Does this faggot have any redeeming qualities at this point...

Does this faggot have any redeeming qualities at this point? His takes seem to be consistently shit about everything nowadays.

Attached: web_extremist-profile_richard-spencer.png (724x408, 476.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@radix:c/case-for-abortion:d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cope spicko, the movement belongs to Spencer and presentable figures like him, your virgin asses won't make it past the first hour in the DOTR

>akshually, every white man, woman, and child on earth being murdered is good and Apollonian!!!

Attached: 24707E32-2DEB-448F-8091-3FC72DE4F67E.jpg (1500x1466, 244.13K)

His Gainesville, FL “speech” was so fucking embarrassing for him. Absolute disaster lmao

What did he say?

>We must rally around the Jvpertarian, Joe Biden!!!

>he thinks I like Nick Fuentes
lol kys

He looked sloppy, his other speakers were fat and their clothes didn’t fit well, they got drowned out by protestors and only like a dozen people showed up for his speech. It looked pathetic.

Did he ever?

He actually approves abortions for minorities and other misfits.odysee.com/@radix:c/case-for-abortion:d

He used to at least be anti-neocon and pro-Russia. Now he's saying Russia should join NATO and NATO is a pro-White alliance. He's not even pro-White anymore himself, and he openly supports Biden and Macron while attacking Corbyn (an actually based leftist) for opposing vaccine mandates. He's just a typical #resistance neoliberal at this point.

Technocratic bugmen love abortions and vaccines

Yes he is high IQ, educated, wealthy, tall, has had sex and has reproduced and consistently pisses off the grug brains who think typing nigger on Any Forums is a revolutionary act. Name other Any Forums adjacent e celeb who has so many good qualities? Because for the most part you have Mexicans, gamers ,school dropouts and jews

Imagine thinking I care about any eceleb

>has reproduced
Gay sex is not reproductive

>starts a thread about an e celeb
>"heh... I don't care about e celebs"

Does he still uave a podcast?

Informant: An informant is a person who provides privileged information about a person or organization to an agency.

Attached: Spencer_Snitch.jpg (781x566, 96.47K)

No, that's why people like Greg Johnson or Fuentes will die childless. Spencer on the other hand has two kids

he's lost. forget him

>Does this faggot have any redeeming qualities at this point?
He never did.

>Greg Johnson
>Fuentes
>"You criticized my favorite kike so you must side with these other kikes!"
Fuck you. I side with David Lane and William Pierce.