Did people forget how fucked up these people are ? or whats up with that?

did people forget how fucked up these people are ? or whats up with that?

Attached: ChurchofScientology.jpg (1000x714, 119.34K)

nope. they never go after people who ignore them. and for that, for that alone they are considerably more tolerable to live with than the fascist communists that have deliberately destroyed everything.

scientology's official recognition as a legitimate religion was one of the founding moments of clown world

They murdered Issac Hayes.

This plus they hate fags so thats always a plus.

This. And looking based it's clear Hubbard drove himself to craziness because he couldn't handle clownworld.

His predictions about groups trying to seize power via psychiatry, pharmacology and public health was clearly spot on though.

I was against them for many years and actively picketed, but then I realized there were much more evil groups that ACTUALLY impacted my life on a daily basis. Like Jews. And niggers.

They removed Chef from South Park which gave valuable life lessons

could that guy even afford to be in scientology after losing his job at south park?

THE GREAT WHEEL IS CRUSHING YOU BROTHER AND YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW IT

Fake religion

Do they have orgies and shit?

If I join today, will my seniority give me access to the future 20 year old models that will have to do what I want?

That's because the dude that voiced him died. Irreplaceable.

They just scam dimwits in hollywood of their money

They must be onto something if the satanist pedo kike media attacks them this much.

>fascist communists
You have to be 18+ to post here.

Anti-Scientology was a psy-op.
Scientologist sent thousands of claims to IRS which made IRS unable to do anything due to massive amount of work.
They also infiltrated the CIA.

The world is collectively forgetting about them. Their numbers are falling and it's getting harder to recruit because of the campaign of harsh exposure that they've been getting for a number of years. The hopeless can go to regular churches for free, why seek comfort with these expensive assholes?

The boss is a jew. I heard boasted once that we were unleashed against them because they had commited some slight.

Theyre losing regular members all the time but the leadership has never owned more property and weilded more wealth than now.

yeah I wonder what they've been up to lately.
where do they stand on globohomo?

Attached: Church_of_Scientology.jpg (1000x714, 120.88K)

Yet another offshoot of freemasonry, check the nose. The history is almost the same as the gaynostics.

Attached: scientology-amsterdam-opening-david-miscavige_02C4223.jpg (1290x726, 212.21K)

Naw no one forgot we just have more pressing issues at the moment. At least they just fuck over idiots who willingly fall for their bullshit rather than forcing people into it

Cope