Buying girls drinks at bars is just prostitution with extra steps

The only difference is your not saying "heres money i expect sex". Your just doing it in hopes she will like you and fuck you later that night. Why in america are women such gold digging jews? pic unrelated

Attached: fischl10.jpg (849x1200, 660.78K)

>Why in america are women such gold digging jews
what do you mean in america

Your inability to form meaningful connections with other people does not reflect on women.

Ive had 6 girlfriends, 4 of which i met at college. Just show up with a switch and smash bros and a bunch of people will flock to you and become your friend. I dont even attend the college i just show up.
im an amerifag so dont know how bad it is in other countries

Virgin hands wrote this.

Girls see it as free booze from a loser

I married a woman I bought a drink for it a bar, faggot. You need to start thinking on timelines longer than "the next time I coom".

This is a confirmed fact. You don't buy girls drinks. If she didnt come with you and she's not leaving with you, don't pay for her.
t. Bartender of 20 years.

Extend that to all dating and you have a point

What are political implications of this?

not surprised. no wonder theres always a fuckload when i go out to eat there.
nah but it has been a while. i need to get back out there while i still can. pretty sure in 4 years when i turn 30 ill no longer relate with zoomers as much as i do now

>married a club whore
Do americans really?

If its prostitution or not as i stated. Literally read the title
Yes they do

The girls get you to buy drinks so they can attempt to analyze your financial situation. Prostitutes leave after. One of these whores is going to try and sink her claws in if she sniffs out that you make any more money then any one of her current boyfriends

I give whore money and get
Sex

I buy lady drink and maybe get chat.

Op thinka these are the same. Op is fucking retarded and should be banned from oxygen

Yeah im just gonna do what i usually do and stick to colleges where they just let you in and play smash. Seriously though even though prostitution is illegal here it seems to be fucking everywhere. Both hidden and in plain sight.

>pretty sure in 4 years when i turn 30 ill no longer relate with zoomers as much as i do now
I'm younger than you and honestly there is no relating with certain zoomers they're absolutely crazed

I give whore money and get arrested. You should be banned from public society for commiting a felony. Pardon me for trying to obey the law faggot

Fischl is not for lewds

buying a girl drinks is just a socially typical way to get a girl to notice you, it does not determine if she wants to fuck you
if you were attractive enough for her to want have sex with you, you could find ways to get her to notice you without the free drinks
and if you are not attractive, no amount of free drinks will make a difference

>Pardon me for trying to obey the law
You are a retard and a cuck.

Its starting to show but at least some of the girls are still cute. And hell some of them are still my age so thats nice.
Fischl is meant for breeding sex 2-3 times a day.

Attached: fischl19.png (657x1103, 558.45K)

Prostitution is illegal, user.

> Felony

Absolutely retarded. Who turns the lighta on for you?

anime girl armpits SEX

Yes im aware. Tell that to Fuck it whats the closest thing to prostitution that wont get the cops all over me. Besides moving to another country

Attached: 1635451519617.gif (250x250, 422.21K)

Women are prostitutes. Why do think that feminists call asking a woman out treating her like a sexual object? Because unconsciously they know that women are prostitutes. Some are simply more efficient than others.

LMAO you're not as smart as you think you are virgin

Envy tranny? You will never pass, also how is this political? Sneed faggot

The cop who told me it was. Tell her shes a retard for me if it bothers you so much. I fucking wish i could make this shit up.
last one. I dont want this to turn into a fischl spam thread this isnt /gig/

Attached: fischl21.jpg (1332x2012, 598.18K)

this is now a fischl thread. post fish

Attached: 1636054907275.jpg (2014x2048, 251.99K)

Nice meme. I bet its original. Discussing whether something is prostitution or not is political im pretty sure. If not then let the jannies do their thing i guess.