What is the secret payload?

Is the patch a clue? A secret goat?

the NRO puts “capabilities on orbit to save lives.”

spaceflightnow.com/2022/02/01/spacex-set-to-launch-top-secret-spy-payload-from-california/

Attached: nrol87patch.jpg (1200x1230, 93.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H9Anw9hFNQE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: goots.jpg (1399x2144, 182.45K)

can you show me the orbits of the last few nrol missions that cost about the same and launched on F9 into polar inclinations?

Like most of these launches it's probably a satellite. Probably for the CIA or something. Could be a secret weapon of terrible proportions. Who knows. The patch is a mountain goat.

article says its on a polar orbit. why would they state that if it's top secret?

Attached: 1643776938377.jpg (347x256, 37.52K)

but they always seem to want to put a top secret easter egg in the patch.

i wonder what a pegasus could secretly symbolize?

Psychotronic control of all the GATE kids

Project pegasus?
Kobe and Obama
rainbow dash
Etc

Pegasus was born when the Gorgon Medusa was slain by Perseus.

What could the GOAT goat be??

Do you know the name of the red snake? The caspian gates? The red dragon? Alexander's wall?
>The wall of Gorgan

No I did not know that

So it can probably climb very steep...
maybe has something to do with Capricorn

Gorgan in Persian means land of the wolf, like Gorgestan, Gorgan, modern day Georgia was the name of the state.
Caspian sea's local name is Darya-e-Khazar

Attached: 1643701873617.jpg (1600x1067, 156.75K)

Isn't that a ram?
If so, absolutely Aryan.

Interesting. I was in a gifted program in elementary school called the pegasus program, but can't find any information about it online.

That's great. I don't know enough about that region's history. Thank you for the new rabbit hole

Funny how we all end up here.
Private or public school at that time?
And did you ever take accutane?

So was Obama and Kobe
Bro, you black?
youtu.be/H9Anw9hFNQE
Happy to oblige. I think Chechnya and Dagestan, and Khazakstan is also super interesting. Lots of lost history there. Dangerous area at least the north west caspian.

you cant hide anything in orbit from amateur groud telescopes. so basically classified just means 'undisclosed', not 'unknowable'.

private for kindergarden, then public my whole life.
Never took accutane as far as I know, but also never had acne growing up really..

Nice

Cool, just wondering.
How many languages did the kindergarten try to teach you? That was a thing at mine. Just counting to 10 and stuff.

The format of this website appeals to people with higher IQ which are more likely to be participants in the GATE program. The shills have to be trained on how to use this place