Holy fuck this timeline is making me so depressed

Everyday I feel myself turning more and more into this meme

Attached: 0ADDAFED-13C9-49A6-AEE5-26ABAF4839B4.png (612x409, 383.71K)

The worst part is that I'm starting to enjoy it, the bigger the crisis the more excited I get

Don't worry, it gets worse.

Until it hits you

Ofcourse it does

Attached: 1586B132-54CE-4263-81F3-66B8F61234CF.jpg (694x618, 257.47K)

Is it true that we choose our timelines? Why would I choose any of this shit?

I'm like that too but it'll probably plateau after a while and then I'll just have hunger pangs and existentialism.

THIS

Idk if greeks can even feel it anymore

Me in the back listening to Grimes

Attached: 6C5BAA37-B628-4B35-9B3C-E3ABFBD4BCC5.jpg (1024x715, 78.1K)

What are the political implications of me literaly not taking the jab and KEKing on pol/ all day ?

Would be more fun if there qas qn actually crisis

Do something, faggot.

I am litteraly blasting my horn in Ottawa meme flag

>be on the bus
>look at girl
>our eyes meet
>be blissful for the rest of the day
>get depressed again

Who here feel this feel?

Attached: 1638626918497.png (809x808, 20.2K)

Make eye contact with girl and imagine your lives together

Attached: 1633512956861.png (799x729, 105.06K)

>argentina
you have the best women there

I once worked with a girl from argentina. She had massive tits, big wide hips and a big bubble butt. She was such a great person but unfortunately already claimed by another leaf.

I just reached the point of where I don't feel anything. Home, work, home, lifting, some vidya, sleep, and the cycle repeats. Once or twice in a month I get a hole to fuck for a few hours and I am done. Right now I don't have any motivation to form a long term relationship after my wedding proposal was rejected a year ago. Currently waiting for a Total Annihilation.

Attached: 1642546526597.gif (512x384, 2.22M)

Unironically this. Before you were bornm you probably ran into some pretty great individuals that shone great wisdom , love, intelligence and superb elegance. Upon questioning they revealed to you their secrety was incarnation into this hell world. Enticed you ave it a try and have been stuck for god knows how many incarnations. For me personally I saw I've been incarnating as a human for 10k years and barely made any progress. I think most of us here make barely any progress at all.

Our focus isd that of vengeace and hatred the complete opposite of what will set you free.

Fug...

Attached: 1643756904850.jpg (307x310, 11.29K)

You feel this way because you see the hordes of retards and you feel pity for them; Little do you know, these retards are too retarded to even be aware of themselves, much less feel any semblance of shame towards their situation or the world around them. Basically, you're depressed because you have too much sympathy but this assumes most people deserve your sympathy; They don't (unfortunately, since it kind of does feel good to help people. But most of them would lash out at your for your efforts to help them or even scorn you as being weak because or your compassion. Regardless, Normies aren't bad They're just dumb as shit and too proud to accept help)

Don't be depressed, turn your rage towards the modern world into passion and become the next hitler

Thats brutal dude, I cant imagine going so far as almost getting a wife. I am in the same loop as you though.

You should not feel obligated to help the world. But if you, that's a bonus

well, since my cunny wife is in this timeline, i never felt better

Attached: cunny.jpg (474x438, 23.56K)

get outside and get some exercise daily, even if it’s buttfucking cold. you’ll be shocked at how quickly it turns around