Was anyone else taught that Hitler wanted to kill anyone without blonde hair?

Was anyone else taught that Hitler wanted to kill anyone without blonde hair?

Attached: ljfbilsywpgtxzx.jpg (500x424, 48.44K)

I was a redpilled chad as a kid so whenever the cuck teacher started spouting propaganda I went to the back of the class to play yugioh with the lads.

yeah. All of my official education on nazi germany was crazy hyperbolic smears.

Yes

Yep. They also told us that he had brown eyes.

>Was anyone else taught that Hitler wanted to kill anyone without blonde hair?
yes

Yes.

did he not want to?

Always accuse your enemy of what you are doing.
Hitler wanted a master race said the race chosen by G-d to be the masters.

>said the race chosen by G-d to be the masters
Yet they are a religion, not a race. There are black jews

Yes. And I was literally the only blonde guy in class. The teacher said anyone without blonde hair got selected on Auschwitz ramp, while he pointed the finger on me that Id had survived. The other kids hated me that day. I am still astonished that nobody stood up against that, not even my boomer parents.

Attached: 1641145810422.jpg (1161x1280, 309.84K)

that's what I said fella

Yup. I was shamed for being a blonde and was told I had milkbottle legs.

The nazis never used the term master race, its a british and jewish invention.

Imagine having a more pozzed education on subject matter than in Russia.

wrong lmao

>There are black jews
yeah the "death" camps were full of black jews with their gold teeth and spectacles

Herrenvolk /= Master race

I bet this is why leftists make weird statements about blondes, blonde families, etc. If I had the pic I would attach it here

Its literally why Russia is more racist towards churka guys than western idiots. Fuck teachers.

Its also the reason why we let mass migration simply happen, because all those dark people are an enrichment and an apology for being blonde. Disgusting.

>its a british and jewish invention.
that's what I implied yes

The nazi race theory were pussy in comparisson to british ones, they germans tried to larp as colonizers but failed miserably and in all their attempts were still too moderate and toothless.

Varg would call that dark blonde.

I got into an argument with a nigger at work that said he wanted to kill everyone that didn’t have blonde hair and blue eyes and when I said he didn’t have blonde hair he said it’s because he was Jewish
Then I said he wasn’t Jewish and you’re retarded he doubled down and said that he read it on his universities website so it was true
Nigger got fired like 2 days later for shoving the manager kek

nobody was taught that. At least nobody I know. Thank fuck my education wasn't as jewed as yours seemed to be.
Hitler was only based in that he wanted to get rid of jews, but that's it, he never had them killed or sent to death camps, they were either taken out of Germany, or the ones that refused we sent to work at prison camps. How else would there be stories from little jews like the attic jew who went through multiple of these 'death camps'

For clarity OP, Hitler had brown hair with red highlights. He had 'distinctive' blue eyes, which probably indicate light blue middle, darker blue on the outer iris.
Also, if you can find it, there is a recording of his natural voice in conversation with others, not the podium voice. It's far deeper than any normal human voice, even Jame Earl Jone's voice (aka: Darth Vader). Most likely due to the mustard gas attack he lived through.

Attached: Atou the sludge.png (230x345, 49.89K)