Seemingly in response to the Whoopi situation...

Seemingly in response to the Whoopi situation, the ADL has just re-written their definition of racism from the top to the bottom. The CEO of the ADL, (((Greenblatt))), wrote an article explaining that he meant to do this for ages but just plum forgot that racism against Jews was omitted from the original def. You can read that word vomit here:
j0nathan-g.medium.com/getting-it-right-in-defining-racism-3c01a517bf9d
BUT, MUCH MORE IMPORTANTLY, the ADL has created a page for PUBLIC COMMENTS on this new definition of racism:
adl.org/comments
They await your wisdom Any Forums

Attached: ADL.png (1521x2000, 727.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

adl.org/search?keys=Racism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jews are just neurotic parasites.

Why not tell them that on their comments page

I mean, the bottom is probably the better definition. Also Jews aren't white.

Is the bottom the new one? Because that allows for blacks to be racist, which isn't what they want. At least against anyone but jews.

Lel its better because it makes jews racists.

Yes, the bottom is the new one, but it is of course the definition that most people understand, rather than the one they have been trying to force (the top) for years. the problem is that bitch whoopi denied them their racial gibs, so they've reverted back temporarily, and will change it back to the top again once things have calmed down, probably saying they did it because the overwhelming amount of comments asked them to.

110 Then Never Again™

Attached: Oven Kike.jpg (600x698, 108.38K)

nobody cares what the ADL thinks

Too many people do.

I just call when I want to tell them how I feel. It's more personal than tweeting or emailing.

bump

You mean demons silly.

So wait now it's possible to be racist towards Whites?

Right now, yes. But I guarantee they will change it back once the Whoopi situation goes away.

lol no accidnt they did this to start off black history month. this is net good for whites

Checked and mas basado.
Judaism is the most racist, xenophobic, xenocentric religion on the face of the earth.
They are simply pmaying games to avoid legitimate criticism of their bullshit religion and practices.

Doesnt this new definition mean that affirmative action is racist?

this new definition admits affirmative action is racist

Why does not white people have an ADL type thing?

The bottom definition is going to be hell for supporters of affirmative action. Expect it to change again.

That's exactly the kind of comment I know they would appreciate
Because we're not scheming, lying, kvetching Jews.

No they didn't I just checked the website you nigger
adl.org/search?keys=Racism

Attached: Screenshot_20220202-120202.jpg (1080x1804, 244.21K)

click the first link on the page you linked pierre