OTOOLE IS OUT

HAHAHAHA TRUDEAU CANNOT STOP WINNING

FUCK TRUCKERS
FUCK CONSERVATIVES
FUCK THEIR SUPPORTERS

Attached: Screenshot_20220202-142430_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x2220, 665.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/share__global
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> Cuckservative faggot secretly on Trudeau's side ousted
> This is clearly a win for Trudeau

Sure thing memeflag

o'toole was trash. this is a win.
how stupid are you? or is everything still red vs. blue for you, goy?

Attached: 1642812207952.jpg (800x872, 149.05K)

they’re all trash but thinking that pawns getting moved around is somehow a win is laughable cope

Pierre will take his place

Live in Ottawa, twitch.tv/share__global

>burger thinks the opposition leader is on justin's side

maybe if o'toole hit him with a chair in a ring maybe you'd understand politics

You can't be this retarded

You're a moron.

>memeflag being retarded

We always wanted Pierre but it wasn't right. You can explain it with "two more weeks"

didnt this tool support mandates? or some sort of "reasonable middle ground?"

Trudeau winning? Nah lmao it's just about to get real spicy. Otoole wouldn't support the convoy or give an actual answer on any of the questions real cons needed answers to. He was not a true conservative leader. The convoy forced the party back into its roots. It's about to get interesting.

Attached: Screenshot_20220202-102525_Google.jpg (840x1088, 108.42K)

the conservative leader gets fired just two days after their voters openly defecate on parliament but yes this is somehow a good thing for you

Attached: FKTtWMkXIAIrtQF.jpg (555x1200, 157.26K)

O'Toole being out is not a win for Trudeau.
O'Toole was running protection for Trudeau by serving up softball slow pitch opposition. O'Toole was a boon to the Libs. Now he's gone.

I think the AI chatbots are malfunctioning. New redpilled timeline?

Why do leftists love big government and nwo?

This
Anything other than this, and you're retarded.

Attached: 1716206686935.jpg (1060x596, 313.93K)

>Trudeau won
You understand nothing about politicis

Poilievre will take over and it will be the end for Trudeau. Poilievre is the biggest rival of Trudeau. It's literally over for Trudeau. He fucked up so badly. All he had to do is submit to the truckers demands and he could have stay in power for another 8 years. But no he had to obey to Fink and Schwab like the coward he is.

Attached: 1642970986809.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

I honestly don't even think you're canadian. You are so utterly fucking clueless about canadian politics you've got to be some dumbfuck californian reject on a vpn.

He was basically trudeau's husband

O toole is runs on a liberal platform. I am not Canadian and even I know this. Pierre would be the better candidate. You are a chink in disguise

Even the entire rest of europe is going, "hmm I guess these vaccine mandates weren't such a good idea" and walking back on them. Trudeau is a fucking retard making this the hill he wants to die on.

>O'toole is out
>Trudeau cant stop winning
Dude wasn't a leader. This is a win, he'd be as bad as Trudeau if we allowed him to be PM.

>if you let yourself be sodomized, you win

Attached: 1637184861142.jpg (1715x900, 328.77K)

says the burger. tell me again how the leader of the conservative party of canada isn't a conservative.

>but-but-but he's not my conservative

yeah. he's a leaf