America is the most cucked western nation and its not even by a small amount

America is the most cucked western nation and its not even by a small amount.

Attached: 1632799785373.jpg (1003x1024, 139.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EANd1hoDX9k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>ameritards send 10M$ to israel a day

Attached: 1643821169198.jpg (256x256, 47.97K)

You fags complain more about having your tax dollars go back to you than you complain when it comes to paying your taxes in the first place.

Attached: 1643826155191m.jpg (1014x1024, 223.83K)

Hey, listen asshole: quit disrespecting America. Listen you son of a bitch, what the fucks your problem? You wanna sit there and say that AMERICA and Americans are goddamn fuckin cucks? You get in my face with that and I’ll beat your goddamn ass you son of a bitch. You piece of shit. You fuckin goddamn fucker. Listen fuckhead, you have fucking crossed the line! Get that through your goddamn head! Stop pushing your shit! People like you have fucked this country over and gang raped the shit it out of it! Fill your hand because i don’t give a shit, you start talkin shit about America, those are fuckin fighting words you fat faggot fuck!

Attached: 92D79712-CB11-47A6-B91B-B9511723FF95.gif (600x338, 3.61M)

America deserves it for being so retarded NGL.

I don't want to pay to keep leftists alive with free health care but I'll pay for their abortions

Attached: 1604386693884.jpg (800x1200, 211.87K)

Americans are so cucked by the two party system that they vote for whoever pisses of the "other guy" as apposed to voting for their own self interest, not realizing that they vote for people who'll fuck them both over.

Attached: 1632348355033m.jpg (1024x816, 118.38K)

Your money ->Federal Bank of America -> Israel.
In these 10 millions there are your taxs.

Read you stupid cunt.

Attached: 2b2.gif (480x228, 262.98K)

Attached: 1632715557115m.jpg (707x1024, 111.79K)

>free collage
Much less but still gotta pay.
And you pay shekels only if we spend it on US products, death products like the m103,more m4s... You know, the good stuff.
The politicians here cant make use of it out side what the US said so more Phosphor for dem kids

This is a good argument, stop sending money to Israel. NOW.

Fixed it no need for any discussion anymore abolish this thread thanks.

America was or is on certain legit failed state indexs, probably not anything any normie american will ever see.
You guys are cool but average people in most countries are fucking garbage. Dumb consumers.

Stop being a stupid cucks for America, only they can help themselves, so until they do, stop being a cuck for a cuck and just join us with the mocking.

i don't agree with Nick on many things, but look at his opinion here
youtube.com/watch?v=EANd1hoDX9k

>You guys are cool but average people in most countries are fucking garbage. Dumb consumers.

You gotta understand, even the "smart" ones are consoomers, fuck, most people are somewhat consoomery, and that's fine, it's when you have an entire economy that's largely built on people buying shit they don't need with money they don't have, and then being surprised when they aren't having kids like they used to, whilst you pay them a nonlivable wage and send their tax dollars over seas.
The best part is when they start to almost realize this, but then the government gets to play "pin the socio-economic issue on the scapegoat".

Never ceases to stun me how amazed normies are when they leverage themselves to a factor of 20 or more.

What do you mean I shouldn't have bought 5 cars and a boat on an average income...

You can't help most of them, don't waste time trying (any of you guys).

What he's saying isn't new, it isn't a recent discovery, fuck, it could probably be summed up into a 30 YouTube clip.

And reading the comments is just depressing, like these people see the problem, but are completely brain-dead when it comes to fixing it. Like the 17 year old groypers with anime children as their pfp saying that it's a lack of "faith and morals"? Give me a fucking break. If this is what America's "best" is, then America's total downfall can't come soon enough.

My only possible complaint to this would be dependent on where you draw the line between a normie and non normie.

>10M
Only?? WTF mutts?

11 mil a day? Nah son, we gotta triple the pay. #MagaChallenge.

The more I scroll through those comments the more I laugh, not because it's funny, but because if I wasn't laughing I'd probably be crying. These are not intelligent """""individuals""""".