I'm not trying to shill Russel Brand here, but watching his channel from the beginning to now has been pretty amazing

I'm not trying to shill Russel Brand here, but watching his channel from the beginning to now has been pretty amazing

It's like watching the redpill slowly hit someone in real time
He's went from super-leftist to almost straight up alt-right territory over the course of 5 years
This what seeing the truth does to people

Attached: Russel Brand.jpg (1280x720, 155.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fRUkkdgV4E8?t=62
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Brand is alt-right
too clumsy

>lmao tavistock

Fuck off Russell you dicklet

Anyone with integrity winds up red pilled if they pay attention

Why does he have a 33 tattoo?

I’ve seen that beard before….

Attached: 347DCBCE-41E1-4792-958D-A621747361C2.jpg (900x900, 87.89K)

What I appreciate about Russel is his ability to evade the censor algos whilst redpilling his liberal leaning audience in his witty compelling way, all without alienating everybody else who takes an interest in his content.

The lads doing good.

The fact that a dicklet like him was able to bang prime katy perry and keep her around amazes me.
Anyway I don't think he moved much to the right, it was the overton window that shifted to the left HARD these last few years.

even this commie is slowly shifting towards us

Attached: a94f923f92920112132e87e38ff71662.png (854x463, 332.52K)

His 33 tattoo on his left arm is cute

Isn't this the guy from the eternal anglo memes?

>This what seeing the truth does to people
>heathen
>goes to hell
Yeah.... the truth.

Big time faggot freemason.

Intellectual honesty is not a right wing phenomenon. It is just woefully absent on the left.

he's a pirate

>wrist with 33 tattoo
nothing to see here!!

He probably didn't even realize he was a full blown bolshevik. Either that or he's jewish and was pilpuling the whole time. He does have that weaselly air about him .

zoomers all have retarded tattoos now, 30% of the population is 'tooed, unicorns, dragons, sailor tattoos, rick and morty, all seeing eyes, etc

Attached: too.png (545x307, 86K)

There is another who remains uncucked by your capitalist propaganda

Attached: 1569794865203.jpg (300x300, 9.41K)

i don't know who that is and he looks too ridiculous to take seriously

Think he browsers around here? Hi Russel, it's the jews.

Russel Brand is well known for having an extremely small penis. It's comically small. Just throwing that out there.

>katy perry
Can't touch this.

Attached: 1635719633364.gif (280x281, 1.35M)

vaush can't be defeated because vaush is unironically retarded. Just watch his debates

youtu.be/fRUkkdgV4E8?t=62

the fat fucking pedo took money from british intelligence you absolute dribbling retard.

I opened a thread about him couple days ago, and was about to do it again, came in here and you did it.

Are you the nord that came in the thread couple days ago? You if it was, 2 days ago you didn't like it kek

Anyway, was just watching his video on Hillary, and yeah, the guy is just bit by bit redpilling people, you can't go full Matt Harris on people, and he is doing it very very nicely.

It's great to see some old "hollywood" star taking this task.

Attached: larry.gif (334x198, 569.16K)

He seems honest so his evolution isn't that surprising once he began delving into politics for real.

true, i dont think i really understand the mindset but i guess i never will.

Peacocking can lead to silly outcomes. Im not trying to impress anyone i guess.

Listened to that a few days ago. Holy shit, Vaush literally cannot string two thoughts together.

Attached: 1637968198447m.jpg (1024x512, 108.67K)

how does one not see the truth immediately tho? imagine how he feels seeing his ex wife put out stupid public service announcements in favor of globohomo

Is he still in favour of the liberalism of ten/twenty years ago?

Bond. Vaush Bond

he's an actor