POL DEFENDS ZOG TO OWN CHINA AND RUSSIA

POL DEFENDS ZOG TO OWN CHINA AND RUSSIA

Attached: C2CEA4C1-A08F-4CC4-8591-1F70F0D363D0.png (550x725, 14.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vmY2V3rfDxA
youtube.com/watch?v=FSCPkRUE2xQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oops! That whole “chud” “meme” backfired

Attached: AD91A211-5543-4F85-8270-36F95CE88EAA.png (630x443, 318.59K)

cope :)

Attached: 1643229384668.png (645x908, 26.98K)

>wumaos are unable to understand third positions

Lmfao

Attached: 1643386084129.jpg (3000x4306, 1.73M)

> * approaches you out of nowhere *
> hello, fren, waht ahve you been up to? (totally not gathering gossip here)
> oh, great, did you see yesterday? wasn't it great? kek

Attached: ashkenazi-chud.jpg (600x701, 43.18K)

Say whatever you must, but PLEASE, I implore you, tell everyone you know that the US and UK needs to go to war with China. I want to see a different world. we are expected to die without producing a tangible difference for the next generation. we have the tools to prevent that. for the first time, a group of people is truly out of the control of their issuers. we can fix this.
It must happen. we have pulled so close to souring our appetite, anything that can be concreted as a pretext for engagement must be amplified. I ask you from the bottom of my heart to lie, to do things that will go against your nature. it will feel wrong, but know that it is necessary. we must all of us drive America into war with Russia and China. I forget who said it, "war is but the unfolding of miscalculations." US Military strategists have pushed AGAINST a war, that's why you should be pushing for it.
Even in limited scope. with reticence, know this is the right thing.

Anyone who thinks a full scale war with China is a bad idea is themselves, a Chinese psy-op component. you're being told that they're not the problem, you're being told that they're the victim here. I say we show them what a victim looks like. tell your family, tell your friends, tell people you see in the store. For the survival of America it is absolutely imperative that we go to war with China as soon as possible.
We must be ready to fight and win against the Chinese, there's only one way forward, and that is through the red. If anyone among you doesn't have the gall or the stomach for this you should do yourself in before they do it for you. We must muster a robust, effective and vicious defense. Please, tell everyone you know push as hard as you can no matter what you have to say, or by what mechanism or form of parlance. Let your message be, war with the Chinese now. And let it be heard loudly.

Attached: 1000w_q75.jpg (1000x667, 67.8K)

I guarantee I’m better looking than you
Post face censored
>muh doxx
>muh glownigger
I’ll do the same but none of you ugly trannies ever will do that because you’re an absolute abomination

Attached: FA6EFB40-A77B-4636-A5B3-E84C216AD446.png (1024x948, 2.6M)

We must go to war with them before they become too powerful. If we don't immediately gather all the forces of freedom and liberty and light we will die. WE MUST HAVE WAR. The enemy has roamed our lands far too long without impingement.

We have had a dysfunctional and flaccid response to their provocations both obvious, overt and underhanded. They are our enemy. Stop treating them like a partner and recognize what they are. We cannot afford to sit back and take their malignancy any longer. War is the most inexorably succinct argument we stand to make as a people. We're not fighting for resources, we're not fighting for influence, you may not know it yet... But we are fighting for our very lives. The very existence of the fabric of Western Values.

Attached: 21-scaled.jpg (2560x1707, 209.31K)

> Anyone who thinks a full scale war with China is a bad idea is themselves, a Chinese psy-op component.
> What about just cutting their money, energy, political support, logistics, expose their shit... instead of playing GAYmes?
> OOOOOYYYY VEEEEEYYYY, YOU ARE A NAZI-RUSSIAN-CHINESE-RACIST MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!

>Glownigger falseflag post
kys and godilte

>NOOOOOO YOURE ONLY SUPPOSED TO MAKE THREADS ABOUT TRANNIES AND TRUCKERS NOT GEOPOLITICS!!!!

Why the FUCK do they all have that particularly rat-like face. I'm not a proponent of phrenology but there's no way in holy hell that it's coincidental...

Attached: The-Accountant-of-Auschwitz-Oskar-Gröning-in-uniform.jpg (1200x1600, 1.77M)

Those are not commies those are liberals
This is what communists look like
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vmY2V3rfDxA

Yes please. I want to see the US turned into a fuming crater as quickly as possible and the degenerate mutt goblins exterminated on an industrial scale.

that's too wave for me fren. This is more my speed.

youtube.com/watch?v=FSCPkRUE2xQ

The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".

America has the greatest most powerful, brave service members on earth, the US would be able to defeat Russia and China in under 24 hours. the Chinese don't even have attack helicopters or submarines, neither do the Russians. the US is number one and will be forever, no amount of autistic screeching is going to change that. Russia and China don't stand a Chance against the US.

Yes, we must all fight against america for the survival of the western values: christianity, the traditional family composed of a man and a woman, the white race and it's superiority over the other races. Our cultural, linguistic and political freedom. All these things are threatened by america with it's globohomo, race mixing, "religious freedom" and hegemonic degeneracy.

Right? Why are they posting self portraits?

Attached: COLBERTRUSH.gif (793x595, 1.11M)

Ww3 is gonna be all humanity united to end the threat of the US. The horrifying chimera created by the kikes must be destroyed for the good of mankind.

So fucking accurate lol...

Attached: 44842672_10217584738680904_1208141546944200704_n.jpg (480x663, 45.16K)

wumaos are terrible at propaganda because of asian low verbal IQ. It's a severe problem for the CCP because propaganda war is the only war they're able to fight...and yet they suck at it same as real war.

what kind of purses do you sew in Prato?

Man, 2020 sure put the US in a better, more advantageous position than China is right now...

Attached: 1580145883662.png (1201x1206, 1.92M)

I don't understand this, do it again and this time it better make sense you fucking piece of shit

It actually did is the fucked up thing. China peaked in 2019 and is in really bad shape right now. Way worse than the US. Xi is basically in hiding because he fears a coup and is demanding personal loyalty pledges from the entire CCP upper leadership. That's not normal in the chink hive.

Attached: 1643419003120.jpg (512x342, 67.96K)