alex jones on
ok, retard

Attached: 1641484862844.gif (300x300, 737.92K)

das da problem, no one really does know. I really doubt even Rogan or Malone know the specific things they said, they take issue with. Cause they don't have to, just say "misinformation" and the NPCs line themselves up to lambast it.

why so rude
it was ages ago

Not that anyone cares but this is literally a crime.
I always bring this up when shitlibs argue censorship is ok as long as it's legal

Attached: Screenshot_20220202-133920_Brave.jpg (1080x413, 169.6K)

Telling the truth weeks, months, years before the 'authorities' are forced/shammed into telling the truth with spin and cover from legacy media.

Do it you pussy and watch the ranks swell

Attached: Screenshot_20211113-063753.png (496x331, 127.86K)

>alex jones
He does not talk about illuminati and instead blames china even though covid is a hoax.
>trump
He does not talk about illuminati and instead blames china even though covid is a hoax.
>rogan
He does not talk about illuminati, and instead blames china even though covid is a hoax.

Am I just schizophrenic?

Attached: 1643753062011.gif (500x500, 2.1M)

He's too popular. (((Their))) own channels are flunking in comparison. He gets 11 million views. Tucker carlson gets 3. Most others drop below a million views.

A White House that constantly jumps into every petty political debate makes it look both petty and weak, which it is.

It's a futile exercise when you'll just come back with dumb shit like "I don't believe that source" or "the Jews are lying". You're not arguing in good faith or are merely an idiot so it's not worth the effort anymore.

You're a loser.
>Can't possibly believe that shit you said
>Just starving for attention
>You're not fooling anyone with more than an 80 IQ

Funny isn't this like.... fascism or something

Damn, she has her dads jawline. Worse than bruce willis daughter.