Otoole bros

The truckers claim another victory. Hopefully Sloan or Pierre Poilievre replace him, though desu the conservative party is pretty much dead either way....

Attached: Screenshot_20220202_132822.jpg (687x1098, 169.16K)

They kicked sloan out of the party so that aint happening.

Holy shit okay it's happening

I was hoping he would stay so the mps would break off and join the PPC.

>claims another victory

uh, yeah, sure

thanks for the eternal liberal gubmint faggots

Attached: Terry-Fox-statue.jpg (1075x556, 132.22K)

They should beg Bernier to come back

The can let him back in
If they are sincere about reform

I liked otool

never liked o'toole and I didn't think he was a very good public speaker. glad he's being replaced, you need someone with backbone if the conservatives want more seats or want a conservative PM

No love lost here but one wonders just what kind of leader the increasingly unhinged conservative party will replace him with...

Yes! Now we can go back to based policies like low taxes, free trade, and liberty!

Would love to see Pierre in for the bants if nothing else. Still voting PPC though.

Then you can vote for Trudeau. He's just like O'toole.

>replacing one cucked globalist with another cucked globalist

Just keep the pressure on them. Keep the blockade going, keep honking, keep the siege. No freedom, no peace.

why would you vote PPC
if you want trudeau out of office you why would you vote for a party that won't win one (1) riding

I was talking to an immigrant who asked me where I was from, I told her I grew up in Calgary, she asked me where the fuck Calgary is. She also asked me who the president of canada is.

>Retard take

>Truckers remove Canadian political leader from power
>It's not Justin Trudeau
Good job

Why the fuck I would for a flip flop faggot party like the CPC? Hopefully they get a new leader with a nutsack attached to it.

Burger here, can someone explain what this means

O'Toole flipped on every policy that got him the leadership to begin with. He was an absolute indecisive faggot and , politically, he might as well have been a liberal.

same

Attached: maxime bernier debate ppc.jpg (996x996, 123.56K)

In Canada we don't vote for the prime Minister directly, we vote for the member of parliament who represents our riding. If you have the majority of seats in the house of commons (like your congress) then you win the election and you become prime Minister.

kek

eternal

liberal

gubmint

Attached: zEuyCWX80bcFPDk4eMQbAtB2bwHhLiGne3pwRTNyBR4.jpg (768x1024, 167.28K)

What is the difference between cpc and Trudeau?
CPC also supports the mass immigration.
CPC supports vaxx passport and lockdowns.

He’ll be replaced by a globohomolist that pretends to be our guy while pushing vaccines

do you really think things would be any different right now if o'toole had one? it's a disappointing truism of the conservative party of canada that once a conservative leader is elected PM they immediately begin to govern like a libfag. they think their election was a statistical fluke and they'll have better chances if they govern from the left