SHARON STONE LEAVES SPOTIFY, CALLS JOE ROGAN AN ASSHOLE

Sharon Stone has waded into the Joe Rogan and Spotify debate and has labeled the controversial podcast host an "a******."

"I just want to say COVID is not an opinion-based situation and Mr. Rogan thinking that his opinion or a disclaimer for the lives that he personally has affected and caused losses of, it's not an opinion," Stone told TMZ.

"Mr. Rogan is risking people's lives with his idiocy and his professing that his thoughts about COVID are opinions, they aren't opinions."

The actress was asked about the disclaimers that Spotify is going to place on certain podcast episodes and responded to say: "He should put a disclaimer that he's an a**hole and that his behavior is dangerous."

"COVID is not an opinion-based situation," she said, and accused Rogan of "risking people's lives with his idiocy."

newsweek.com/sharon-stone-calls-joe-rogan-vows-delete-spotify-1675449

Attached: Rogan sharon stone.png (1540x1030, 1.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9944491/Sharon-Stones-sister-law-reeling-loss-11-month-old.html
newsweek.com/sharon-stone-calls-joe-rogan-vows-delete-spotify-1675449
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This shit just separates the wheat from the chaff

I know it is a meme, but seriously who? Who the fuck is this roastie?

It separates the whos from the whomest...

>it's not an opinion
in my opinion

What would Sharon Stone have on Spotify anyway? She's an actress...pics of her old pussy?

Someone who's famous for flashing her beaver in a mediocre film in the 90's.

Fuck these hypocrite celebrities, the sing about "Rockin in a Free World" or "Immagine no borders or wealth" while they push censorship, live in massive mansions, and don't give two shits about poor people.

>remember my pussy lmao

Attached: 82757228293.jpg (392x589, 47.01K)

I wonder what these people think Joe Rogan actually said

They're all exposing themselves.

Far-left people are unironically mentally ill.

I am feeling 2016 part two
They had their turn with BLM last year.

Attached: Happening19.jpg (392x498, 75.16K)

Are all the leftist tools being simultaneously exposed?

Keep it up, this is amazing. A year from now saying that you're a radical leftist will be like saying you're a pedo. Since it's the same thing.

Attached: 1609205670499.jpg (960x637, 53.77K)

They don't know, or care. They're just jumping on the bandwagon in a futile attempt to become relevant again.

Karen Stone can fuck off to Davos.

I'm not reading the article, but maybe it just means she's cancelling her subscription. I wouldn't put it past them to be this retarded.

Attached: 1404561120188.jpg (225x225, 21.22K)

Attached: 923 hollywood.png (1152x718, 45.42K)

What does she broadcast on Spotify? Queef sounds?

>mediocre film
Nah, it was shitty.

Sharon Stone is stupid, also she’s just salty her sister in-law’s kid died from organ failure, because her sister in-law got the jab and then breastfed her baby.

I did verify her sister in-law got the jab through I THINK her FB account, but it may or may not have been deleted since.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9944491/Sharon-Stones-sister-law-reeling-loss-11-month-old.html

She hasn't been relevant since 1990...just like all these other leavers

It's hilarious to watch these aging boomer celebrities try to remain culturally relevant in the modern world. Most of Spotify's core demographic doesn't even know who Sharon Stone is. At least the vast majority of Gen X has-beens have had the sense to shut the fuck up so far.

Attached: Past Expiration Date.jpg (990x1348, 539.66K)

Every washed up celebrity who has any attachment to Spotify is getting their 15 minutes out of this. They are getting weaker.

The whole “pandemic” has become a fantastic meter of who is batshit insane and disconnected from reality. From my friends, to these “celebrities” - it’s been the best filter. And now these idiots are just exposing themselves

>-vows-delete-spotify
She's gonna delete it

Attached: 1616968829066.gif (516x250, 530.1K)

(((Joe Rogan))) is a paid agent fake activist of the feds.
This scripted theatre with owned celebs leaving spotify is done to make him look like he is a real opposition.

JFK Jr is the antichrist.

Attached: 1636879055575.jpg (1080x927, 70.82K)

Where the hell are they digging up these old fossils? Sharon Stone's claim to fame is flashing her hoo hoo in some old movie. It was so brave at the time. Ground breaking.

And what does Q expect to happen once we "find" them? We ALREADY KNOW these fuckers are corrupt pieces of shit. So what's the idea?

A childless wine aunt jewish actress with fake tits and fake face is the best person to take health advice from.

Why was she on there? Can anyone explain? Still no one will offer to go on Rogan's show and explain the points that they consider "muh disinformation" kind of says it all.

Wow. Fucking hell man, how can you do that to your kid? These people are mentally ill.

She's no longer pretty so her opinion doesn't matter anymore.

Now this is pathetic. Just like Madonna.

This lol. Never forget, ol "based" Joe married a women who was a groupie for niggers back in the day (and even helped raise its offspring). Fact!

Attached: Feverfordaflavor_1.jpg (1080x1076, 221.74K)

I used to work in the cesspool that is Hollywood and know a lot of secrets. Here is one about Sharon Stone. While she was filming a certain movie that was crap, she would do coke constantly (no big deal right since most in Hollywood do it), but she would also hook up with another actress during down time and treated everyone around her like shit. She's the real asshole and this isn't even the worse story I have on her.

She did not age well.

>I just want to say COVID is not an opinion-based situation

Your opinion is stupid because it is ill-informed and therefore it is discarded.

Never mind that you're a washed up old Democratic broad with an entitled attitude.

More dirt.

>COVID is not an opinion-based situation
The one good thing about the covid hoax is it forced all the closet-communists who lurk amongst us to fully expose themselves. Never forget their names, especially when it comes to family and friends who sold out to communist state-worship.

he needs to sue her for libel. no way she can prove he killed anyone. profit. roastie gets roasted

if opinions arnt opinions then what are they

gah fuck!

That's how it's always been. John Lennon's song "Imagine" brings people to tears, since it sounds like it's about peace, love and understanding - but it's actually a song about the communist manifesto where YOU VIL OWN NOZINK AND YOU VIL BE HAPPY. They were always closet communists.

she is 70 or something like that. she should shiver up and die already or atleast shut the fuck up

Jim was just trying to increase traffic to 8chàn. Nothing more to it.

>newsweek.com/sharon-stone-calls-joe-rogan-vows-delete-spotify-1675449

Wait she doesn't even fucking make music, did she literally have a whole press release to say she's deleting Spotify off her phone?

LMFAO these people are just brainless narcissists

That was not just "some old film". It was a cinematic masterpiece. There were so many layers to that film. I've seen it 40 or 50 times and each time I find something new in it, some deeper truth about the world and God. Truly sublime.

Is she actually so poorly educated on the situation that she thinks Rogan is the one putting the disclaimers on?

Attached: 1562279452902.png (3084x2568, 187.81K)

Imagine being this ass blasted over a fucking podcast lmfao

This is jews tanking Spotify's stock so they can buy it up for pennies

Am I the only one who had no idea all these celebrities leaving spotify even had a presence on spotify in the first place?

>Karen Stone
I like it. Push on this one. Make her rage quit

What’s with all the washed up Boomer celebrities speaking out against Rogan?

She's 63, same age as me and I don't have wrinkles.

Canceling a subscription is news?

chick flashes her box on camera 30 years ago and thinks she's still relevant

who cares
what the fuck would sharon stone have on spotify
that 3 second clip of her box from 40 years ago?