HONKERS! GET IN HERE - Audio AIDs

>PWWWOOOOAOOAOAOOAOAOAOOOOOM
If you're a dogfucker protesting, I wish to bring you a secret weapon and re-introduce a shitty piece of plastic capable of sounding off 130+ decibel range that can be heard kilometers away. Not only are they annoying as fuck, they're fucking hilarious when you're the one making the sound. The cheapest I have found on amazon is link related. Trust me bros, this shit will drive the libshits crazy. Simply purse your lips, semi closed with lips together and blow like a motherfucker. It's like an AK47, even a child use it. If you haven't heard one up close, i'm unable to fully describe it. The AIDs of the audio.

youtube.com/watch?v=AcP41-TAFCg

youtube.com/watch?v=z0Coj4yqUJs

youtube.com/watch?v=kN3q2IfrXEk

youtube.com/watch?v=vUO_Nfxm_fw

amazon.com/Pudgy-Pedros-Plastic-Vuvuzela-Stadium/dp/B00OSXN3UY/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=vuvuzela&qid=1643827301&sr=8-3&th=1

Attached: 7c7a0712f0cb0e0e8c05f67cd908344e.jpg (480x384, 27.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HjooMHN_7W
youtu.be/_0SMVzXhf-s
youtube.com/watch?v=-trcWmGg8Jg
youtube.com/watch?v=a3JOvZXGP5I
youtube.com/watch?v=kJkCsG5-43M
youtube.com/watch?v=j-nlalY2xo4
youtube.com/watch?v=LFmdAAbZBvU
youtube.com/watch?v=SWAA-CddniA
youtu.be/KSuoh_m-so4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I still have mine from the world cup.

Lekker dude! Fucking hilarious to break it out every now and again. The reactions never fail.

bump from the counter-protest thread, cheers bro
somebody in ottawa start this trend, the vehicles need not be the only honkers around

Attached: file.png (685x107, 18.69K)

I like creeping up behind people and blowing it.

Thanks for the bump matey. I wish I had more to contribute. Also, ignore the amazon link, they say the mouthpiece is a bit shitty. Regardless, it's a shitty piece of plastic and you shouldn't pay a lot for it. I can GUARANTEE YOU it will fucking break them. FIFA tried to ban it due to so many complaints. It can be loud as fuck too after very little practice, just ask Yes, that too. Or in an office. Just make sure you do it in the bathroom or some place nobody can see you.

Bump this shit

Mine has a shitty mouth piece too I guess. It works fine.

Oh good, that's good to know.

To the fucking moon mate! If we can make this work, i'll fucking love you anons forever. True united nations of Any Forums helping to influence that commieloving fuck and overthrow the globohomo through sound. It'll be like the walls of jericho, but only against libshits and commies.

bumped from the toilet from my morning shit

I used to wagecuck when this shit was on, the noise just from the tv was legitimately unbearable. Enough of them going and it can drown out an entire stadium of cheering while sounding like a swarm of angry flies

Remember to honk at all wearing masks outside too

Bump.

Bump, this is worth trying.

OOOH!!!! FUCK ANONS!? ISN'T IT NIGGER HISTORY MONTH IN THE US? IS CANADA THE SAME? YOU GUYS CAN FIGHT BACK ON THE "HURR DURR - TRUCKERS ARE NAZI RACISTS" and say you stand in solidarity with your monkey friends in africa. They don't have to know it's a lulzop.

Lol, imagine it IRL. Are you the user that's just woken up his gf from laughing in the other thread? Fuck man, it's almost 10pm this side, when I look again it'll be 1am and I got fucking work in the morning. I fucking hate my job, well not the job, just the fuckers I'm forced to work with.

Canadian anons should try this. Where are they?

Let's see if we can find distrubutors in Canada, as close to Ottawa as possible. Convenience is going to be key if we wish to snowball this. Alternatively, I don't see how difficult it could be to find the original mould and share plans. So far all canadian sites just have these shitty curved knockoff or ones with weird mouthpieces. I doubt it's going to sound the same, it has to be the most basic bitch vuvuzela you can find to deliver max effect and for buyer satisfaction.

Storm Whistles:
youtu.be/HjooMHN_7W
Survival Whistle Technical Analysis:
youtu.be/_0SMVzXhf-s

checked

They can bang pans too.
youtube.com/watch?v=-trcWmGg8Jg

youtube.com/watch?v=a3JOvZXGP5I

youtube.com/watch?v=kJkCsG5-43M

youtube.com/watch?v=j-nlalY2xo4

youtube.com/watch?v=LFmdAAbZBvU

youtube.com/watch?v=SWAA-CddniA

You may enjoy these :-)

Lol, that's insane!!!

Kek, knew it was the fucking vuvuzela after reading secret weapon. That thing is cancer. Go buy it now and godspeed, anons.

Attached: yHWSqlt8OY.png (300x250, 11.87K)

Lmao I knew it would be one of these nigger horns

bumping for HOOOOONKKKKKKSSS

Attached: Freedom convoy argentina.png (510x680, 587.82K)

HONK HONK

HONK HONK HAIL HONKLERS!

youtu.be/KSuoh_m-so4

Attached: honk.png (1280x720, 1.14M)

Plus it's the Black history month or whatever. You can say you honor the culture of black people this way.