Are you not exhausted yet ?

Are you not exhausted yet ?

You've tried everything EVERYTHING to make Muslims abandon Islam but we will never give up.

Attached: FKcKMFrXwA0tSMx.jpg (1600x970, 128.32K)

bring the pain faggot lol

ultimate redpill : Muslims are powerless and pawns in the hands of the western elites. They're both victims and opressors, depending of what narrative the masters want to push. They're a perpetual underclass. A lot of Any Forums's hatred for muslims comes from either a narrow lense on immigration, or unironically overrating their influence and potential. Muslims won't ever do shit

JEWISH WHITE NATIONALIST LMAO

Attached: 1643655858744.jpg (794x545, 284.27K)

Muslims would more easily abandon Islam if feminism weren't a thing. Most Muslims stick to Islam because they don't want feminism to have any influence in their lives.

I don't care about your religion. Still, you have to go back.

They are there to stay and nobody can change that

I just want you away from me, you can be as retarded as you want (and you have no other option anyway, LOL).

>Muslims won't ever do shit

> first oil crisis, oil cartel, forced oil monopoly, artificial oil prices, ...
> assisted jews in all those retarded proxy wars
> mass currency speculation for economic attacks, also assisted by jews
> aggressive takeover of business using gibsmedats from oil
> rape, murder, theft, initial invasion of politics and the private sector, jew-style
> a lot more.

>everything
I heard Germany has some tried and proven methods. It is been a while but I'd say we use those

Why is Microdickcel still trying so hard to pass as human?

> european (staged) terrorism, also with the help of their cousins, the jews
> until the end of Dark Ages, a constant major annoyance for everyone else, now a constant medium annoyance since you keep pooping over every other nearby country

I'm genuinely surprised you found this place and managed to get past the captcha, Ahmed.
How does it feel to be the kikes attack dog that they unleashed upon Europe?
That hatred for white people you have in common with (((them))) got you this far but never forget that they will get rid of you too when they're done using you.

This is why there is no other solution but catapulting you back to your shitholes.

Attached: téléchargement.jpg (271x186, 12.4K)

There are little promises of little men and then there is the promise of the creator of the world and humanity, whatever you call him. We'll see whose promises comes true.

checked, also none of that disproves what i said. They're not the owners of themselves, they just do the bidding of their masters. They're propped up and dismantled at convenience. Their only grassroot movements are goat herders taking to arms after America turns half the population into heroin dealers and addicts and the other half into feminist goblins

Muslims are exactly like niggers. Once the police stop protecting them, they will be gone (one way or another) in a very short time.

Attached: kill_it_with_fire.gif (450x191, 496.99K)

The moment police ceases to exist is the moment will become a caliphate

Every hardcore muslim shithole is like this because the jews murdered their leader and put a deranged tyrant in their place. Muzzies are too stupid and feral to ever achieve this by themselves.
The only exception is saudi arabia and they work with the kikes to destroy the west but if it wasn't for the oil they'd be fucking goats in the desert too.

IDK it seems jews switched tactics and are accelerating islam hardcore in Europe

chekd and rekt

>source my ass
Dont worry french user Islam will be the only faith in France and jews will be persecuted

>Muslim
>Islamic
Why are there two words for the same thing?

>we're going to eradicate jews and install savage shitskin jews instead

Attached: 1620338364628.png (600x974, 146.05K)