So the consensus is... Any Forums thinks they are smarter then Carl Sagan o.o

So the consensus is... Any Forums thinks they are smarter then Carl Sagan o.o

Attached: sagan1985.png (598x558, 545.96K)

If he is so smart why is he dead?

idk who that is but I do know that every prediction about climate change has been wrong so far so why should I listen to any prediction whatsoever

>every prediction about climate change has been wrong
this is the end of the authoritarian argument.

Carl Sagan and a colleague created “nuclear winter” by fucking with their global climate models until they got the results they wanted, then used it to scare people.
He is one of the originators of agenda driven scientism.

Lol just go outside and feel the heat dumbos
I'm millenial and I remember the weather it's not the same

OH FUCK THE HELL OFF!!!! DIDN'T WE JUST HAVE THIS THREAD LIKE 20 MINUTES AGO!?

t. former NASA Java engineer

I am legitimately smarter than Carl Sagan.

Same. I live in northeast USA. We used to get feet of snow every year here. Now we get a couple of mild snowstorms every year.

If he was so smart, why was he balding?

>So the consensus is...
you are using an appeal to authority fallacy
sage

Attached: 1643656140932.png (360x450, 201.79K)

Mayones guitars are great

real smart guy there. you can tell the true geniuses because the whole universe seems like it is made out of good when they describe it. this comes from not just knowing what something or someone is, but also why, and that this ought be also.

>sagan was married three times
>divorced twice
>had kids in each marriage
More intelligent? No.
Smarter? Absolutely

the weather is changing. And it always will. With humans or not. Are you implying that our measely few percents of CO2 emissions are significant? We're about to enter a new ice age soon. I would worry about that. Not about raising CO2 levels which are some of the lowest in the last 200 millions years

Check'd mate faggots!

Literally the same exact reverberated garbage I saw in the last thread. Nobody budged on either side, commie just seethed and nobody from our side gave an inch. Screaming in to the void is inherently pointless mate.

Attached: bad.png (2560x1012, 642.58K)

We're rarely getting any snow here. A few years we didn't get any snow at all.

This is completely different from how it was when I was a kid. Every winter back in the 90s had an abundance of snow every winter. We never had winters without snow back then.

And then something weird happened, summers started getting hotter and hotter. That's where we are now. You have to be a complete dumbo to not see that there's been some serious disruption in weather patterns.

>We're about to enter a new ice age soon
More like 15000 years from now on. We're nowhere close to an ice age.

>15000 years
>nowhere close
Uh...

>Java engineer
Pajeet

We’re about 50,000 years overdue.