SWEDEN WILL REMOVE ALL RESTRICTIONS NEXT WEEK

Denmark and Norway has already announced they will get rid of all restrictions and Sweden is now following. Imagine NOT being a Scanichad in the year 2022 hahahahahahaa.

Attached: tfw.jpg (2300x1619, 1.4M)

based mein bröther

my country is so retarded

*For now

They removed restrictions here in the summer too. Lasted about 2-3 weeks before they put them back in.

agreed. Belgian in Spain here, south of spain, best decision I ever made in 2021 was quitting my job and spending winter in Spain. Oh man its great here, no one cares about masks, no one cares about covid. its just life as normal. except for the odd restaurant or business that will rejcet you for not wearing it. No QR code no nothing. Thank God I am investing in Bitcoin so I can live a nice life. Take care fren.

Attached: yaldabo.jpg (360x517, 80.25K)

>restrictions
*laughs in Malmö where no fucks been given*

Didn't they do this twice before?

That picrel perfectly captures everyday life here. How can nonscandies even compete?

Attached: 1642016474526.jpg (459x960, 71.26K)

Are they also ending their emergency powers? If not this is meaningless.

What is this weird fucking thing Norway has going on where they are all rich and white and Norwegian and ruled by rich white Norwegians and they just keep getting away with it?

Big difference removing them in summer and doing it in middle of winter. The reality is that no one gives a shit here anymore. I ride the subway almost every day and there's like 1 out of 20 people who wears masks. They are admitting that Omigatron is harmless and that it's a seasonal flu. The narrative is dead and they are just giving up.

>Scanichad
lmao
poolak tier of delusional overconfidence

Germanbros we will follow shortly right? :D

Meanwhile in Quebec

Attached: vaxpass.png (838x781, 583.97K)

now that 2 years of immigration has made half your country rapists yeah their down. now you can go back to supportign them full time

>ALL RESTRICTIONS NE
we never had any real ones either
people werent even asked to wear masks

I agre, your population is too

Attached: 1607988248739.png (660x648, 285.26K)

Based

Attached: file.png (1002x104, 34.48K)

They have to fucking hurry. I just started a course and all the people there are clearly vaccinated and there is only a matter of time until they ask me if I am vaccinated too and then I will become an outcast.

Attached: 1490985289859.jpg (174x182, 8.86K)

Cause you have the most mosques

We are also fortunate that we have the election coming up soon so no party wants to take tje risk of being outed as globohomo shills.

ngl I'm jelly Mamadou

we still have the vaccine pass connected to bankID, and now folkhälsomyndigheten has full authority to do what they please with it in the future
this is temporary, don't be naive

Don't worry, bro, you are not alone.

t. unvaxxed uni lecturer

Same here mein fren

Even if swedes are biggest faggots of europe at least they aren't pathetic mindless drones like krautshits

what are you, a faggot?

whore
mein Elfenbein hat braune Flecken
nicht reden
putzen

Technically though we don't have vaccine passes, we have "Covid proofs" which include either two jabs, proof of health, or proof of having recovered from Covid (and having natural immunity). It still sucks ass, but at least one can make do without taking the jab. Lots of people refer to it as a vaccine passes, but according to official rules there is no difference between the different kinds of Covid proofs.

Yes, Islam is the way forward. Puts women in the place and give no fucks about Jew juice.

I think only two People (who are couple) amongst My Friends know im unvaccinated, one of which has had long-covid for almost two years now... Still at home dock, Kinda awkward, but i brushed it of by stating natural imunity and i think they bought it. Gonna get interesting when and of the others Will know. Thank fuck im on My last semester of university now.