It’s time

Please ignore the truckers and get the vaccine.

Attached: 3AA9371D-2DA0-4012-BCBA-8D7B8F50DAD8.png (746x281, 30.78K)

IT'S TIME
THE HARVEST WILL BEGIN SOON

>it's time
>gets covid

He wasn't wrong

ugh fine. i'll set an appointment

Is there a way to find out how much money Pfizer and Moderna gave to him? Him personally, not a campaign or charity org.

Bastard son of Castro.

Attached: 1643248789896.gif (440x220, 3.28M)

He filters all his bribes through the Trudeau Foundation, similar to how the Clinton's do it.

Please let me regain control of the situation. Get vaccinated. Black lives matter.

Attached: baghdad justin.jpg (952x714, 65.55K)

Why do we have so many vaccines, bros?

Attached: FKhR7riX0AEVHVG.jpg (648x960, 59.17K)

>IMMORTAL CELL LINE
blobs of cancerous DNA that has been genetically modified to have its cancer mechanisms run overdrive and never cease. These cell cultures are used for vaccines and artificial flavors (and many other things) with the intention of poisoning the masses as slowly as possible. HELA cells and HEK293 ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS are made up of nigger advanced-polio cancer blobs scoooped out of its dead nigger body and HEK293 was originally cloned from the adrenal glands of the kidney cells of an aborted fetus from the 70's. The jew, as Martin Luther once stated, is an expert in the craft of slowly poisoning man. All vaccines are nigger bullshit, viruses are fake and gay, polio and many other diseases are caused by the gutworms and parasites being spread through the oral-fecal cycle. Polio cases were wiped off the board was soon as hygiene and water sanitation was improved, meanwhile the ailments of polio got renamed into a handful of other diseases such as ALS, MS, you know the ones that turn people into drooling paralyzed retards who's brains got filled with so many worms meanwhile the jews now claim to treat MS with tapeworms -GOOD GRIEF, it is to cover up the fact that diseases are caused by parasites introduced through injections and gross jew fast food.

jews like albert bourla

Attached: sj_truckk.png (664x936, 329.01K)

YOU WILL GET THE JAB

YOU WILL SHUT UP

YOU WILL REATURN TO YOUR CAGIE

Attached: 1643768734738.jpg (300x168, 44.37K)

here a better version u peasant

Attached: 1643828566337.png (664x936, 623.93K)

Can someone tell me why the vaccines are poison?

Hey So basically I'm just gonna not take the vaccine I Know..... UGH I know... It's just that I'm not gonna take it is all HAHAHAHAHRHAHAHA HARAHARHARH.

I never get a response to this question.

Because the vaccine kills more people tha covid.

I hate politicians so much

Attached: 9602346588203.png (1096x772, 770.39K)

Honk Honk!

That's a trick question and you know it. You know there are toxic substances in there and that the difference between a medicine and a poison is often the dose itself. But the point is no pandemic and even if there was, we live in western democracies where the government works for us and it assumes voting age adults are intelligent and responsible enough to make decisions for themselves. If you think otherwise you are communist scum and need to move to north korea or china.

>But the point is there is no pandemic
fixed

It's the time, of the season for honking.

What toxic substances?