Stop complaining about feminism, tinder, instagram, etc. women don't want you because you are UGLY...

stop complaining about feminism, tinder, instagram, etc. women don't want you because you are UGLY, it's not society's fault

Attached: epictomcruise.jpg (534x778, 96.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qfY7L__-kIQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm not ugly
I'm poor
and that is literally societies fault

What does it matter how attractive I am? It doesn't matter how good I am at fishing if I'm in the middle of the Dead Sea.

>this post
>AGAIN
sigh

>women don't want you because you are UGLY, it's not society's fault
society used to force women to marry ugly men. So yeah it still is.

There's women everywhere but you're probably depressed and Godless, women only like happy and good men, the good women I mean.

I know. I gave up on women back in high school. No complaints.

It wasn't forced, people weren't Godless atheists and Satanists back in the day so they had a thing called the Heart (love). You wouldn't understand.

Yeah, there are women everywhere and they're all getting fucked.

>society used to force women to marry ugly men. So yeah it still is.

Quoted for truth. Perhaps not "force", but there was a lot of pressure

>people
Indeed. People, not women.

I can't communicate with you people because you exist in total mental darkness. You do not see the world objectively, you see it through depressive mgtow/incel filters. It was YOU the whole time, not the women.

youtube.com/watch?v=qfY7L__-kIQ

This is why you're single.

By me

Attached: wut.png (468x370, 238.99K)

>This is why you're single.
Because i'm not buying into delusional christcuck male feminism?

Because you're toxic and full of hate.

>SEX IS ALWAYS ON MY MIND

Attached: 1640600998114.gif (640x532, 3M)

At least, unlike you, i'm not full of onions and nigger cum.

I'm a practising Christian - you exist in total mental naivety, and you probably have a gf or a wife, which is why you are running defence for dumb whores on an anonymous image board. Here's a surprise: guys with girlfriends tend not to have an objective view on the opposite sex, not unlike how people with pitbulls are unlikely to have an objective view on that dog breed.

You control my subhuman mother somehow, that's very sandnigger of you.

Are your parents poor?
You can blame them as well.