I’m going to become the Donald Trump of Canada within the next 15 years. I still have a lot of work to do...

I’m going to become the Donald Trump of Canada within the next 15 years. I still have a lot of work to do. But screen cap this thread and look out for me in Canadian politics. You’ll know exactly who I am.

I will make Canada great again.

Attached: E07C0A1E-5B75-48C8-AC55-5F163C7083E6.jpg (475x280, 16.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=70o1BgDIJlg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good luck, buddy

Reminds me when I joined the reserves and this one guy said he "wants to be the baddest motherfucker out there" so he was gonna go JTF2.
He quit three weeks in bud.

In 15 years Canada will be dead

Also
>I'm going to become a billionaire with a charming personality and a nack for getting free media attention who ultimately will only succeed in providing based memes but no long term change for my core white voter base.
okay? Kinda weird

Good luck bro. We're rooting for you

F

We'll have Fuhrer Poilievre by then, so there will be no need for your services. You can command a De-wokeification Camp if you want.

We don't need more politicians that kiss jew ass in this world

>Donald Trump of Canada
poutine and hockey will be yuge.

take your meds and good luck.

Trump is a retard puppet so I will not vote for you

Dang you're gonna suck a bunch of Jewish cock and get paid by big pharma for 6 years? Have you gotten in touch with any Mossad agent pedophiles yet?

>links up with israel
china won't appreciate that

m.youtube.com/watch?v=70o1BgDIJlg

To be the Trump of Canada he should link up with China.

So what you're saying is that you'll sell your own to the jews and do nothing for Canada or Canadians.
Sorry but fuck you, eh?
Any Forumsleafbros, fuck it.. I'm gonna run.
I'll be the Hitler Canada deserves.
Simple policy: immigration freeze once all files are processed one way or another.
Until we can house, feed, employ our own, we:
- can't keep bringing ppl in
- can't increase gibs
- can't increase govt size
- can't spend frivolously as a country
- can't increase taxes on an already over-taxed shrinking middle class.
- I'll give provinces 1 year to come up with and implement self-sufficiency legislation for the people or I'll do them federally
- can't keep hiring cops for a revolving-door 'justice' system
- part of the self sufficiency: self defense laws that make sense
- mandatory marksmanship and a rifle in every owned home (sorry renters, work on it)
- gotta have research giants come here and if they promise 100% transparency they get a plot of land up north. If they fail, they forfeit the facility for northern colonization efforts. Research to be shared with the world. No more secrecy, all are invited but no communication will be allowed either: arctic research colonies basically.
- have to return to the gold standard.
There's more but let's see if I got your vote so far. What say you leafbros?

So you’re going to go balls deep on jewish cock while they openly hate you?

You dropped your dialator "miss"

AND THEREFORE THE WORLD

Nigger

nigger detected

I think you first need to make Canada great, before you can make it great...again.

I dont care about the 41% they will remove themselves from the genepool anyways
and I do not support traitors who pushed EUA and OWS to distribute poisonous vaccines
trump is triple vaxxed and shilling people to get vaxxed
only naive fools still support him

Doubt it but godspeed.

Attached: 613209110990.jpg (593x656, 28.71K)