All soldiers MUST BE VAXXED

Follow Biden’s order or be discharged

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1488954941154725890

Attached: 471FC57D-5BE9-42FE-B54F-30560F44AE7F.jpg (1401x1081, 224.53K)

oh god, thank you gscool eighty nine. if it weren't for you I would've been dieded by covid now.
thank you for opening my eyes to what covid is and how god-sent are the vaccines.
I have already booked my first shot and looking already for the next ones which will make me immune to the virus and save my life.

Attached: photo_2022-01-29_00-55-37.jpg (1104x1280, 177.34K)

Seems like a good way to get out before that faggot biden sends you to a meat grinder for zog.

>Army is gay and tranny
What better time to get out.

This
>Except the ones that want to leave already took the vax

Would this be a dishonorable discharge?

The Afghans must've felt so much joy whenever they successfully killed one of the bastards.

Marl milley committed treason. He is not long for this world. Mark milleys killed us soldiers for profit. Mark milley is a ccp agent.

>seems like a good way to get out
Bro a dishonorable discharge will fuck your entire life up. It's comparable to being a convicted felon.

The US Army must be taken down by 2030. At least you faggots will stop meddling in other people's business.

So they're sending 10,000+ troops to Europe and purging the domestic military...right before a DC convoy is being planned and Ottawa has been shut down for 5 days.

Let Biden weaken his only defense against a working class rebellion.

Same mistake the Romanovs made during WW1. The soldiers were busy fighting a world war. So there were few troops to defend the government.

They're doing a general discharge under honorable conditions, basically same thing as an honorable, they're literally still going to get their benefits lmao

Isn't that a designation reserved for people convicted of crimes? I don't think refusing an injecting quite reaches the level needed for a dishonorable dishcarge. I believe you have to be convicted of a crime.

Maybe incompetence will save the day

We had a kid 19 y/o bang a 17 y/o parents filed rape charge and the kid got kicked out with oth

>Bro a dishonorable discharge will fuck your entire life up
so don't sign the paperwork and stay active

My point exactly, a crime, not a refusal of an injection.

So the military will get rid of trannies and niggers. Good.

Wonder if this will apply to the draft. Don't wanna fight for homosexuality in Botswana so this seems like a great excuse to not be drafted.

trannies are big pharma shills, they're all vaxxed

It depends on how far they want to take it. You could be court martialed for refusing to obey orders.

>dishonorable discharge
Don't be fucking daft. That's given to rapists and murderers. Even people who get kicked out for crimes usually get a Bad Conduct Discharge (Big Chicken Dinner). It'll be some medical discharge or other than honorable. Dishonorable is for the most extreme cases.

>19yo banging a 17yo is a crime
Do Americans really?

>wow your background check says you were dishonorably discharged
>yeah i didnt take the vaxx
>ok, so when can you start
How would this fuck up anyones life? You cant get those sweet government jobs that require security clearance. But what else?

I guess so, but given how desperate the Army is I wonder what that would do to bolster recruitment during an unpopular administration and retention rates, I wonder how effective the Army will be with nothing but troons and niggers and homosexuals.

>implying it will matter in 10 years

There are many ways.
If you've been dishonorably discharged from the military you are no longer able to -
own firearms
vote
receive government assistance or benefits of any kind
take out a loan from a bank
Furthermore virtually every company does a background check as part of their hiring process and having a DD will immediately put an end to your candidacy anywhere except the most trashy jobs.

who would be in their army at this point

Attached: usgay.jpg (1125x1500, 543.46K)

>implying antivax chuds will be able to even apply for jobs in a year
lol