Daily reminder that all attempts to smear Hitler are jewish psyops...

Daily reminder that all attempts to smear Hitler are jewish psyops. Hitler was the embodiment of the European soul and the only reason he failed was because whites in the US, the UK and Soviet Union betrayed their race and sided with the jews.

Attached: 1643754308877.jpg (2000x1000, 262.98K)

we do miss him habibi

Long live der führer

Attached: BCD445C8-8DE5-4890-8E7E-F3E4E650C32B.jpg (500x613, 61.61K)

>all attempts to smear Hitler are jewish psyops
including hitler failing.
you are now aware that hitler was a jewish psyop.
you're welcome.

It's really amazing that he actually gets the QED, that the Germans didn't fight hard enough, and he practically sent this to everyone in a post-humous letter

begone jew

>he doesn't know about rothschild funding
>he doesn't know about the plan to create a free poland as a gateway
>he doesn't know about the war being used as a sacrificial ritual for evil
why do you think symbols had such prevalence during that war?

>just sink every idea and endeavor by falling into the kike trap, goys!

FUCK YOU. HITLER WAS A JEW.

Adolf Hitler is in HELL along with Einsenhower, get that through your pea brains.

Jidf in full swing as usual

Some Rothschild came to Hitler and started telling him what to do as he was used to, and Hitler got him thrown in jail.

He was an earthly angel. Kiss kiss, Adi

Fuck off, Serb

>believing propaganda instead of following the money

I'm one of God's real chosen ones.

It was all kike-controlled show from the start. Educate yourself you moron.

Attached: Wall Street & the Rise of Hilter.jpg (301x474, 21.94K)

A Christian?

Yes.

oh so Operations Barbarossa, Weserübung, 25, and Sichelschnitt were done by the Jews?

Don't give a shit about Europe or Jews or the white race or any of that incel westeroid bullshit. He attacked my country and killed my people so we fought back. For King and Fatherland, with Faith in God.

The UK was subverted to the USSR's cause, regardless of if it was jews or not. The US came after. That was the one thing that fucked everything up. RIP

>Daily reminder that all attempts to deviate from the [[[official]]] WW2 hoolocaust "jewish victim" narrative are goyim

Attached: goyim-did-this.jpg (700x800, 225.85K)