Lockdowns caused this without preventing a single death

Prove me wrong.

Attached: 1643769252910.jpg (1067x1855, 160.02K)

PROSPERITY'S THERE IN THE CARE OF MAGNATES

>*farts*
I just farted in your thread.

FAQ:
>What does this mean?
The amount of faggots (AKA 'trannies' or 'jannies') in this thread, and on Any Forums itself, has increased by one.

>Why did you do this?
There are several reasons I may deem a post to be deserving of a stinky fart, and therefore a janny infestation. These include, but are not limited to: Shitting in the street; Spreading incorrect information; Shilling lazy scams; Being a retarded fucking cunt.

>Am I banned from Any Forums?
No - not yet. But you should refrain from making posts like this in the future. Otherwise I will be forced to issue an additional fart, which may put your commenting and posting privileges in jeopardy.

>I don't believe my thread deserved a fart. Can you un-fart it?
No. I cannot un-fart. My judgement is perfect and clear. Regardless, if you would like to issue an appeal, shoot me a private message explaining what I got wrong. I tend to respond to Any Forums PMs within several seconds. Do note, however, that over 99.9% of fart appeals are rejected, and yours is likely no exception.

>How can I prevent this from happening in the future?
Accept the fart and move on. But learn from this mistake: Your behavior will not be tolerated on Any Forums. I will continue to fart in your threads until you improve your conduct. Remember: Any Forums is hell. You can check out whenever you want and for however long you want. But you can never leave.

How is that reverse mortgage working out for ya, goy......

Attached: 1643829440962.jpg (1024x754, 73.67K)

Where's the source on the 1 in 7 claim? I know kikerock is buying them but when I looked into it they didn't have much. But the prices will keep going up until the fed starts raising interest rates

...imagine having bought a really nice house 8 years ago while most your college friends "traveled", went to the bar and used btc to buy drugs online

Man, that would have been smart thing to do.

I think the lockdowns were a direct assault on the poor and middle classes by the rich and elites. The total erosion of the middle class and a dedicated worker serf class is the endgame

>imagine having bought a really nice house 8 years ago
Or even 2 years ago.

The way prices are you can probably get more out a reverse mortgage than ever. Lol

i laughed harder at this than i think is reasonable.

Just squat in abandoned homes. It's free, the banks cover your taxes, and if you live in a blue state like commiefornia, they can't evict you.

homes in the middle of small towns with less than 10k are averaging at $150/sqft, with a lot of work needing to be done. it’s depressing

>until the fed starts raising interest rates
Kek. Never going to happen. Since 2008 the entire system is based on near ZIRP loans. If interest rates went up even a couple of percent the whole thing would blow up. It would be Lehman/AIG/GMAC all over again, only a thousand times worse.

The jews know what they're doing

How long does it take an american to eat 100K burritos? A weekend?

Attached: ayawat.gif (430x539, 155.89K)

A 3 day weekend to be generous

The curse of hindsight. The best thing you can do in light of that is make your best decisions now, today.
I could have moved out of state 5 years ago
I could have put my savings toward a down payment
I could have started owning a home

You realize how good you had things lined up but didn't answer when opportunity softly rapped on the door. Best you can do know is start toward your goals today. If you're sitting on money, put it in use. If you hate where you live, start looking elsewhere.
You make your destiny.

This. Tens of thousands of small businesses went bankrupt and shut down. New small business creation is almost nonexistent. Now real inflation is running north of 15%, which is a direct wealth transfer to the financial and banking sector. Soon no one will be able to afford real assets.
You’ll own nothing and be happy - while you eat bugs in the dark in your pod.

They didn't cause it, they just made it happen today instead of 5 years from now.

Attached: 8022AAD6-6ECE-4304-B7FB-A30682D3A577.png (1242x2208, 3.12M)

that's exactly why it's going to happen, just wait, eventually downward pressure of shorting, selling, bankruptcy in the general population and stagnation of currency, wages will overtake upward pressure of investing, buying, compounding, deriving, and boom, blamo, cya!

Fucking kek

Attached: 0B559F73-95BE-4015-A631-D9C2F9576A08.jpg (260x194, 12.73K)

>The curse of hindsight
Real estate is rarely a bad investment